India-Forums

Kaala Teeka
Kaala Teeka

Waja tum ho --- kayu hot os

sandy11WARIS Groupbie
sandy11WARIS
sandy11WARIS

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 8:49am | IP Logged
guyzzz this is my first attempt to write a story... so if there is any mistake plz forgive me...
its a hot os so if anyone have a problem they can stop reading

MATURE CONTENT ( 18+ ) kids plz stay away

the story starts from the date and yug havent left here so here i go...

yuf and gauri were dancing and kaali and aryan were dancing... yug was very uncomfortable seeing kaali aith aryaan. but he couldnt do anything. kaali was also uncofortable but couldnt do much about it. suddenly yug saw aryan touching kaali on her bare skin, her bare shoulder, her arms, her cheeks and this boiled yugs blood. he wanted to tear apart aryan from kaali. he was burning in jealousy.

suddenly a phone rang. it was gauris phone... her friend had an accident so gauri left from there in a rysh and asked yug to drop kaali home

yug agreed... aryaan also left after giving a good bye hug to kaali... this only increased his jealousy. now it was out of his control. he couldnt bear anymore. this was it for him. now he decide to make kaali his forever nd completely

yug started walking towards his car without glancing at kaali. kaali was surprised by his behaviour but decided to remain quite. yug and kaalo sat in the car, but soon kaali realized that yug was not taking her to her home. it was a different route. she asked yug but he remained quite and kept driving.

soon they reached infront of a banglow... a little bit away from the city... yug got out of his car and held kaali's hand. kaali protested but yug dragged her inside the house... nd locked the main door

kaali was stunned shocked and horified. "what r u doing and y r we here?" asked a confused kaali. yug didnt answered her question and kept staring her. his dark eyea filled kaali with fear. she had no idea what was happening. yug started walking towards kaali. with each step yug took forward, kaali was moving backword. soon she was locked between ths wall and yug. she tried to escape but yug kept his both arms on each of her side on the wall to stop her. she couldnt underatand qhat was happening and suddenly yug pulled her dupatta off her and threw it on the floor

kaali was left stunned. she never thought of yug doing any such thing to her.before she could gather her chain of thoughts she felt yug's hand on her shoulder. he moved his hand from her shoulder to her hand and entwined his fingers with hers. he started bringing his face near kalli's lips, but before anything could happen kaali pushed him away with all her force.

"how dare u. how dare u yug.? what the hell u think u r doing" said kalli shouting

"what happened kaali???? i thought u like this. i saw u had no peoblem when aryan was touching u like this. so y u r having problen now????" asked yug sarcastically

"what?" kaali couldnt manage to say more coz she didnt accepted yug to say such thing
"yess im telling what i saw. cant u see my pain when someone touch. cant u see my heart's ace when someone holds u. i cant see all this coz u r mine... only mine... my sita... nd only i have right on u... only i" said yug in a breath

"no yug this can never happen. only gauri have right on u nd not me" kaali spoke heartbroken

"u have every right on me. only u do have right on me nd not any one else... not even gauri" said yug "plz jst 4 once... jst 4 once say that u love me... plz plz plz say u love me as i love u. nd ill face everyone in the world with u by my side. plz... " yug pleaded nd fell on his knees

this broks the barrier of emotions kaali was holding. now she couldnt stay away from him. yug was his raam g and she was ready to accept this reality. she ran to yug and huged him tight.

MATURE CONTENT

kaali started kissing yug all over his face nd drank his tears.yug was shocked. he neved thought that kaali would accept his love like this. byt now there waa nothing to stop him. he stood with kaali and looked in her eyes.

then his eyes moved to her lips. without wasting a second he captured her lips in his. at start kaali didnt respond but the she responded with equall passion. list and love overcame yug. he was kissing kaalinmadly. he bit her lower lip. as a response kaali opened her mouth. soon yug entered her mouth nd starting exploring it. kaali put her hand behind yug's head nd pulled him forward.

soon both of them were out of breath. they seprated but yug was fast enough. he soon captured her neck nd started kissing her. he kissed her neck, her bare shoulders and wsnt back to explore her mouth.

after they seprated he looked at kaali's face. her flushed color nd swollen lips made him wild. he took her in his arms and went to the bed room. he l9cked the door and looked at kaali who was looking at him astoniahed. she was about to say smthng when yug came forward and said "not today kaali, not today. plz dnt stop me today. i want to make u mine forever" kaali coludnt say no becoz she had gone far away in her desires.

kaali just nooded her head in approval which was enough for yug. he placed kaali on her bed and came over her. he starting kissing her neck. while doing so his hand found its way under kaali's shirt. as soon as his hand made contact with kaali's stomach, a wave ran through her spine.

yug starting moving his hand on her stomach and navel. then he move d upward and cupped her breast in his hand. kaali's breath stopped in her throat. this didnt go unnoticed by yug. he kept moving his hand on hi breast.

yug came up and removed his shirt. kaali couldny taje her eyes of him. his well toned musvles were tempting. she raised her hands to touch his chest. yug was feeling pure bliss.

soon yug removed kaali's shirt leaving her only in her bra. kaali was shy but yug didnt let her move even by an inch. his eyes were fixed on her. yug went down and kissed her bare stomach. his tounge found its way to her navel and he pressed his tounge deep inside her navel. kaali moaned his name

yug again came uo and removed kaali's bra revealing her breasts. kaali gasped his name but he was gone ahead in his desire. this beauty lying beneath him was his... nd he was going to make her his forever

his hands traveled to her breasts and started squeezing them. kaali was on cloud nine. yug felt her nipples getting harder wirh his touch. he was aroused. soon kalli felt warm and damp on her breast. yug was giving open mouth kisses on her breast. his other hand was working on the nipple of her other breast. he was rotating her nipple betwsen her thumb and finger. and his mouth was busy licking the other nipple of hers.

soon when he was satisfied by her upper body, he moved down ward. soon he removed all the remaining clothes on their bodeis. both of them were naked

kaali's breath was caught in her throat as she felt his hardness between her thighs. he was rubbing his hardness on her womenhood. she was high badly wanting him inside her.

the same was with yug. ge just wanted to enter her. soon kaali guided yug inside her. yug pressed hard. a scream came out of kaali's mouth as something was tearing her apart. yug captured her lips to reduce her pain. he stopped nd waited for her pain to subdize. soon the pain was gone nd pleasure took over her. yug started moving inside her. at first he was slow but then he started moving harfly and fastly

he continued his in and out motion inside her while she was moaning his name. after both of them were satisfied they pulled away. yug covered both of them wuth the blanket. kaali hugged him nd thanked him for malking her his. soon they fell asleep waiting for their great tomorrow nd great life with eachother

THE END

si guyz how was it. plz like nd comment if u liked the story. nd if not plz dnt throw jootas and chappals. sorry for writting mistakes

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

primo13NjelbenishchaudharyLadygirlChit15KaraaliLiveLoveLaugh96

LiveLoveLaugh96 IF-Rockerz
LiveLoveLaugh96
LiveLoveLaugh96

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 11:15am | IP Logged
That was super hot LOL
And really good for ur first attempt Embarrassed

Pls do write more!
It was awesome Hug

Njel Newbie
Njel
Njel

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
That was so hot and I must say u r really gud at it even though it's your frst attempt Thumbs Up
benishchaudhary Groupbie
benishchaudhary
benishchaudhary

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Woahhh that was really HOTBlushing Blushing
And awesome Clap
I like it alotEmbarrassed
Please keep writing Smile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top