Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

19.4.2016 ep (Page 5)

sunitas123 IF-Dazzler
sunitas123
sunitas123

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zindagi4pyaar

N one  more thing  ramans lawyer said mumbai mai shoot hoga...n raman said mujhe delhi jakar shoot ke arrangements karni hai...
Cv's itna hit n miss dikhate dikhate...kafi kuch.miss kar rahe

that is coz KP is shooting in Mumbai and RKB lives in DelhiLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rose1000ishitaruhimaduragymhasiumMdwsttraveller_girl

rose1000 Goldie
rose1000
rose1000

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunitas123

N one  more thing  ramans lawyer said mumbai mai shoot hoga...n raman said mujhe delhi jakar shoot ke arrangements karni hai...

that is coz KP is shooting in Mumbai and RKB lives in DelhiLOL

I bet the idiot CVs forgot that...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maduragymhasiumMdwst

Mdwst IF-Sizzlerz
Mdwst
Mdwst

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 12:10pm | IP Logged

N one more thing ramans lawyer said mumbai mai shoot hoga...n raman said mujhe delhi jakar shoot ke arrangements karni hai...

Lol even this they didn't pay attention.. Imagine south indian names.
They are messed up LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maduragymhasium

ishitaruhi Goldie
ishitaruhi
ishitaruhi

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Episode was gud but shgaun overdose N over smartness was a big turn off.I bet shagun only find out about ISHITA first N also recognize ruhaan is ruhi only ,as CV wanting to give all credit to shagun for every big achievement.
Angry but I was thinking pihu will tell adi N he will come to Australia N find her ishima but adi to aaya hi nahi Cry
Coming to nidhi I just wondering how come a women is so cruel, N stupid in her revenge game she didn't think about herself. I mean OK she wants to take revenge from RKB for her dad suicide but didn't that revenge complete after her running away with ruhi then why didn't she settled down with some other man or like shagun she is also waiting for our puttar only.what she is doing just torturing ruhi N make money ,doing gambling N loosing that money N again making money N again will loose so stupid. She didn't want to marry or nobody is ready for her.poor girl ek bar RKB ne reject kiya ab to koi baat tak nahi chalayege itni darawani or naagin jaisi jo ho gayi hai(mouth full of venom).
ISHITA yar seriously wo abhi se apne DIL N sil ko maa ka pyar de rahi HAI wow it will be great to see Mani N eeshu as samdhi samdhan as aliya surely linked up with adi N for our ruhi I think nirvaan will be perfect although we till now didn't saw him N CV r satisfied with his mention of name only but somebody wrote about nirvaan was ruhi classmate then I also remember how puttar lashed on Mani for ruhi-nirvaan fight. so ruhi might be linked with nirvaan as aur to koi bacha nhi ruhi ke liye filhal to haa agar bad me koi new entry karade CV jo ki surely hoga hi otherwise cV ka favorite love triangle kaise create hoga.then ishu will support aliya N nirvaan her adopted children. It will give them story to further run YHM till 2020.whatever crap they will planning to do hamein bas ISHRA scene dete raho we will be happy.N Cv knows that too. Wink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Mreddysanayhm0001maduragymhasiumMdwsttraveller_girlsvati12

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index