Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rish_Rubles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

precap. Simran shouts at ria that once again she broke her trust. I think either ria has told the truth to simran or simran has seen the photo sent by adi.

I guess her dad and simran saw that video in his phone which ria couldnt delete
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Kitna Bakwas episode tha yaar. :|
Ria - Jogi - Simran sab pagal ho gaye hai. Paka rahe hai yaar ganda wala. I hope this track gets over soon and Cultural Round starts soon. Iss tension se better toh Chachi - Aditya ka kaaand tha. 
And wierdest things is- Simran said to Ria yesterday that "Jogi ne tumhara trust thoda hai and I'll him him pay for it."! Matlab kuch bhi.🀣 Matlab koi ek ladki ko like karega or if they get into a relationship, it means the guy is breaking that girl's trust?!! Simran, KUCH BHI!🀣 Simran is speaking as if Jogi has tried to do something wrong with Ria. Suri was right about one thing- "Ria is not a kid. Bacchi nahi hai, badi ho gayi hai. Taali ek haat se nahi bajti." 
But seriously yaar. Bore ho raha hai yeh track. Cultural round start kardo. School scenes are better than gharwala drama. :P
NAUCholic thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rish_Rubles

I guess her dad and simran saw that video in his phone which ria couldnt delete

Yes it was shown in the precap that Ria couldn't delete and Raj-Simran watch the video.
dhoperchop thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NAUCholic

Ria - Jogi - Simran sab pagal ho gaye hai. Paka rahe hai yaar ganda wala. I hope this track gets over soon and Cultural Round starts soon. Iss tension se better toh Chachi - Aditya ka kaaand tha.
And wierdest things is- Simran said to Ria yesterday that "Jogi ne tumhara trust thoda hai and I'll him him pay for it."! Matlab kuch bhi.🀣Matlab koi ek ladki ko like karega or if they get into a relationship, it means the guy is breaking that girl's trust?!! Simran, KUCH BHI!🀣Simran is speaking as if Jogi has tried to do something wrong with Ria. Suri was right about one thing- "Ria is not a kid. Bacchi nahi hai, badi ho gayi hai. Taali ek haat se nahi bajti."
But seriously yaar. Bore ho raha hai yeh track. Cultural round start kardo. School scenes are better than gharwala drama. :P

Totally agree with u. I also thought the same jogi ne trust kaise tod diya? 😑 if her daughter is having an affair to jogi ko akela blame karo kyun???!!!?
I liked mammajis reaction though.she knows its ok to like someone but at the same time warned him dont start a relationship like all moms of teenagers would do.understanding mom bhi hote hai yaar sab hyper nahin hote like sinran
πŸ˜•
I wont watch till this pakao gets over. Its too much, treatmnt is silly & immatured. I understand at some pt they wanted to show how froends drift apart becos of their children. But this??? Plain stupidity!!! Immatured handling. There couldve been many sane reasons fr simran & suri to have differences.

Khatam
Karo yeh pakau 😑 πŸ˜•
Chachi & adi bhi pakayenge aaj same mms kand lekar 😲
NAUCholic thumbnail
@Dhoperchop- Exactly yaar. There are 100 other ways to show differences between Suri- Simran. Aise bohot pakk raha hai. And even this MMS thing doesn't make sense. Forehead kisses ka issue bana rahe hai. And in movies and all,  people wait and wish for airport kisses and all- and yaha forehead kiss ka itna issue bana rahe hai. And what is worse it Simran slaps Ria for that and says "My Parvarrish has failed". Hain? Kuch bhi ! :P
I hope atleast now Ria opens ger mouth and speak up to her mom about Aditya wala kaand.
maazkalim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: dhoperchop

mammaji then confronts jogi after coming home who keeps quiet and finally says liking a girl isnt a crime?

If you don't mind, just a correction dear! He asked Suri: "Is liking a girl crime?", rather explicitly saying that it isn't a crime. Hope you don't mind. 😊
Edited by maazkalim - 7 years ago
maazkalim thumbnail

Just a small quick update guys--- I have to rush so jus the synopsis. Maaf kar do yaaro

Episode started with momzee & mammaji arguing. 😑 mammaji then confronts jogi after coming home who keeps quiet and finally says liking a girl isnt a crime? Mammaji understands & gives gyaan iss umaar mein and all, jassi feels sad fr veere and tries to save him frm mammajis scolding.

Riya decides to tell momzie & show her love msgs frm adi after getting full firing frm momzieee. But adi sends her a mms 😑 which he had taken from sunedh sirs room- jogi & ria kiss in the garden.he says he sent it to her dad's ph, ria pretends to faint and snatches raj's ph

Ria is v scared. Adi calls her up & starts blackmailing blah blah. She gets nervous πŸ˜•

Ria's acting was awesome yaar... She has once again proved that she's a natural actor, at least when the audience is her own parents only!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ But wondering whether it will come to any fruition or not. And yes, @Ms.S.K. was right, Adi stooped to yet-another low. Hoping either of Ria and Jogi realises their mistake and prevent Adi from succeeding in his plans by speaking up. πŸ˜”
Edited by maazkalim - 7 years ago
maazkalim thumbnail
Originally posted by: NAUCholic

And wierdest things is- Simran said to Ria yesterday that "Jogi ne tumhara trust thoda hai and I'll him him pay for it."! Matlab kuch bhi.🀣 Matlab koi ek ladki ko like karega or if they get into a relationship, it means the guy is breaking that girl's trust?!! Simran, KUCH BHI!🀣 Simran is speaking as if Jogi has tried to do something wrong with Ria. Suri was right about one thing- "Ria is not a kid. Bacchi nahi hai, badi ho gayi hai. Taali ek haat se nahi bajti." 

But I'm loving this "tension"!!! πŸ˜› At least, "Jogia" ko leke kuchh to bada hua...!!! πŸ˜ƒ
maazkalim thumbnail

I wont watch till this pakao gets over. Its too much, treatmnt is silly & immatured. I understand at some pt they wanted to show how froends drift apart becos of their children. But this??? Plain stupidity!!! Immatured handling. There couldve been many sane reasons fr simran & suri to have differences.

Khatam
Karo yeh pakau 😑 πŸ˜•
Chachi & adi bhi pakayenge aaj same mms kand lekar 😲

I humbly disagree. The reason couldn't be necessarily the only one you mentioned. Better, we should wait to watch latter episode[s] first rather than jumping on to the conclusion at earliest. Hope you don't mind. 😊
NAUCholic thumbnail
Originally posted by: maazkalim

But I'm loving this "tension"!!! πŸ˜› At least, "Jogia" ko leke kuchh to bada hua...!!! πŸ˜ƒ

Arrey abhi it is alrightπŸ˜† Purana post tha yeh.πŸ˜› Abhi toh the track is filled with suspense- Minister Assassination and then The Secret Mastermind etc. Abhi accha hai. And even Jogia are kind of official abhi. Even Ria likes him now. So it is cool.πŸ˜†