Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Shagun, be selfish be real (Page 2)

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manan_Pani_fan

Originally posted by zub_air

Excuse me u gyz R forget ya phir yad dilana pary ga ye story sirf ishra ki hai n shagun just a character don't know tm logo ki ishita ya phir ye bolen DT k sath itni dushmani kuy hai hunh Geek free to call us DT bhakats bcz we R proud to being her fan n han ur lecturers R welcome but it didn't effect me

I watch show and its story then I comment. As per story, Ishita is just another woman who left her husband and children to be with other man and his family. Not only that, she happily replaced her previous family with a new one. Adi thinks about Ishita all the time but Ishita hasn't even remembered him once...not her parents. Family members are not some goods/products that can be exchanged/replaced with others and that's what Ishita did. But I am not against Ishita, its her life her choices her decisions but after all these years she must not come back to Raman or Bhallas' life. Her new family doesn't deserve to go through a heartbreak that Bhallas had experienced. Above all, life is not a joke that one day you would decide to leave a person and after years suddenly you would decide to come back to that someone.
I don't have any enmity towards Ishita, Divyanka or with any Divyanka's fans. Don't you think you are behaving childish blindly defending your star where she is not even related in the first  place?!!

That is exactly what she will do...she told Mani that they are just friends...yet she is giving the impression that he is her everything...even helping him with his business n all...even Aliya is thinking that her amma appa will get married one day...so when time comes, she without thinking will break their hearts and come back to Raman n Pihu along with Ruhi LOL

waise she is an expert in doing so...

look at Raman, despite thinking that she is dead, yet he doesnt want to marry anyone...he looks so much in pain...but she is  happy happy with her new family...full-on becoming makeup ki dukaan...and roaming around...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DiVan_

Mreddy Senior Member
Mreddy
Mreddy

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 1:31pm | IP Logged

Excuse me u gyz R forget ya phir yad dilana pary ga ye story sirf ishra ki hai n shagun just a character don't know tm logo ki ishita ya phir ye bolen DT k sath itni dushmani kuy hai hunh Geek free to call us DT bhakats bcz we R proud to being her fan n han ur lecturers R welcome but it didn't effect me

I watch show and its story then I comment. As per story, Ishita is just another woman who left her husband and children to be with other man and his family. Not only that, she happily replaced her previous family with a new one. Adi thinks about Ishita all the time but Ishita hasn't even remembered him once...not her parents. Family members are not some goods/products that can be exchanged/replaced with others and that's what Ishita did. But I am not against Ishita, its her life her choices her decisions but after all these years she must not come back to Raman or Bhallas' life. Her new family doesn't deserve to go through a heartbreak that Bhallas had experienced. Above all, life is not a joke that one day you would decide to leave a person and after years suddenly you would decide to come back to that someone.
I don't have any enmity towards Ishita, Divyanka or with any Divyanka's fans. Don't you think you are behaving childish blindly defending your star where she is not even related in the first  place?!!
Well, it was Raman's choice to kick his wife out and blame her for their daughter's death instead fighting the demons together.  How in the world is a woman to get back to Bhallas when she is not welcome. She lost her family and home on that day.  It is writers fault that she did not mention Adi..and not let family know she is ok (no scope for drama if she does that).  If Ishra would get back together it should be their choice and Sharam happens not because of returning the favor for her sacrifice.  Because leaving Manoj and to stay with Bhallas was obviously Shagun's choice.  Raman has never promised her anything.  It should be Raman's choice to choose Shagun and not Bhalla's or Iyers not society.  Both Raman and Ishita are to blame for Ruhi and the choices they made..If you look at it all three of them should get new partners (just rambling).  Raman had 3 partners so far who were in love with him, he was in love with two of them.  Shagun 3, and looks like she is back to Raman.  Ishita 2 so far (Subbu and Raman).  Raman always from the beginning wore his heart on his sleeve and Ishita never did that.  For the sake of family she always hid her pain and acted normal.  I am an IShra fan and YHM story fan but this IShra have been butchered so much it is getting difficult to connect to them.

Edited by Mreddy - 19 April 2016 at 1:38pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

zub_airMona-LacustrisCinderella100sudha_suresshDivianTanz_Divz

momb24 IF-Dazzler
momb24
momb24

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Shagun is being forced in to tracks and cvs aren't really helping the actress. Majority of yhm fans hate shagun and this can effect the actress because being deliberately forced in to tracks,being angelic white which she isn't only make people not watch anything she does.

Ishita love for shagun is beyond irritating also,the cvs are just making joke out of yhm.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

megha2227Mona-PinkRose95s2397Cinderella100.riah.sudha_suresshAlu-DivianTanz_Divz

.riah. Goldie
.riah.
.riah.

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 2:07pm | IP Logged

I didn't like how Shagun is trying to be so selfless. If Ishita is alive it is very well established she doesn't care about them and is happy in her own world. Shagun must not bring back a woman who left all of them. Instead of searching and uniting her with Raman and Pihu, Shagun should protect them from a woman who replaced them with her new family seven years ago.

Yes Shagun should really save her family from the clutches of the woman who had stepped in to become mom to the child Shagun decide to abandon. Coz Shagun was too busy sleeping around with another man Embarrassed
Shagun should save 'her' family from this woman, who risked her own life while saving Shaguns kids coz Shagun was too busy saving her own Embarrassed

She must run to the rescue coz it's ok to sleep around while ur married, abandon ur 6 month old baby, swap ur own children, use ur kids for ur own good.
But dude... Moving out and away and living life elsewhere from the guilt and shame dumped on you. Moving away when u were only made to feel like garbage ...
Living with a friend who supported you in ur tough times...NOW THAT A CRIME...
please Shagun come save ur family Clap Clap

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

nimboopanisnikichatz1megha2227Mona-MreddyMeghna_IshRakanajigokulmischiefPinkRose95sky-ifs2397Boo2014sudha_suresshmomb24shivangi838Alu-DivianTanz_Divz

Alu- IF-Stunnerz
Alu-
Alu-

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjs

Originally posted by Alu-

Originally posted by anjs

its ok, let her do that...maybe then Ishta-bhakts will accept that she has changed...
else they dont leave a single chance to bad-mouth her...kuch kare toh bhi woh buri hai...kuch naa kare toh bhi woh buri hai
most people believe she's changed and become to white and that's just hard to digest LOL .
It's just Shagun bhakts who argue saying, she's so real Tongue

hahaha...thank you for ur important revelation...

that is exactly what i was saying...achchii bane toh she is too white...bura kare toh she is too grey...

Ishita bhakt has always criticized her, no matter what she does... even if she acts like a real human, she is taunted that 'look at her, how dare she behaves like a human'

jo ishita kare toh woh mahaan hai...jo shagun kare toh woh too white hai...Wink

aur joh log ishita ko support karte hai, in the name of feminism...wohi hypocrite bankar shagun ko un-fairly judge karte hai...aur yeh verdict dete hai, that she doesnt have a right to ask another chance...even to live like a human n ask respect like a woman...LOL

Whats a revelation about that Shocked LOL
We will never like Shagun and its no big deal, we watch this show for our favs not Shagun
I Have no harm admitting that, so its better you don't call me a hypocrite
Tongue
We never said she doesn't have a right for another chance, but she should move beyond and away from Raman na Tongue

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Mona-PinkRose95s2397Boo2014sudha_suresshDivianTanz_Divz

Alu- IF-Stunnerz
Alu-
Alu-

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 2:14pm | IP Logged

Excuse me u gyz R forget ya phir yad dilana pary ga ye story sirf ishra ki hai n shagun just a character don't know tm logo ki ishita ya phir ye bolen DT k sath itni dushmani kuy hai hunhGeekfree to call us DT bhakats bcz we R proud to being her fan n han ur lecturers R welcome but it didn't effect me

I don't have any enmity towards Ishita, Divyanka or with any Divyanka's fans. Don't you think you are behaving childish blindly defending your star where she is not even related in the first place?!!

Shocked Shocked Shocked
Ishita did this Ishita did that
How come you don't look at what Raman has done
What Shagun has done
Conveniently forget all that Shocked Tongue

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

megha2227Mona-mischiefPinkRose95s2397Boo2014sudha_suresshDivianTanz_Divz

Pooja2311 Goldie
Pooja2311
Pooja2311

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..JohnDoe..

Kabhi kabhi upar wala bhi sochta hoga
Itna to mai bhi kabhi nahi lada tha
Jitne yeh sale mere nam par lad rahe hai Stern Smile

ROFL
So funny yet so deep
Kaha se le aate ho ap yeh shayari? Big smile Embarrassed

PinkRose95 Goldie
PinkRose95
PinkRose95

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Riahshroff

I didn't like how Shagun is trying to be so selfless. If Ishita is alive it is very well established she doesn't care about them and is happy in her own world. Shagun must not bring back a woman who left all of them. Instead of searching and uniting her with Raman and Pihu, Shagun should protect them from a woman who replaced them with her new family seven years ago.

Yes Shagun should really save her family from the clutches of the woman who had stepped in to become mom to the child Shagun decide to abandon. Coz Shagun was too busy sleeping around with another manEmbarrassed
Shagun should save 'her' family from this woman, who risked her own life while saving Shaguns kids coz Shagun was too busy saving her ownEmbarrassed

She must run to the rescue coz it's ok to sleep around while ur married, abandon ur 6 month old baby, swap ur own children, use ur kids for ur own good.
But dude... Moving out and away and living life elsewhere from the guilt and shame dumped on you. Moving away when u were only made to feel like garbage ...
Living with a friend who supported you in ur tough times...NOW THAT A CRIME...
please Shagun come save ur familyClapClap

Oohhh my dear just wish them tat tey shld also find a life partner like shagun... Dey can b a male version of shagun also... Embarrassed
Then i wanna see how many ll stick to der preachings...bef calling ishra fans as bhakts first think of tat...whether u'll accept ur spouse if he/she left u n bedded two men/women..first u guys think practically... If your answer is yes (u'll accept thm back) then i wud request my fellow friends here not to reply them back..they r not worth ur tym... Dey r too broadminded but v r not... Confused Sleepy

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mona-.riah.sudha_suresshDivianTanz_Divz

Go to top