Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Bipasha-Karan to set up a production house after marriage. (Page 6)

StinsonIsHere IF-Sizzlerz
StinsonIsHere
StinsonIsHere

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 5:55am | IP Logged
A pic with no source whatsoever are his wishes? Goood!! 
Bout Sehban who even mentioned him? Sabby and the Gang is still friends with KSG. They are not the ones who change their friends every 2 years. 
Behen. Why do you assume everybody thinks with hatered.
For me, Karan is a fun factor. Mazza aata hai baat karke. 

And you need to be dead to believe that? LOOOL! Baki news wale toh pagal hai.
Chalo beta I shall take your leave coz ye toh never ending loop hai. 
See you in another KSG thread.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shreyyaaashanky1-Swetha-

karan-007 IF-Stunnerz
karan-007
karan-007

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikki22z

Originally posted by karan-007

Originally posted by nikki1aaa

Originally posted by nikki1aaa

^thats why i should stop taking haters seriously, they don't have any clue what they are talking about, KSG has a lot of money, and Bips toh has money in millions, she makes the forbes list for crying out loud
ya he has lots of money itna ki couldn't even buy a own house Embarrassedn forgot yu r their CA na Embarrassed n ya bips has lots of money after all isliye shaddi ka karcha pura she is giving Embarrassed isliye guest list is full of her friends rather than his LOL

he did buy a home actually, which now belongs to jennifer, haters really have no logicLOL forget it, bye
LOL he came n told yu Embarrassed n everyone aren't like yu a hater LOL

it is for everyone to see, the divorce papers were leaked but why would butt hurt jen fans believe anything that go in the favour of Grover, it was u who used to brag about how KSG lives in such a posh area by the way, do u think he lived there for free? no, to top it he bought a property in thane, and now it belongs to jennifer
yu hate jenni n everytime bring her name Embarrassed not me n that property mein half money was of jenni Embarrassed n it was yu who use to pm 20 times a day to know about ksg not me LOL n that time ksg was doing shows Big smile wen they were living in powai n he left QH it was jenni who was earning Embarrassed not your ksg n who told ksg to divorce Confused wat yu expect divorce ke baad no alimony as after every divorce alimony is given not a big deal Embarrassed

the point is that he has money, which u used to brag about when he was with jennifer, look at any website quoting money of tv stars, and it clearly shows kSG earned almost double than her, and i am sorry but have u forgotten that jennifer's saraswatichandra started way later than qubool hai, and have u forgotten that there is such thing as "savings' now suddenly now that he has ditched ur precious jennifer, he has no money? CONVENIENTLOL if he has no money how did he pay alimony, how did he live in a posh area, and why websites quote him as one of the highest paid tv actors? i guess it is all a set upLOL
i never bragged he has lots of moneyTongue unlike yu who tries to show like he is ambaniEmbarrassed go n watch ksg interview where he said he use to take lift from jenni to go home in her car n she had her own house too n yur forgetting she was working since she was kid Embarrassed n yup ksg saved a lot which he gave away bcoz he wanted free ki car which he never got LOLn stop using jenni for everything though i know yu can't say anything without bringing her Embarrassed n he gave alimony doesn't prove he is ambani n show me a website now where it shows he is earning a lot bcoz now he isn't doing any show n even his shaddi karcha is being done by bips jao pata lafga lo source se apneyEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

karan-007 IF-Stunnerz
karan-007
karan-007

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 6:27am | IP Logged
nikki jitne bade font n size use karne hai karo ROFL sach yahi hai ki unki prod house flop hogi n yu believe hindustan times a lot na phir unka article aya tha how he is a cheater wo believe karti ho ya sirf jenni pe jo news wahi believe karti ho EmbarrassedLOL  n delusion mein tum jeeti ho EmbarrassedLOL ksg spends a lot duniya janti hai n prod house kholne ke baad 50 karche aate hai ek nahi Embarrassedn jo aadmi apni shaddi ka karcha na utha paaye wo prod house ka kya uthayega LOL n dekhete hai prod house kab khulta hai n kitna bada fayda hota haiEmbarrassed n stopped being so obsessed with jenni LOL

Edited by karan-007 - 20 April 2016 at 6:27am

-Swetha-

_Nikki_ Goldie

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 6:31am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 6:33am | IP Logged
They should produce on tv.
That usually guranteea return

I hope bips doesn't repeat preitys mistake of producing movies.
Movie production is heavily unstable and can turn acchhe achhe people bankrupt

_Nikki_

shanky1 IF-Dazzler
shanky1
shanky1

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Producing movies requires too much of money and from what I gathered from news is KSG & others got paid in peanuts for Hatestory3 which would be over by now.
Don't think Bips has much money either.

Did they get married because both had the same dream - Production House??

And people need to realize that if we speak against KSG it does NOT in anyway mean that we are butt hurt Jen fans. Whoever is on this forum may not know even know Shraddha or Jen but for sure know KSG and his wedding affairs.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhin-ChakLeadNitrate-Swetha-

shanky1 IF-Dazzler
shanky1
shanky1

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 6:55am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=nikki1aaa
[/QUOTE]
I googled this and I am seriously way beyond shocked.
Katrina - $5 million
Kareena - $6 million
Deepika - $7.5 million
PC - $8 million

How is it that Bips is more than double of even Kareena who has been in the industry since long Shocked

I can see Ash, Preity Zinta having assets more than Bips.

-Swetha-

shanky1 IF-Dazzler
shanky1
shanky1

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 7:12am | IP Logged

first of all i never accused u of being a jen fan
second of all Bipasha Basu has a net worth in millions and features in FORBES
third of all KSG has earned a lot from TV, u can search that up if you want, and of course has earned somewhat from movies and regular advertisements 

anyway thanks for not being rude, and writing in a calm mannerSmile
U did not quote me then but I see butt hurt Jen fans in every post so I am telling you all are not Jen fans or KSG haters, it is just that he is uniquely funny and that is why loved by all on the forum

Actomyo

Go to top