Ishq ka Rang Safed

Refreshing Episode: 19th April (Page 2)

Titli_KK3148 IF-Rockerz
Titli_KK3148
Titli_KK3148

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Magnolia2

Barbs
The episode no doubt provided the lightness after such grave happenings , Today I laughed quite a bit at Pakaj's awkwardness and the bua harassing DT. But I still feel that the cvs are going too fast and in the process the characters are losing their consistency.
eta r notun ki ache bolo toh?? Every time the cvs are in a hurry and rush like a jet engine...that vipu in hospital incident culd have been easily dragged for 3-4 more days then some cute vidha scenes and all but cvs ended that hospital drama in just 1 episode...if they cant go slow with the leads then how can we expect them to show Panlu track slowly...so i have just stopped thinking abt their rushing style which is nt going to change unles a new creative team comes...toh kichu korar nei...r bhebeo lab nei   Confused enjoy what is being shown there

Dolly-heart IF-Sizzlerz
Dolly-heart
Dolly-heart

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Thanks for the humour in your post Barbie...it will make it  easier to watch it later..

So, off we go to another marriage of Panlu... I thought of their name as Panshu...I do not know why but this Panshu makes me laughLOL

And with one woman exits another will take her place, and this one is going after none other than your  "Chahitah Vipu"  Barbie... We will together BOX her EARS if she comes to close to him...LOL

Dadi Bua is one over the top character, and I like that ,and I want nothing better than Bua to make life miserable for Kanak with her  authority and snappy attitude...and when she finds out that Dhaani is Vips wife I want her to like Dhaani a lot and rub it in Kanaks face,,,LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

IlinMagnolia2premparbatsamanthanasura123Titli_KK3148cocoatree

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Saw the episode and I thought it was good.

The one shortcoming is that they should have somehow stated that a few weeks have passed since the Raja incidence and that would correct the timeline.

Else it seems just yesterday everything happened and today they are talking about Shallu remarriage.

I liked the second half with Vip talking to Pankaj and Dhani to Shallu . Seemed very natural .

Dadi bua should keep DT and Kanak under check but she has her own agenda which is troublesome.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

IlinanjaliiiiMeenakshi-rgsura123Titli_KK3148cocoatreeDolly-heart

Dolly-heart IF-Sizzlerz
Dolly-heart
Dolly-heart

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by premparbat

Saw the episode and I thought it was good.

The one shortcoming is that they should have somehow stated that a few weeks have passed since the Raja incidence and that would correct the timeline.

Else it seems just yesterday everything happened and today they are talking about Shallu remarriage.

I liked the second half with Vip talking to Pankaj and Dhani to Shallu . Seemed very natural .

Dadi bua should keep DT and Kanak under check but she has her own agenda which is troublesome.

Rana what kind of trouble do you think Bua is coming with and whose life is she going to disturb...

I just noticed Ratna you became a "Rockerz"  Congratulations ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

premparbatsura123Titli_KK3148cocoatree

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 9:58am | IP Logged
^^of course Dolly Viplav is the apple of everyone's eye so every one claims a stake in him .

Bua wants to bring in her own girl but I wonder how does she plan to break the two love birds ?

Another think Kanak is silent for the past 2 days about Dhani but you note she continues to hate her .

So again it is everyone against the two versus the family .

Eisha in her last interview said something which is where it maybe leading to that Dhani always feels that she is not rich hence a misfit . Eventually that may come up too .

With Shallu around I had really wanted that she updates Dhani a little but the cvs are not thinking that at all. They rather have a young girl in this modern day and she dress up with sindoor and do household work where there are many servsnts. It's a very wrong message to the youth thus you have characters like Shallu who only think of marriage.

Anyways I am digressing ... It continues to be about parting the two.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Titli_KK3148cocoatreeDolly-heart

cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Hilarious take Barbs !
I found today's episode good and well balanced. It had some refreshing elements as you mentioned. Suffocated much due to KT and DT dumb plots. Vip disputed funny nuances to DT and Dhani looks amusing. He never liked to pretend and that's what makes him unique,  MR makes such subtle shots credible. Liked rollicking intro between bua and Pankaj.  
Name for new jodi looks perfect...Only issue they should have done this later all of a sudden shalu drama looks misfit. Cvs never learn their mistakes viewers should connect to them which is prominent for any show. They should slow down a bit. They should remember once whenever they're handling sensitive issues like marriage, court drama and so on. 
Good to watch Vidha working out together to choose a good partner. Bua seems to be a huge blow around AN .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IlinpremparbatTitli_KK3148Dolly-heart

.Preetii. IF-Sizzlerz
.Preetii.
.Preetii.

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 10:22am | IP Logged
finally aapke darshan mile..!! tu v gayab thi aaj!!AngryAngry
then i thought ki epi analysis k liye ayegi nd tu aa gyi...!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Titli_KK3148

Titli_KK3148 IF-Rockerz
Titli_KK3148
Titli_KK3148

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Spreeti98

finally aapke darshan mile..!! tu v gayab thi aaj!!AngryAngry
then i thought ki epi analysis k liye ayegi nd tu aa gyi...!LOL
kya karu yaar...mera yeh padhayi khatam hi nahi hotaDeadDead...did not even reply to everyone who commented here...Ouch but tujhe dekha toh raha nahi gaya...LOLLOL
dekh dekh mishal's rank increasedEmbarrassed

Go to top