Guys I will give updates from 21st onwards
sorry once again

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ms.S.K.

Ms.S.K. IF-Addictz
Ms.S.K.
Ms.S.K.

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
precap. Simran shouts at ria that once again she broke her trust. I think either ria has told the truth to simran or simran has seen the photo sent by adi.
Rish_Rubles IF-Rockerz
Rish_Rubles
Rish_Rubles

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ms.S.K.

precap. Simran shouts at ria that once again she broke her trust. I think either ria has told the truth to simran or simran has seen the photo sent by adi.

I guess her dad and simran saw that video in his phone which ria couldnt delete
NAUCholic Goldie
NAUCholic
NAUCholic

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Kitna Bakwas episode tha yaar. :|
Ria - Jogi - Simran sab pagal ho gaye hai. Paka rahe hai yaar ganda wala. I hope this track gets over soon and Cultural Round starts soon. Iss tension se better toh Chachi - Aditya ka kaaand tha. 
And wierdest things is- Simran said to Ria yesterday that "Jogi ne tumhara trust thoda hai and I'll him him pay for it."! Matlab kuch bhi.ROFL Matlab koi ek ladki ko like karega or if they get into a relationship, it means the guy is breaking that girl's trust?!! Simran, KUCH BHI!ROFL Simran is speaking as if Jogi has tried to do something wrong with Ria. Suri was right about one thing- "Ria is not a kid. Bacchi nahi hai, badi ho gayi hai. Taali ek haat se nahi bajti." 
But seriously yaar. Bore ho raha hai yeh track. Cultural round start kardo. School scenes are better than gharwala drama. :P

dhoperchop

NAUCholic Goldie
NAUCholic
NAUCholic

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rish_Rubles

Originally posted by Ms.S.K.

I guess her dad and simran saw that video in his phone which ria couldnt delete

Yes it was shown in the precap that Ria couldn't delete and Raj-Simran watch the video.
dhoperchop Groupbie
dhoperchop
dhoperchop

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NAUCholic

Kitna Bakwas episode tha yaar. :|
Ria - Jogi - Simran sab pagal ho gaye hai. Paka rahe hai yaar ganda wala. I hope this track gets over soon and Cultural Round starts soon. Iss tension se better toh Chachi - Aditya ka kaaand tha.
And wierdest things is- Simran said to Ria yesterday that "Jogi ne tumhara trust thoda hai and I'll him him pay for it."! Matlab kuch bhi.ROFLMatlab koi ek ladki ko like karega or if they get into a relationship, it means the guy is breaking that girl's trust?!! Simran, KUCH BHI!ROFLSimran is speaking as if Jogi has tried to do something wrong with Ria. Suri was right about one thing- "Ria is not a kid. Bacchi nahi hai, badi ho gayi hai. Taali ek haat se nahi bajti."
But seriously yaar. Bore ho raha hai yeh track. Cultural round start kardo. School scenes are better than gharwala drama. :P

Totally agree with u. I also thought the same jogi ne trust kaise tod diya? Angry if her daughter is having an affair to jogi ko akela blame karo kyun???!!!?
I liked mammajis reaction though.she knows its ok to like someone but at the same time warned him dont start a relationship like all moms of teenagers would do.understanding mom bhi hote hai yaar sab hyper nahin hote like sinran
Confused
I wont watch till this pakao gets over. Its too much, treatmnt is silly & immatured. I understand at some pt they wanted to show how froends drift apart becos of their children. But this??? Plain stupidity!!! Immatured handling. There couldve been many sane reasons fr simran & suri to have differences.

Khatam
Karo yeh pakau Angry Confused
Chachi & adi bhi pakayenge aaj same mms kand lekar Shocked

NAUCholic

NAUCholic Goldie
NAUCholic
NAUCholic

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 4:14am | IP Logged
@Dhoperchop- Exactly yaar. There are 100 other ways to show differences between Suri- Simran. Aise bohot pakk raha hai. And even this MMS thing doesn't make sense. Forehead kisses ka issue bana rahe hai. And in movies and all,  people wait and wish for airport kisses and all- and yaha forehead kiss ka itna issue bana rahe hai. And what is worse it Simran slaps Ria for that and says "My Parvarrish has failed". Hain? Kuch bhi ! :P
I hope atleast now Ria opens ger mouth and speak up to her mom about Aditya wala kaand.

dhoperchop

maazkalim Senior Member
maazkalim
maazkalim

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhoperchop

mammaji then confronts jogi after coming home who keeps quiet and finally says liking a girl isnt a crime?

If you don't mind, just a correction dear! He asked Suri: "Is liking a girl crime?", rather explicitly saying that it isn't a crime. Hope you don't mind. Smile

Edited by maazkalim - 01 May 2016 at 9:40am

Go to top