India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

19.4.2016 ep

traveller_girl IF-Sizzlerz
traveller_girl
traveller_girl

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Ep begins with Pihu talking to Shagun about not getting pic and autograph of Ruhaan as doctor aunty took her. 
She was about to tell about ishita but stops.

Shagun wonders who is that?

Mani tells about the lawyer rejecting the deal.
They talk about it 

Aliya and they decide to make Ruhaan the brand ambassador.

Raman talks to Mihir about launching a new product and Pihu suggests Ruhaan for it.

Shagun hears the Iyers and Adi talking about Pihu seeing Ishita's pic.
Shagun thinks did Pihu see Australia ?

Aliya and Shravan chat.
Adi comes and they talk about it.
Shravan tries to hide.
Adi thinks to find about the girl.

Nidhi screams at Ruhaan for loosing the contracts.
Nidhi gets call from both managers about the new endorsements.
The shoot will be in Mumbai is told by Raman's manager and nidhi tells the same condition to Mani's manager.

Mrs.Bhalla and Simmi see Shravan and become sad.
They think Ruhi would have also been if the same age if she was there...

Raman is booking tickets.
Pihu tells she doesn't want to go without Ruhaan's autograph.
Shagun comes.
Raman asks why you came here LOL
Shagun thinks I should not tell about my doubt on Ishita to him now.

Shagun tells to Raman to extend his trip.
He tells I am here on an official trip not on vacation.
He tells to manager to fix a meeting with Ruhaan.
He tells I have to meet somehow,I feel a connection...

Precap...Ruhaan sees Aliya coming with Mani and she tells that this is my Appa.
Shagun and Ishita at a cafe.

Edited by traveller_girl - 15 May 2016 at 7:38am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

nerdjojojshree_ramkanajigokultharun123DivSoumyaMona-ramishimischiefsanayhm0001aimfsudha_suresshcutekhusboo-Nii-maduragymhasiumMdwstkaa1202svati12shivangi838...RamonaG....

traveller_girl IF-Sizzlerz
traveller_girl
traveller_girl

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Pls speed up the track...it's tooo slow
I don't know how I feel the ep was also...
*mixed reactions*

Best thing Raman's replies to Shagun...Thumbs Up

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nerdjojomegha2227mischiefsudha_suressh-Nii-maduragymhasiumshivangi838

_.Mehak._ Goldie
_.Mehak._
_.Mehak._

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Raman wearing the same shirt he wore during that wig removing scene.
He has not changed his wardrobe for 7 long years LOL

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

nerdjojomegha2227Cheryl_DTLove9Mona-mischiefmomb24ishra_bestluvsudha_suressh-Nii-maduragymhasiumshivangi838Mdwst

zindagi4pyaar IF-Dazzler
zindagi4pyaar
zindagi4pyaar

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 9:07am | IP Logged
One thing  ...dt was lukng mind blowing in d black saree...

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

nerdjojomegha2227Love9Mona-DivSoumyamischiefsudha_suressh-Nii-maduragymhasiumshivangi838Mdwsttraveller_girl

shivangi838 IF-Sizzlerz
shivangi838
shivangi838

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 9:28am | IP Logged
ok so today's epi was mostly a filler only but wid overdose of apshagunDead
as soon as epi began wid shagun i knew its gonna be a bad oneDeadOuch so ya pihu blabbers abt the haar wali aunty and shagun ke dimaag ki ghanti bajj gayiConfused..why? is she scared that ishita might take away everything from her if she cme back alive or what?? her reaction told me she is going to dig up d matter and she got her chance in the morningConfused

shagun saw aadi wid mrs iyer and wanted to interrupt him but stopped thinking abt her love eeshitaDead...but got the hint abt ishita being haar wali aunty and i knew at dat moment ki she is going to land up in aussie nowSleepySleepy...what does she want? her reactions and confusing like hell..dnt knw what cvs want from her character??Confused

so ishita feels businessman is not right..okay jkr lets c if ur reaction is same when u get 2 knw that the businessman is RKBLOL..ur hubby...and alia and ishu fabricate a strategy to rope in ruhan for their product as good 4 nothing mani just sits there and agrees to demConfused...i knw now why his company is abt to get bankrupt...agar owner aisa brainless ho toh company ka toh yahi hoga na LOLLOL

raman also feels samne wali party is paagalLOL..LOL she is ur paagal madrasan Winkafter all..anyways pihu being the smartie suggests same idea as her mom and raman agreesSmile...i felt at this moment dat this campaign will bring ishra together and that is what happened.Tongue

alia is fooling sharvu and i feel bad for him..he will be heartbroken wen he cmes 2 knw dat she is NOT alia bhattLOL...adi one more step closer to alia as he decides 2 find out abt the girl and thus he is closer to seeing ishu's pics maybe??Confused i want adi in aussie too yaar before that hijack flight drama.Smile

nidhi is surely not a humanAngry- her cruel behavior wid ruhi and her obsession for money and gambling - i feel like starngling her whenever i see herCensored ..but her greed 4 same money made her land into a trap...both ishita and raman's shoots in mumbai and whose shoot? their daughter ruhi's...this will nt be a win win 4 nidhi..her secret might get out i feel strongly.Wink

so this mumbai flight wud be the one in which ishra and ruhi might travel together and then the hijack drama maybe??Confused i want ishra face off before that yaar.. but i guess we will not get it.Cry

mrs bhalla and simmi missing ruhi..its natural but i hate toshiji when she shows her immense love 4 shagun...Dead

raman abt to go back but pissed off seeing apshagun in aussieShockedOuch...his expressions were soo bang onClapClap i loved it when he said what the hell? and also said jo karna hai karo mujhe tang mat karo.LOL..he gives a damn to shagun thats very clear but it does nt matter to dheet shagun who just tapkofied in aussieDeadDead like dat unannounced.Angry.. and now wud have a gala time and swipe poor raman's credit card again..poor puttar kitna kharcha karna padta hoga airhead par...i feel 4 him.Cry

shagun's intentions are very confusing..she wants to make ishra meet if ishu is alive??Confused or something else?? if she sees ishu will she reunite dem or her mind change?? coz if cvs decide to keep snow white as white as she is then...i am scared they wud make ruhi the complete villain who wud try 2 separate her ishimaa and papaCryCry..i dnt want dis plzz...it wud be better if shagun feels insecure in future and turns to her negative self..that wud be digestible..Ouch

raman wants 2 meet ruhan as he feels a pull towards him.Embarrassed.thats ur ru...raman papa..plz pehchaan lo use and take her back.Cry..

precap- so ruhi finally knows the man wid whom ishu is living is mani...hmm she is shockedShocked and ishgun hit and miss..LOL.shagun is jasoos mode..if she will find abt ishu or not remains 2 be seen. Confused

ps- ruhi will mu raman too abt shagun or not?? i want her to mu both ishra equally not only ishu.Confused.

pps- the track is damn slow..plz thoda speed badhao yaar...its boring.LOLDead

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

kanajigokulLove9Mona-ramishisanayhm0001mischiefsudha_suresshcutekhusboo-Nii-DivanIshrarumaduragymhasiumMdwsttraveller_girlsvati12

sudha_suressh IF-Dazzler
sudha_suressh
sudha_suressh

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Today shaguniya's entry cracked me up ROFL Tht supriseee...ROFL
Shaguniya's expressionLOLLOL
Raman's million dollar expressionROFLROFL
this is my reaction LOLLOL

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

megha2227Love9Mona-tharun123kanajigokulmischiefishitaruhisanayhm0001ramishicutekhusboo-Nii-maduragymhasiumDivanIshrarupari2015traveller_girldevil-offkaa1202shivangi838

shivangi838 IF-Sizzlerz
shivangi838
shivangi838

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sudha_suressh

ROFLLL amazing yaar bang onROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

megha2227sudha_suresshmaduragymhasium

pari2015 IF-Rockerz
pari2015
pari2015

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sudha_suressh

Perfect description 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

megha2227sudha_suresshmaduragymhasium

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index