Kaala Teeka
Kaala Teeka

Kundli truth 19/4/16

LiveLoveLaugh96 IF-Rockerz
LiveLoveLaugh96
LiveLoveLaugh96

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Hellooo deariess (any fan of ouat? LOL)

Episode starts with Dadi throwing away the water the servant brings and the whole family gathers. Gauri bends down to take her blessings but she moves. She's furious and tells them that she's been backstabbed. When Vishwa asks her what happened, she asks how 2 kundlis that are of girls of the same age made by Purohit reach her house. All are shocked

I really did not want to watch Dadi scenes but then I had to because she was there in the whole episode LOL

Vishwa excuses saying that it might have been sent by mistake and is of someone else as Purohit makes a lot of kundlis. Kaali looks at him shocked.

Vishwa still didnt tell the truth. What sort of a father is he? Basing his daughter's alliance on a complete lie. No wonder Gauri is like this too!

Dadi doesn't buy it and asks Gauri to give agnipariksha.

Dadi isnt dumb to buy that LOL

Yug-Peshi Maa are distributing food to the poor people when Yug comments on how Kaali would have loved it if she was here. Peshi Maa looks at him smiling and he changes the topic. He doubts onto why Dadi sent them here suddenly and that something is weird. Peshi Maa agrees and Yug wonders whether Dadi is hiding something that she didn't want them to know.

Yug is so smart man LOL

But why didnt he think of it before leaving LOL

Could've saved the whole drama LOL

Dadi drags Gauri into her house while Gauri is crying. Vishwa asks her to not do this to his princess to which Dadi tells him that she's only a princess in her home and not here. Dadi asks him to ask fewer questions and talk softly as he's in his daughter's in-laws house. She also says that if her "patri" is good, nothing will happen; but if its not, then she'll burn.

Wow, she's cruel! Ouch
Making your future daughter in law walk on coals is utter height of stupidity!! Who even does that?! Sleepy

Vishwa is all worried. Dadi goes for a while and Kaali asks him to tell the truth and stop all this and Dadi will understand. She reminds him of how he had done it too and how much pain he was in and they couldn't let Dadi do this to Gauri. Vishwa is in thoughts and then tells her there's a way on how they can stop this. When Kaali asks, he tells her to walk on the coals instead of Gauri. Kaali looks at him horrified.

I like Vishwa in one episode and the other, im back to hating him 

He is SICK

I can't believe Kaali buys his whole daughter drama! Gauri will and always will be his only daughter whom he'll always keep on top of everyone else. 

Would he have done the same if it was Kaali in that position? Would he have asked Gauri to replace her? NO!

He is a sick man! 

And kaali is plain dumb!

Chachi is all happy that this is happening with Gauri while Sharmila is confused whether to tell Yug or no.

Im happy they showed the whole conflict in Sharmila's mind. I want to see moreee of herr.

She's such a nice character. Embarrassed

Yug-Peshi Maa are stuck in traffic and Yug gets a msg but doesn't see.

Why do they never check their phones LOL

Vishwa tells Kaali that her future is well, she won't burn. He asks her to wear a veil so that Dadi wont find out. Gauri also asks her to do it and Madhu pleads to Kaali too. Vishwa tells her that if anything happens to his princess, she'll see his dead face. Kaali is shocked but she says No refusing to give the agnipariksha

Yayyy, Kaali!
I love you sometimes LOL
I was so happy when she refused coz I was so scared when Vishwa blackmailed her like that. ClapClapClap

She says that why should Gauri give this agnipariksha. She says whether its her or Gauri, in the end it's a woman who gets hurt. She asks why the society always tells women what to and what not to do. She continues saying that whether its the kundli of the princess or of a servant, its not going to change anything. She tells him that there's only one solution to all this obsession of the superstitions and that is love. She asks him what would happen if Dadi lifts the veil and finds out it's me instead of Gauri. She'll think of u as a liar and a backstabber.

She begs him to stop begging her and stop the torture on Gauri and that if anything happens to Gauri, the whole society will be ashamed. Gauri begs her but Kaali tells her that she'll do anything for her but tells her that she should refuse to give this agnipariksha. Kaali says its not just for her but in the name of agnipariksha, 1000 Gauris will be asked to give it and not everyone will have a Kaali .

When did Kaali get so smart? She has started talking like Yug. LOL
But im so happy!
I wanted to clap for Kaali.
She was tooo good! ClapClapClap

Dadi asks her to shush as she cant think like a widow and tells Gauri that she has to give this agnipariksha as every woman has to give. She tells her that if she refuses, she will not see her face ever again

Stupid Dadi.

I officially hate her!! Ouch

Precap: Kaali tells Dadi  that Gauri won't give agnipariksha. When Dadi asks her whether the kundli is Gauri's, she refuses.

Im happy that the kundli truth is finally out!
i didnt like the dadi scenes at all! 
They were horrible and I was cringing

Kaali was amazing because she talked about all women as a whole rather than just Gauri and im really happy that she's standing up for whats right. So kudos to her. 

Tho i wished Kaali had taunted Gauri on when she asked Kaali to give agnipariksha LOL

So it was  a good+bad episode LOL

And my trademark line: LOL
Pls like, comment and share your views EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by LiveLoveLaugh96 - 19 April 2016 at 9:26am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

primo13sunny_girlbenishchaudharyDeb07Chit15AmrtinaFolla55Khushi_DillseTheta14Princyz_BelleLTLFanMonica_Suhasini-Swetha-

LTLFan IF-Sizzlerz
LTLFan
LTLFan

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Thanks for the pics. Kaali kaise taunt karegi. Taunt or sarcastics remarks are yug's job.LOL He will soon reach hopefully.

I didn't get the precap. Kundli truth is out or not. What does Kaali's "no" signify. No its not gauri's kundli?  Its mine. But then if it was hers then why didn't she say it earlier question will come. I hope truth is out.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunny_girlLiveLoveLaugh96

LiveLoveLaugh96
LiveLoveLaugh96

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LTLFan

Thanks for the pics. Kaali kaise taunt karegi. Taunt or sarcastics remarks are yug's job.LOL He will soon reach hopefully.

I didn't get the precap. Kundli truth is out or not. What does Kaali's "no" signify. No its not gauri's kundli?  Its mine. But then if it was hers then why didn't she say it earlier question will come. I hope truth is out.

Han but I can dream na atleast LOL

No idea
Im happy there are no spoilers LOL
Im excited to know what will happen..if she finds out its Kaali's kundli
Andd Yug's part in all thiss

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunny_girlLTLFan

Chit15 Goldie
Chit15
Chit15

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Thanks for beautiful update.
Dadi & Vishwa are two sides of same coin. They do all stupid things in name of good future.Angry
When Vishwa asked Kaali to do same thing she is doing all these years. I thought Kaali will fell for emotional drama but Kaali said  a big NO and I was jumping. Good Kaali.Clap
Gauri is pathetic. Please Kaali see reality no sees you as a human being.Disapprove
Sharmila is good person.Hope character is not ruined.Thumbs Up

darshana23 Coolbie
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 11:04am | IP Logged
I am also kind of confused abt precap..
but nice post.. i think i can skip epi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

LiveLoveLaugh96
LiveLoveLaugh96

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chit15

Thanks for beautiful update.
Dadi & Vishwa are two sides of same coin. They do all stupid things in name of good future.Angry
When Vishwa asked Kaali to do same thing she is doing all these years. I thought Kaali will fell for emotional drama but Kaali said  a big NO and I was jumping. Good Kaali.Clap
Gauri is pathetic. Please Kaali see reality no sees you as a human being.Disapprove
Sharmila is good person.Hope character is not ruined.Thumbs Up

Agreed. Very well put!

Ikr 
I was so happy LOL

Kaali is determined to be part of the family. She wont back out at all.

Yeahh
i want to see more of her
She's nicee! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chit15

LiveLoveLaugh96
LiveLoveLaugh96

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darshana23

I am also kind of confused abt precap..
but nice post.. i think i can skip epi