Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: .Hajmola.

I will now make sure I will buy twice the number of tickets as I was originally planning to buy for Dangal even if it is a huge flop and doesnt even cross 50cr.

I think Aamir bribed him so that everyone acts like you and make the film reach 300 cr.😆
I hope it doesn't . Ab dekna punjabian ka Kamaal  😆
raj80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Hajmola.

I will now make sure I will buy twice the number of tickets as I was originally planning to buy for Dangal even if it is a huge flop and doesnt even cross 50cr. 

that his usual trick to strike a  balance between Khan fans...trash one Khan's film he gets retweets from other Khans fans...
raj80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gulabi22

Today he was after aamir

KRK was after him from the day supported Sunny Leone 😆...
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: raj80

KRK was after him from the day supported Sunny Leone 😆...

I thought krk supporting Leone too.
raj80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gulabi22

I thought krk supporting Leone too.

don't believe him...he was the one who made a video showing his support to Aamir on intolerance and see how he has changed his tunes 😆...
RamSiyaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
For once, I want this to be true. Aamir the most manipulative and anti national, deserves it.🤢
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
His reviews might be spot on but how on earth will he not let the movie do well without even seeing it? What kinda stupidity is that?😕
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
KRK may be a douchebag...but he knows the pulse of the audience...especially single screen audience ...because he can think like them...KRK not liking the movie is bad news most of the time...the only problem is that he confuses reviews with BO predictions...KRK does BO prediction...not a review...and his BO prediction is spot on most of the times..
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RamSiyaRam

For once, I want this to be true. Aamir the most manipulative and anti national, deserves it.🤢

nahi yaar...no one deserves a flop movie...