Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Bipasha-Karan to set up a production house after marriage. (Page 8)

karan-007 IF-Stunnerz
karan-007
karan-007

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Niks22a

Originally posted by karan-007

Originally posted by nikki1aaa

I read no solid argument here, it is all hog wash, you know what believe whatever u want to, KSG is a lukha and bips is a a beggar on the streets, they are probably borrowing money from jen to open a production house, and their production house will also fail, like u have said! Stay happyBig smile Bye

now that yu saying ksg is lukha phir hoga hi Embarrassed n even nobody called bips beggar but again if yu saying LOL n stop being obsessed about jenni so much yu see after all har jagah yu try n bring jenni wen its not even needed Big smile but tum aadat se majboor hoEmbarrassed n yup hum yahi hai dekhte hai pehle prod house khulta bhi hai ya nahi Embarrassed

the more bad u will wish upon him, the better he will do, wait and seeSmile u think the production house won't open, good for u, u thinking negatively regarding someone's future cannot affect it, i very patiently and factually showed u guys both have quite a bit of money, especially bips, but i don't think logic is the way to go with haters such as u, toodless
I m not wishing anything bad for him so stop the drama n plz yu don't say such things as yu r the one who has always brought jenni's bame in every topic n no m not thinking negatively but opening a prod house isn't easy yu have to pay actors n technicians plus profit ayega tab hi prod house acha chalega n jab saif who has such a gud prod house beared losses phir that proves a lot of things n yup we r haters only yu r the lovers who easily forgets wat ksg has done but only remembers wat jenni has done plus yu always called sj shilpa jenni n wahi wat not but try to prove yourself as mahan than others n as I said pehle prod house khule kyunki pehle bhi ksg was suppose to open a prod house jo hua nahi

time will tell i guess, bye
sure jaise time ne bataya ki teesri shaddi happening wo bhi pata lagega byee 

lol, u cannot get over the wedding can u, hurt much, the whole discussion was about the production house, but at the ends thats what u leave withLOL how very logical, bye
? Lol yu r saying saying that who can't get over jenni n bring her in every post n call everone as jenni butt hurt fan lol n don't think me like yu I brought the wedding thing to prove yu ki even all those yu news about ksg bips marriage r just rumours time proved it that it wasn't so in that time will also tell us wat will happen next n yup yu r the only logical one who compares salaries of jenni n ksg wen topic was about ksg n bips prod house n byee bol kar jao bhi Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

_IHeartFriendz_ IF-Sizzlerz
_IHeartFriendz_
_IHeartFriendz_

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fawad321

Originally posted by Divine-Pearl

First movie-  bhootwale dulhanya le jaaydnge 
Second movie- chudail aapki hain kaun?
Third Movie- Aatma zameen par 

Mr. Karan Singh basu has been finalised for all movies as a lead after giving many auditions.

Your comments gives me life ROFLROFL He is becoming a Ghar Jamai?

Does he have any other option? Living in house of bips,  they share the same manager, bips has been taking care of all wedding expenses, only film industry friends of bips are invited in wedding. Worst than ghar jamai.

Upar se bips have to open a production house to make sure his pants remain up. 15 million doller kabuki tak chalenge? One is over and another must be getting chocolate-chips ka expense per movie.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shreyyaaashanky1PSharada-Swetha-

shanakyasharan IF-Addictz
shanakyasharan
shanakyasharan

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
only 10 pages DisapproveLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shanky1-Swetha-

Inquisitivesoul IF-Sizzlerz
Inquisitivesoul
Inquisitivesoul

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Awww...she will produce movies for her good looking actor husband. KSG got himself a producer. So he will stick around till her money taps out.Ouch!!!

shreyyaaa-Swetha-

Inquisitivesoul IF-Sizzlerz
Inquisitivesoul
Inquisitivesoul

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 2:04pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Inquisitivesoul

Awww...she will produce movies for her good looking actor husband. KSG got himself a producer. So he will stick around till her money taps out.Ouch!!!

did he leave jennifer because money tapped out? Confused and so he can divorce her, and give her even more money as alimony? what a ridiculous statement 

The only one making ridiculous statements here is YOU. Quoting everyone and trying to drive home a point no one gives two hoots about.We will think what we want no matter how DESPERATE you get trying to prove everyone wrong.Go do something worthwhile rather than going bat shit crazy on everyone.

Shoo!

shreyyaaa-Swetha-

shreyyaaa Goldie

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

TheUnique IF-Rockerz
TheUnique
TheUnique

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikki22z

^thats why i should stop taking haters seriously, they don't have any clue what they are talking about, KSG has a lot of money, and Bips toh has money in millions, she makes the forbes list for crying out loud
ya he has lots of money itna ki couldn't even buy a own house Embarrassedn forgot yu r their CA na Embarrassed n ya bips has lots of money after all isliye shaddi ka karcha pura she is giving Embarrassed isliye guest list is full of her friends rather than his LOL

he did buy a home actually, which now belongs to jennifer, haters really have no logicLOL forget it, bye
LOL he came n told yu Embarrassed n everyone aren't like yu a hater LOL

it is for everyone to see, the divorce papers were leaked but why would butt hurt jen fans believe anything that go in the favour of Grover, it was u who used to brag about how KSG lives in such a posh area by the way, do u think he lived there for free? no, to top it he bought a property in thane, and now it belongs to jennifer
yu hate jenni n everytime bring her name Embarrassed not me n that property mein half money was of jenni Embarrassed n it was yu who use to pm 20 times a day to know about ksg not me LOL n that time ksg was doing shows Big smile wen they were living in powai n he left QH it was jenni who was earning Embarrassed not your ksg n who told ksg to divorce Confused wat yu expect divorce ke baad no alimony as after every divorce alimony is given not a big deal Embarrassed

the point is that he has money, which u used to brag about when he was with jennifer, look at any website quoting money of tv stars, and it clearly shows kSG earned almost double than her, and i am sorry but have u forgotten that jennifer's saraswatichandra started way later than qubool hai, and have u forgotten that there is such thing as "savings' now suddenly now that he has ditched ur precious jennifer, he has no money? CONVENIENTLOL if he has no money how did he pay alimony, how did he live in a posh area, and why websites quote him as one of the highest paid tv actors? i guess it is all a set upLOL
i never bragged he has lots of moneyTongue unlike yu who tries to show like he is ambaniEmbarrassed go n watch ksg interview where he said he use to take lift from jenni to go home in her car n she had her own house too n yur forgetting she was working since she was kid Embarrassed n yup ksg saved a lot which he gave away bcoz he wanted free ki car which he never got LOLn stop using jenni for everything though i know yu can't say anything without bringing her Embarrassed n he gave alimony doesn't prove he is ambani n show me a website now where it shows he is earning a lot bcoz now he isn't doing any show n even his shaddi karcha is being done by bips jao pata lafga lo source se apneyEmbarrassed

jenny used to live with her parents, as far as i know, maybe i am wrong, and she used to give him lift during KZK, no denying she was bigger than him then?? so?? that that was back in 2004, u expect he is still as poor as he used to be?? WOW, and check any website, back in 2013, KSG was quoted to have been paid 80000 rupees per episode, and jen 35000, by hindustan times, but of course they are also KSG fans, and jen  haters lmaoLOL, and as for current earning jen is out of work, so it is obvious he still earns more, hatred is fine but illogical delusion is notLOLLOL i am sorry if u feel upset for jen but facts are facts ConfusedConfusedConfused ur hatred would be more appreciated if u at least bashed with some factsConfusedConfused according to u KSG and bips have no money, which is far from the truthLOL

Don't you ever think how can so many people be against you & you are all alone defending him like crazy ! LOL This only is the biggest proof who is the delusional one over here. Noe even his so called loyal fans have given upon him except you Karan's angel LOL   Writing in fonts shows how much you got crazy defending him ... jitna bhi chillao  it wont change facts ki he's a cheater & a selfish scumbag ! LOL
No matter what you say jenny had more money than him .. its not matter about who's getting paid what .. its about who spends wisely &clearly gobar is not a wise spender . Jo kamata hai woh do din mein hi aish karke phuk deta hai & now from movies he gets just 20 lakhs which is his pocket money . So u take a hike !

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shreyyaaaInquisitivesoul-Swetha-

karan-007 IF-Stunnerz
karan-007
karan-007

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 12:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Rimulia

^thats why i should stop taking haters seriously, they don't have any clue what they are talking about, KSG has a lot of money, and Bips toh has money in millions, she makes the forbes list for crying out loud
ya he has lots of money itna ki couldn't even buy a own house Embarrassedn forgot yu r their CA na Embarrassed n ya bips has lots of money after all isliye shaddi ka karcha pura she is giving Embarrassed isliye guest list is full of her friends rather than his LOL

he did buy a home actually, which now belongs to jennifer, haters really have no logicLOL forget it, bye
LOL he came n told yu Embarrassed n everyone aren't like yu a hater LOL

it is for everyone to see, the divorce papers were leaked but why would butt hurt jen fans believe anything that go in the favour of Grover, it was u who used to brag about how KSG lives in such a posh area by the way, do u think he lived there for free? no, to top it he bought a property in thane, and now it belongs to jennifer
yu hate jenni n everytime bring her name Embarrassed not me n that property mein half money was of jenni Embarrassed n it was yu who use to pm 20 times a day to know about ksg not me LOL n that time ksg was doing shows Big smile wen they were living in powai n he left QH it was jenni who was earning Embarrassed not your ksg n who told ksg to divorce Confused wat yu expect divorce ke baad no alimony as after every divorce alimony is given not a big deal Embarrassed

the point is that he has money, which u used to brag about when he was with jennifer, look at any website quoting money of tv stars, and it clearly shows kSG earned almost double than her, and i am sorry but have u forgotten that jennifer's saraswatichandra started way later than qubool hai, and have u forgotten that there is such thing as "savings' now suddenly now that he has ditched ur precious jennifer, he has no money? CONVENIENTLOL if he has no money how did he pay alimony, how did he live in a posh area, and why websites quote him as one of the highest paid tv actors? i guess it is all a set upLOL
i never bragged he has lots of moneyTongue unlike yu who tries to show like he is ambaniEmbarrassed go n watch ksg interview where he said he use to take lift from jenni to go home in her car n she had her own house too n yur forgetting she was working since she was kid Embarrassed n yup ksg saved a lot which he gave away bcoz he wanted free ki car which he never got LOLn stop using jenni for everything though i know yu can't say anything without bringing her Embarrassed n he gave alimony doesn't prove he is ambani n show me a website now where it shows he is earning a lot bcoz now he isn't doing any show n even his shaddi karcha is being done by bips jao pata lafga lo source se apneyEmbarrassed

jenny used to live with her parents, as far as i know, maybe i am wrong, and she used to give him lift during KZK, no denying she was bigger than him then?? so?? that that was back in 2004, u expect he is still as poor as he used to be?? WOW, and check any website, back in 2013, KSG was quoted to have been paid 80000 rupees per episode, and jen 35000, by hindustan times, but of course they are also KSG fans, and jen  haters lmaoLOL, and as for current earning jen is out of work, so it is obvious he still earns more, hatred is fine but illogical delusion is notLOLLOL i am sorry if u feel upset for jen but facts are facts ConfusedConfusedConfused ur hatred would be more appreciated if u at least bashed with some factsConfusedConfused according to u KSG and bips have no money, which is far from the truthLOL

Don't you ever think how can so many people be against you & you are all alone defending him like crazy ! LOL This only is the biggest proof who is the delusional one over here. Noe even his so called loyal fans have given upon him except you Karan's angel LOL   Writing in fonts shows how much you got crazy defending him ... jitna bhi chillao  it wont change facts ki he's a cheater & a selfish scumbag ! LOL
No matter what you say jenny had more money than him .. its not matter about who's getting paid what .. its about who spends wisely &clearly gobar is not a wise spender . Jo kamata hai woh do din mein hi aish karke phuk deta hai & now from movies he gets just 20 lakhs which is his pocket money . So u take a hike !

yes he spends all his money away, happy? only jennifer knows how to save, and KSG has no fans, except for me, stay delusional, and stay happy, couldn't care less! I can't be bothered to argue anymore with people who are so hateful and delusional that they cannot even speak logic, toodles for good
yes everyone knows he spends a lot even he says it n yes jenni knows how to save isliye got herself a house in GOA n even had invested in property with ksg n stop your drama of i can't talk with people who r so hateful bcoz yu r the one who has everytime brought jenni's name in every topic to prove ksg is mahan wen it wasn't even needed n have called everyone a jenni fan even have called SJ Shilpa Wahi wat not n yes your logics r only right which is bring jenni's name in every ksg post EmbarrassedLOL

Actomyo-Swetha-

Go to top