Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: kaa1202

Haha..

Rowdy Rathore takes the cake when it comes to 'who is the worst?' competition...

Yes

He is walking wicket

Needs to retire
BombayTroll thumbnail
Lol

The guy who played a key role in rinki murder her boyfriend along with sarika is now playing lead role in a Marathi show

Kahe diya pardes
BombayTroll thumbnail
I guess

After shoot

Ishita will try to return to Australia

And ruhi being alive information might come
Cinderella100 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kras

According to new tc article

Raman will realize his mistake and will try to win her back
Like really
I think he already realized his mistake 7 years ago (1)
And from then he is in so much guilt and punishing himself for that mistake
Ab aur kitni mistake realize karega bhai
And my question is when will ishita realize her mistake
When will she realize that whatever she did or whatever she is doing is so wrong (2)
I think cvs will show as ishi greatness and again Raman will be sole culprit of everybody
And then cvs will set one more example of feminism

(1) Raman has not realised his mistake and his actions show no guilt.  He thinks Ishita is dead but he has not given Ishita the status of his dearly departed one.  No memorial ceremonies are performed in Bhalla house for Ishita.  He has removed all traces of ishita from his life. Pihu doesnt even know her biological mother is Ishita.  Raman has wronged the Iyers as well.  They lost their daughter through Raman's harsh words.  He in return made sure they lost their grandchild as well.
(2) True Ishita should have contacted her parents & let them know that she is alive. But she didnt make the decision to leave her family & live elsewhere.  She was kicked out of her marital home by her husband & she decided to commit suicide.  She ended up getting rescued and ended up paying her debt to her rescuer.