Ishq ka Rang Safed

All failed!!!!! (Page 4)

sura123 IF-Rockerz
sura123
sura123

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NusiSg

Suru very good post dear..
Completely agree with u.. ths useless cv's hav no track left other then shalu marriage.. poor girl even complaining to her dada n maa... bt these merciless ppl always use her as scapegoat fr their misdeeds..Angry
Bt yaar pankaj with shalu was too cute... I hope she left ths AN circus for good n never return.. bechari.. mazak bana k rkh dya hai..Confused
Yea nus...their main motive is to send shalu out so jaldi jaldi sadhi
Both look really good together

cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Hi Sura.!! Sensible post..!
Why do I expect humanity from cruel crime partners (DT and KT.).These two people actually not fit to run nor to be in a good family they  love to conspire one among the other , that goes for a whole day , very much  busy in plotting one against their own kinship..Actually it's Vip and Shalu are most deprived and unfortunate kids to be born in inconsiderate family. .

Cv's preposterous way of handling tracks is much affecting the show. And they couldn't sustain consistency what ever delivered to us... Initially it starts with great note but gradually they failed to maintain the quality throughout the track which is what bothering very much.

Although I found their scenes good .. Shalu deserves to have a partner who understand in reciprocating true love since she is devoid of true love from his own family members...How dumb while  whole family goes sightless and obtuse except ViDha  in choosing R.. So its a good choice for  Shalu to marry a well known guy like PJ..It will be great if they bringing his family to have a conventional accord to have a wedding..This is must marriage is complex issue it's not a random one.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IlinMishfansura123

sura123 IF-Rockerz
sura123
sura123

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cocoatree

Hi Sura.!! Sensible post..!
Why do I expect humanity from cruel crime partners (DT and KT.).These two people actually not fit to run nor to be in a good family they  love to conspire one among the other , that goes for a whole day , very much  busy in plotting one against their own kinship..Actually it's Vip and Shalu are most deprived and unfortunate kids to be born in inconsiderate family. .

Cv's preposterous way of handling tracks is much affecting the show. And they couldn't sustain consistency what ever delivered to us... Initially it starts with great note but gradually they failed to maintain the quality throughout the track which is what bothering very much.

Although I found their scenes good .. Shalu deserves to have a partner who understand in reciprocating true love since she is devoid of true love from his own family members...How dumb while  whole family goes sightless and obtuse except ViDha  in choosing R.. So its a good choice for  Shalu to marry a well known guy like PJ..It will be great if they bringing his family to have a conventional accord to have a wedding..This is must marriage is complex issue it's not a random one.
Thanks chocos... U have mentioned it very clearly
I feel they are giving wrong message giving less imp to shalu as she is girl and try to separate VIP as he is son and he deserve a girl from well known family
Hope they will realize this and give imp to girls and treat them equal as  both are their kids only then why this differentiation

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cocoatree

Go to top