Refreshing Episode: 19th April

bunny_LeoLan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This is the perfect example of a beautiful well balanced episode...I really loved it to the core...Very Very Nice Episode..thanks to the CVs for a total paisa Vasool Episode..
Today I am not very active since morning and was in no mood to open my laptop and sit to write the update...But the episode impressed me so much that I just could not stop myself...
So here you go through the torture session of reading my stupid talks๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

So today's Episode started off on...guess who??..he is none other than our Chanda, Mehr Di ke aankhon ka taara, jenni's shona, duniya se nirala...ya ya you are right...Vipu baba...aur woh bhi shirtless..(mujhe tabhi pata lag gaya tha ke aaj sab kuch mangal hi mangal hoga๐Ÿ˜ณ)

Dashrath requested them to manage the situation for two days till 12rs/kg wali bhindi aunty is there in AN๐Ÿ˜†...viplav tried to protest but Dhani agreed..(As usual She is always ready in her sacrificing mode)..

There Dadi Bua started complaining that till now she did not meet the groom-to-be of Shalu...kanak and DT all became dumb in front of that sharp toothed woman...loved the scene where bua poked DT's fore head quite a few times saying he has nothing in his head...(Kya baat kahi hai bua ji ...ekdam sahi baat hai..Magar ek baat suni hai na aapne that often bro-sis are the same...exactly...u too dont have an ounce of brain in ur head๐Ÿ˜†)

KT, DT and Shalu, in order to avoid the convo regarding shalu's marriage disappeared in their ghosla's leaving behind Bua when suddenly pankaj arrived to meet Vipu...

That was a must watch scene...I cant explain the convo between bua and pankaj..u will have to watch it...comical scene...beautifully enacted by both the actors...Bua was constantly throwing questions at that poor boy, thinking her to be the groom and pankaj was all confused, ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† (that was a must watch scene for everyone...best scene from today's episode)
vipu came in the drawing room and started talking with pankaj in the common friendly language like addressing him as "saala"...Bua stopped viplav and asked him to respect his honewala jija๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† (so another pea brained creature joined the dumb Ayodhya Wasis...4 mental patients kam the kya jo ek aur agayi hai??...seriously some one send Sura over there...she will go and show Dadi bua the pics of vidha marriage๐Ÿ˜›...)..

then some purane ghise phite type scenes were shown where shalu entered and both pankaj and shalu looked at each other...pankaj saved shalu from being hurt...shalu showed her concern towards him blah blah blah..felt like singing Do DIl mil rahe hai magar chupke chupke๐Ÿ˜†...and our jodi maker Dhani ji at once understood that PANLU (pankaj+shalu= Panlu...this is the best name that came in my mind...so cute nah...Panlu๐Ÿ˜†) are made for each other..(may be she had her teleconferencing with her bhagwanji or tulsi maiya had come in her dreams the previous night to tell her about Panlu๐Ÿ˜†)...
She convinced Viplav about Panlu marriage and both decided to convince shalu and pankaj (here we got to see the last version of Rab Ne bana di jodi which can be easily renamed as Vidha ne bana di panlu ki jodi๐Ÿ˜†)....Shalu and pankaj all blushing-wlashing..โ˜บ๏ธ pankaj took blessing from AN wasis who, as usual are all confused but khusi khusi gave their "sada sukhi raho" blessings...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...

Last 10 mins of today's episode was absolutely 1st class...you dont always need romance for an episode to be good...I am sure most of you have enjoyed it..and the rest will surely enjoy..
I am happy that cvs rushed with this shalu marriage track...already we were tortured a lot with shalu's previous marriage...now i am ready for this new track...bring that new entry and give us exciting episodes..

Yes the die hard vidha lovers must be upset seeing Viplav hugging another lady...But honestly i am more of a vipu and mish fan, so I am not bothered much with this hug scene...looking forward to this new track which looked quite promising...because these kinds of tracks are needed in serials...these jealousy tracks can be a bliss if CVs dont destroy them by showing overdose of MU between leads and villain eating up too much screen spaces everday.
PRECAP: vipu came and hug the new lady from behind thinking him to be dhani and they fell down together on the ground in that huggy pose and dhani was looking at them...koi dhani ke face pe gor karo toh baat bane๐Ÿ˜†...cant wait to see a jealous mad Dhani...

Ok friends so leave ur comments and make this post pink๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by Barbie_KK9629 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Barbie thanks for the refreshing take . 

a good perspective. 

waise hum uye soch letey hain ki hamaarey show ne kuch dino ka leap liya 
viplav bhi toh chalne phirne lag gaya . toh kuch din beet gaye aisa socho.
Edited by Meenakshi-rg - 8 years ago
adhiabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi barbie, as usual super post. Just watched the episode. It is better than what i expected after reading LU. Meenu is correct the episode was not that bad. Full of funny but can't digest the fast track. No need of rush. This is her life. She is super happy in the last scene it means she had no feelings for Raja. It is true that Raja cheated her but she loves her na๐Ÿ˜•. ok forget it lets enjoy the new love story of Panlu
premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg

Barbie thanks for the refreshing take .

a good perspective.

waise hum uye soch letey hain ki mahaarey show ne kuch dino ka leap liya
viplav bhi toh chane phirne lag gaya . toh kuch din beet gaye aisa socho.

Yeh that how I interpreted yesterday as well that a couple of days have passed and Vip is recovering by the size of his wounds etc. they should have put in a line there to say it to make sense.
revathirk thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh Barbie first take a tight hug from me...๐Ÿค—
Superb n refreshing take...๐Ÿ˜Š got d essence of d full episode...๐Ÿ˜Š
Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: premparbat

Yeh that how I interpreted yesterday as well that a couple of days have passed and Vip is recovering by the size of his wounds etc. they should have put in a line there to say it to make sense.

yes even I was thinking that ratna . that they should have put in a line / then it wld be more sensible.
Magnolia2 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Barbs
The episode no doubt provided the lightness after such grave happenings , Today I laughed quite a bit at Pakaj's awkwardness and the bua harassing DT. But I still feel that the cvs are going too fast and in the process the characters are losing their consistency.
samanthana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for refreshing episode ...   Ur comments are witty

Marraiges are made in heaven :  So today is  the example

Selfish Ravan  designated a  Destiny for her pothi , however god has sent a  correct partner  through her Daughter (tulasi mother ) ...  

Today episode belongs to Shallu and Dhaani .  Good will win at the end  ...
bunny_LeoLan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Magnolia2

Barbs

The episode no doubt provided the lightness after such grave happenings , Today I laughed quite a bit at Pakaj's awkwardness and the bua harassing DT. But I still feel that the cvs are going too fast and in the process the characters are losing their consistency.

eta r notun ki ache bolo toh?? Every time the cvs are in a hurry and rush like a jet engine...that vipu in hospital incident culd have been easily dragged for 3-4 more days then some cute vidha scenes and all but cvs ended that hospital drama in just 1 episode...if they cant go slow with the leads then how can we expect them to show Panlu track slowly...so i have just stopped thinking abt their rushing style which is nt going to change unles a new creative team comes...toh kichu korar nei...r bhebeo lab nei   ๐Ÿ˜• enjoy what is being shown there
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the humour in your post Barbie...it will make it  easier to watch it later..

So, off we go to another marriage of Panlu... I thought of their name as Panshu...I do not know why but this Panshu makes me laugh๐Ÿ˜†

And with one woman exits another will take her place, and this one is going after none other than your  "Chahitah Vipu"  Barbie... We will together BOX her EARS if she comes to close to him...๐Ÿ˜†

Dadi Bua is one over the top character, and I like that ,and I want nothing better than Bua to make life miserable for Kanak with her  authority and snappy attitude...and when she finds out that Dhaani is Vips wife I want her to like Dhaani a lot and rub it in Kanaks face,,,๐Ÿ˜†