Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BBSS11 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: muviefan

I personally feel that Shalu and Pankaj are really good together, but instead of doing everything in a rush it would be more good to see gradual development of love and romance between both. It seems rushed, but both of them were good together in today's episode, so it's fine. Pankaja family should've been consulted though

Yea..they should have done it a bit slow.. It's good before deciding everything they should have consulted pankaj family

Mishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Not at all surprised with this . If we look back, cvs have rushed this way on many other tracks too & 
now  this one.  Just to bring closure , they forget all logic.
Agree that the show needs good TRPs, but c'mon,  when they start a track, they need to think of how 
to end it properly before moving on to another.

BBSS11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: stormyV

I agree with you that DT and KT have failed miserably as dada and mom not only in case of shalu but also in case of vipu😕. They are always after reputation, money and all and not their kids happiness😡. But i don't think vipu have failed as a bro. He choose Pankaj, one of his best friend as his lovely sister's husband-to-be and what is wrong in it?. He know this man very well and is sure that he'll not hurt his sister like RA did. 

Yea..what ever you said us true..
But friendship is different and relations are different
BBSS11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nickelodeon

They have made a joke of marriage ðŸ˜•

True Nick..it's a big joke
Show concept itself about marriage but they are making it silly
BBSS11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NusiSg

Suru very good post dear..
Completely agree with u.. ths useless cv's hav no track left other then shalu marriage.. poor girl even complaining to her dada n maa... bt these merciless ppl always use her as scapegoat fr their misdeeds..😡
Bt yaar pankaj with shalu was too cute... I hope she left ths AN circus for good n never return.. bechari.. mazak bana k rkh dya hai..😕

Yea nus...their main motive is to send shalu out so jaldi jaldi sadhi
Both look really good together
cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hi Sura.!! Sensible post..!
Why do I expect humanity from cruel crime partners (DT and KT.).These two people actually not fit to run nor to be in a good family they  love to conspire one among the other , that goes for a whole day , very much  busy in plotting one against their own kinship..Actually it's Vip and Shalu are most deprived and unfortunate kids to be born in inconsiderate family. .

Cv's preposterous way of handling tracks is much affecting the show. And they couldn't sustain consistency what ever delivered to us... Initially it starts with great note but gradually they failed to maintain the quality throughout the track which is what bothering very much.

Although I found their scenes good .. Shalu deserves to have a partner who understand in reciprocating true love since she is devoid of true love from his own family members...How dumb while  whole family goes sightless and obtuse except ViDha  in choosing R.. So its a good choice for  Shalu to marry a well known guy like PJ..It will be great if they bringing his family to have a conventional accord to have a wedding..This is must marriage is complex issue it's not a random one.
BBSS11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cocoatree

Hi Sura.!! Sensible post..!
Why do I expect humanity from cruel crime partners (DT and KT.).These two people actually not fit to run nor to be in a good family they  love to conspire one among the other , that goes for a whole day , very much  busy in plotting one against their own kinship..Actually it's Vip and Shalu are most deprived and unfortunate kids to be born in inconsiderate family. .

Cv's preposterous way of handling tracks is much affecting the show. And they couldn't sustain consistency what ever delivered to us... Initially it starts with great note but gradually they failed to maintain the quality throughout the track which is what bothering very much.

Although I found their scenes good .. Shalu deserves to have a partner who understand in reciprocating true love since she is devoid of true love from his own family members...How dumb while  whole family goes sightless and obtuse except ViDha  in choosing R.. So its a good choice for  Shalu to marry a well known guy like PJ..It will be great if they bringing his family to have a conventional accord to have a wedding..This is must marriage is complex issue it's not a random one.

Thanks chocos... U have mentioned it very clearly
I feel they are giving wrong message giving less imp to shalu as she is girl and try to separate VIP as he is son and he deserve a girl from well known family
Hope they will realize this and give imp to girls and treat them equal as  both are their kids only then why this differentiation