Parvarrish - Season 2
Parvarrish - Season 2

Live updates 19/4/16 (Page 3)

maazkalim Senior Member
maazkalim
maazkalim

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhoperchop

Just a small quick update guys--- I have to rush so jus the synopsis. Maaf kar do yaaro

Episode started with momzee & mammaji arguing. Angry mammaji then confronts jogi after coming home who keeps quiet and finally says liking a girl isnt a crime? Mammaji understands & gives gyaan iss umaar mein and all, jassi feels sad fr veere and tries to save him frm mammajis scolding.

Riya decides to tell momzie & show her love msgs frm adi after getting full firing frm momzieee. But adi sends her a mms Angry which he had taken from sunedh sirs room- jogi & ria kiss in the garden.he says he sent it to her dad's ph, ria pretends to faint and snatches raj's ph

Ria is v scared. Adi calls her up & starts blackmailing blah blah. She gets nervous Confused

Ria's acting was awesome yaar... She has once again proved that she's a natural actor, at least when the audience is her own parents only!!! LOL Wink But wondering whether it will come to any fruition or not. And yes, @Ms.S.K. was right, Adi stooped to yet-another low. Hoping either of Ria and Jogi realises their mistake and prevent Adi from succeeding in his plans by speaking up. Unhappy

Edited by maazkalim - 01 May 2016 at 2:58pm

maazkalim Senior Member
maazkalim
maazkalim

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NAUCholic

Kitna Bakwas episode tha yaar. :|
Ria - Jogi - Simran sab pagal ho gaye hai. Paka rahe hai yaar ganda wala. I hope this track gets over soon and Cultural Round starts soon. Iss tension se better toh Chachi - Aditya ka kaaand tha. 
And wierdest things is- Simran said to Ria yesterday that "Jogi ne tumhara trust thoda hai and I'll him him pay for it."! Matlab kuch bhi.ROFL Matlab koi ek ladki ko like karega or if they get into a relationship, it means the guy is breaking that girl's trust?!! Simran, KUCH BHI!ROFL Simran is speaking as if Jogi has tried to do something wrong with Ria. Suri was right about one thing- "Ria is not a kid. Bacchi nahi hai, badi ho gayi hai. Taali ek haat se nahi bajti." 
But seriously yaar. Bore ho raha hai yeh track. Cultural round start kardo. School scenes are better than gharwala drama. :P

But I'm loving this "tension"!!! Tongue At least, "Jogia" ko leke kuchh to bada hua...!!! Big smile
maazkalim Senior Member
maazkalim
maazkalim

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhoperchop

I wont watch till this pakao gets over. Its too much, treatmnt is silly & immatured. I understand at some pt they wanted to show how froends drift apart becos of their children. But this??? Plain stupidity!!! Immatured handling. There couldve been many sane reasons fr simran & suri to have differences.

Khatam
Karo yeh pakau Angry Confused
Chachi & adi bhi pakayenge aaj same mms kand lekar Shocked

I humbly disagree. The reason couldn't be necessarily the only one you mentioned. Better, we should wait to watch latter episode[s] first rather than jumping on to the conclusion at earliest. Hope you don't mind. Smile
NAUCholic Goldie
NAUCholic
NAUCholic

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maazkalim

Ria - Jogi - Simran sab pagal ho gaye hai. Paka rahe hai yaar ganda wala. I hope this track gets over soon and Cultural Round starts soon. Iss tension se better toh Chachi - Aditya ka kaaand tha. 
And wierdest things is- Simran said to Ria yesterday that "Jogi ne tumhara trust thoda hai and I'll him him pay for it."! Matlab kuch bhi.ROFL Matlab koi ek ladki ko like karega or if they get into a relationship, it means the guy is breaking that girl's trust?!! Simran, KUCH BHI!ROFL Simran is speaking as if Jogi has tried to do something wrong with Ria. Suri was right about one thing- "Ria is not a kid. Bacchi nahi hai, badi ho gayi hai. Taali ek haat se nahi bajti." 
But seriously yaar. Bore ho raha hai yeh track. Cultural round start kardo. School scenes are better than gharwala drama. :P

But I'm loving this "tension"!!! Tongue At least, "Jogia" ko leke kuchh to bada hua...!!! Big smile

Arrey abhi it is alrightLOL Purana post tha yeh.Tongue Abhi toh the track is filled with suspense- Minister Assassination and then The Secret Mastermind etc. Abhi accha hai. And even Jogia are kind of official abhi. Even Ria likes him now. So it is cool.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dhoperchop

maazkalim Senior Member
maazkalim
maazkalim

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 3:14pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by maazkalim

Arrey abhi it is alrightLOL Purana post tha yeh.Tongue Abhi toh the track is filled with suspense- Minister Assassination and then The Secret Mastermind etc. Abhi accha hai. And even Jogia are kind of official abhi. Even Ria likes him now. So it is cool.LOL

Kindly refer to this post: https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4519313&TPN=5&#p133408504. Hopefully, this will give you an idea about why I did so along with other readers who are also regular members of this forum. Smile

Edited by maazkalim - 12 May 2016 at 7:53am
maazkalim Senior Member
maazkalim
maazkalim

Posted: 12 May 2016 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Now, time for my post about this episode:
Episodic commentary and comments: The episode starts with the repeated scene of Suri asking Jogi whether NB is speaking true or false? As already seen in preceding episode, Jogi does his last and biggest mistake of saying "yes". Now, moving forward! NB gets a chance to "shoot" Jogi again but this time, the difference is that she also gets a golden-opportunity at her long-lost "soul-sister" Suri saying "See, now you've listened for yourself! Your Jogi was trying to trap my Ria..." while getting emotional but Suri aggressively interrupts her saying "What did you mean by "trapping"? Is your Ria any fish, that anyone will fetch hook and she'll get trapped? She's not a kid anymore. She has grown-up. She understands the right or wrong ("dos and don'ts") for herself. And one can't clap by the single hand" and goes on to ask Ria whether Jogi has "forced" her in any situation or not. But our "Mahatma" insinuated her to keep her mouth shut and also, "dare" not reacting in any manner which could be construed as response. Ria is at complete advantage so she abides (actually, it's a "cover-up" term for her [character] else the absolutely accurate term would be "follow"). Then NB can't withhold anymore and says "enough" and that she's sparing Jogi this time as he's son of her old friend and reiterates her threat she made in preceding week's Wednesday's episode repeating "if I ever gets to know of Jogi "circling" Ria [...]". Suri still defends Jogi and replies "first have the guts to file a police complaint and then talk, the day when you'll finally be able to muster the courage to go to police, inform me. I'll accompany you." and then takes Jogi and Jassi with her. At the Khurana house, we see that Jassi keeps defending Jogi all-the-way saying "Mummaji, I'm speaking the absolute truth that Veere ne kuchh nahi kiya hai...!" but Suri makes Jogi stand right there in his room and locks its door so Jassi can't enter to "interfere" between them. Suri makes him sit and asks that she's confident that her son hasn't committed any sin, he's speaking [white-]lies to probably save someone, and it must be Ria! Jogi tries nodding his head to "no" but Thankfully, doesn't and just keeps mum. Suri gets more disappointed seeing this (which was very obvious and completely right) and said "the boy who never hid anything from his Mummaji is now hiding "secrets" from his mother [by keeping mum]". Suri keeps asking to him but he doesn't move even a bit and then finally she does what I was waiting for a long period of time [since the 2nd half of preceding episode]. She puts his hand upon her head to swear that "I never did anything of acts accused by NB" but as expected, the "Mahatma" takes-off his hand from her head making face expressions as if he really's the culprit. Angry Upset, Suri turns to leave from the room but Jogi holds her hand and asks stupid-yet-obvious question that: "Is liking a[ny] girl a [punishable] crime/offence"...?? Then Surinder replies ["maturely"] that "today's/young generation think of itself as hero-heroine by watching movies and listening to songs by applying/putting "thoothi" in their ears but the reality is exactly opposite so one must not forget and cross their limits and especially, in your case as both of the families involved share close-ties with each other". Then Jassi knocks the door once again and this time, Suri opens the door and Jassi says "Veere and I have to prepare for the next round [...]" immediately after entering, then Suri smiles and replies "I know very-well that you're making excuses so that I don't [get the chance to] scold your Veere, you see Jogi? Your Phuski bahen ka farz nibha rahi hai..." and goes outside the room. (Hunh...?!! Sleepy Just a small-initiative is called "Sister's Duty", how? What was the risk-factor in "performing" it that she needed to be honoured? Almost nothing! And compared to Jogi, this is NOTHING!!!). Now, back to Gupta house, Ria weeping at the door of her room and NB visits her saying that "you always think that your Momsie always scolds you because she dislikes you, but that isn't actually the case as she is always worried and cares about you. And now, to prove the same she's going to make a boy-like-Jogi pay for his actions and that's why only scolded and blamed him rather you (Well, that was obviously true considering NB's height of stupidity! LOL) as she trusts his daughter, she trusts her 'Parvarrish'." to which Ria replies that he is neither a bad boy nor an iota of what she thinks of him and consequently gets her share of scolding for "still siding" with him (but for wrong reason at the wrong time, but kya karein? Disapprove Karni ka kisi-na-kisi roop mein phal bhogna hi padta hai na, aur jab aap pe bharosa karne waali NB jaisi maa ho to?!! LOL). Raj visits at the right time but not moment, as is the case 99%, he only listens last portion of their conversation so he doesn't get it (meaning he's still unaware of the entire drama) and asks for the same but is conveniently "fooled" by NB and then tells his reason of coming back abruptly as taking his wallet back which he missed/forgot in the home upon being counter-questioned by her. Now, cut to Adi's home, here we get to see that he has created an abridged cut of the "CCTV footage" featuring Jogi's consolation act and turned it into a[n almost] 10-second video [which could definitely make negative notions to elders as it's most probably an "out-of-context" clip] and "reviewing" it on his laptop and we also get to see unseen-flashback from the scenario of preceding episode between the time "Jogia" went out of that CCTV Room and Sumedh Sir came-back in, Adi getting up from the couch near door and coming in-front of CCTV monitors and saying "Ria and Jogi, both of you've insulted me, now it's my turn and get ready to payback as I've gotten a boon which will wreak havoc in the lives of both of you" (nothing is shown as camera angle is [facing towards him] behind those monitors). Back to Gupta house, Ria says to herself that "why Jogi? Why you took all of the blame upon yourself when you were [completely] innocent, bina reason ke hi tumhaare oopar saara bill phat raha hai" and decides to tell all of the truth to her Momsie to end this drama once-and-for-all. NB is in the kitchen and Ria comes back from the chor-darwaaza thinking she'll show all records present in her phone proving her relationship with Aditya such as call-history, chat history containing love messages, SMSs, etcetera. She says to her that she wanted to know the truth, na? All of the truth is buried under this (her phone) and she can check whatever she wants to and then, she'll defintely come to know to know of the real truth. Meanwhile, Aditya starts sending the clip!* Back to here, NB leaves the khaana-pakaana with a casual face expression as if she already knows-it-all and therefore, doesn't need to and raises her hands towards Ria to take the phone but... But as Aditya is a full-fledged villain now, his message gets delivered at the "definitely right" moment* and Ria turns her phone back and sees the video and obviously, gets shocked. NB gets annoyed and taunts that why she did all this when she's afraid of handing her phone over to her. While still in shocked state, Ria loosens the grip of her phone and NB snatches from her but the same Aditya [temporarily] "saves" her by calling her which pisses-off NB. She says "tumhaare dost kabhi chain se jeene denge ya nahi?" and gives back the phone to her. Ria then [obviously] immediately takes back the phone (Thank God the depiction didn't gave the impression of "snatching", else our detective, no - to give her "deserving" respect, antaryaami NB would've definitely started doubting her daughter which would have been a "huge disservice" to herantaryaam LOL) and moves to hall to talk to him. And Aditya, for the first time talks with her in filmy language so I'm not going to describe much but yes, he intimidates her with sending the same "MMS" to her father by saying/under the guise of "namaste", meanwhile NB typically asks "all okay?". And yes, as someone pointed out on YouTube, that old filmy dialogue by egoistic characters "tumhaare thappad ki goonj abhi tak mere kaanon mein {Blah-Blah-Blah}" was also used by "the best-in-all" Aditya. And after "alarming" her with "honestly" notifying her of sending the "treasure" to her "friendly-figure" father, she immediately disconnects the call and the moment Raj's iPhone rings with a message alert tone, our "Lady Ria" gets back to showcase her "acting talent". She pretends to faint/feeling dizzy saying: "Dad, mujhe chakkar aa rahe hain!". Big smile Getting trapped by her "natural acting", "Dr" Raj and NB immediately comes to "rescue". LOL Raj stands-up from the table chair immediately and holds Ria when she reaches near the dining furniture and makes her sit on the nearest chair and asks NB to bring her a glass of water saying "she's suffering from dehydration as she was having improper diet since past 3 days (technically, 4 days)". (Wow! Shocked What a diagnosis, [Mr... Oops, Sorry!] "Dr Raj"...!!! Instantly reached to the conclusion just based on a minute information regarding complaint...!!! "Well done"!!! Clap LOL Now I know why Ria is the "best actress" in the world when it comes to her parents...!!! LOL) Meanwhile, she gets the chance to hide her "Dad"'s iPhone beneath her b--t by the time both divert their attention anywhere apart from her. LOL She then drinks the water and makes excuse for taking rest [as a remedy of that "dehydration"]. Both of them walk surprisingly before her as if she has to hold them rather vice-versa. Confused Then they reach to her room and Raj drops her to the bed while NB stands right at at the door. She pretends taking rest and the moment they go away, she desperately picks-up her "Dad"'s iPhone but to her bad luck, there's a "password" (actually, it's called "passcode" when it comes to iOS) so now she has to "crack" it by guessing. Afterwards, Raj searches for his iPhone near dining table and asks NB about the same and her response was nothing uncommon, "yahin-kahin hoga!", but he firmly says that it was definitely on the [dining] table so she replies "you might have left it in Ria's room so lemme check". Sleepy Cut to Khurana house, Kulwinder in his room and is still doubting Jogi but Suri reassures him that NB is wrong and nothing's like that. And Thankfully, he looks satisfied this time [unlike earlier]...! Phew! Back to Ria's room [in Gupta home, of course], she is still holding her "Dad"'s iPhone and by chance, manages to guess the right password. But after a very short while she starts doing something in that iPhone, her [own] phone rings, she picks it up and looks at the display. She gets displeased and answers the call and obviously, Aditya is the caller [again]. She curses him that he broke her trust and she is grateful to Jogi that he opened her eyes otherwise God knows what he would have done with her, etcetera. And in response to that, Aditya marks his another "first" by talking with her in chhichhori language. He replies that now that she has done her part, it's his time! And further adds: "BTW, what a high-quality (rather "high-resolution") video I've got". To which Ria asks him to shut-up and says he can't do anything anymore since she has blocked his number from her "Dad"'s phone. To which he replies that: "Internet pe abhi-abhi aayi ho kya? Tumhein maloom nahi hai ki Internet pe privacy ki koi guarantee nahi hai?!! Aur agar mil bhi gayi, to mujhe video viral karne se thodi-hi-nahi rok paaogi! Khud ko Jogi ki kissing se to block kar nahi paayi to mujhe kya karogi? Shocked Lekin iska anjaam tum akele kyun bhugto?? Kyunki, ye kaand tumhaara akela ka thodi-hi-na hai, tum to [...] To jo is kaand mein tumhaara bhaagidaar hai, uske Papaji ko bhi kaand ka "report card" bhejna banta hai na?". Ria tries to reply but he disconnects the call! Then she naturally gets worried and thinks: "Agar ye MMS Jogi ke ghar pahunch gaya, to sab gadbad ho jaayegi...!!!"

[...]Ommitted few of his words because it undermines Ria's dignity and disparages Jogi's character IMHO. Stern Smile
P.S. *I recall/reminisce Aditya saying once to Jogi that "Kya hua? Upload nahi hua?? Ye saste waale phone mein yahi problem hoti hai, No 4G, No Upload!!! [...]" but then what happened at her own turn? I know and understand very well that his message got delivered at the very right moement but still that much time for a mere 10-second video?? Shocked Kya hua?? 4G ke "salesman" ko khud "4G" chalaane ko nahi mil raha hai kya...?? Wink Or poor Aditya just flaunts a "4G phone" but don't have any 4G internet access for real...?!? Or maybe, he's just relying on the [obselete] WiMax [technology] for 4G rather LTE... Ermm Who kno... Oops, I meant: "Who cares??" LOL

Edited by maazkalim - 28 May 2016 at 8:34am

Go to top