Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Bipasha-Karan to set up a production house after marriage. (Page 2)

shreyyaaa Goldie

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 9:55am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KaJen_1Dhin-ChakPSharada-Swetha-

anonymous39 IF-Dazzler
anonymous39
anonymous39

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Bipasha will be able to survive just fine. She can produce small movies and appear on TV shows as a dance judge and things like that.  TV has given a steady income to has-been stars like Raveena and Urmila.

She worked for many years so she has money saved up too. If it's invested well, she will be fine.

I don't think she is the type that can settle for some rich old bald man.  Look at her previous relationships. John Abraham, Dino Morea, Harman Baweja... she likes the young and good looking. 

Edited by anonymous39 - 19 April 2016 at 10:00am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ActomyoLeadNitrate

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anonymous39

Bipasha will be able to survive just fine. She can produce small movies and appear on TV shows as a dance judge and things like that. TV has given a steady income to has-been stars like Raveena and Urmila.

She worked for many years so she has money saved up too. If it's invested well, she will be fine.

I don't think she is the type that can settle for some rich old bald man. Look at her previous relationships. John Abraham, Dino Morea, Harman Baweja... she likes the young and good looking.

^ Urmila M & Preity Z made good choices and got married to good looking men who are not a divorcee & plus both of them ( ladies ) had late marriage. Bips could have done the same instead of choosing twice divorcee cum douche guy like KSG.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KaJen_1Dhin-ChakPSharada

anonymous39 IF-Dazzler
anonymous39
anonymous39

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 10:17am | IP Logged
^I don't even know who Jen is. I have no awareness of TV serials.
Nobody would consider a twice-divorced guy a good choice. Let's be honest about that. Once is okay because everyone can make mistakes and deserve a second chance.  But twice? And in his case, he's had so many relationships in such a short space of time.

It's one thing to end up divorced and then get married 10 years later. It's another to be onto your 3rd marriage within like 5 years or so.

But love can make you do crazy things in Bipasha's case. Or maybe she is just ready to get married and he is the one that happens to be there at this moment. I think she wanted to marry John and Harman too. I think she's at the point in her life where she really wants to settle down.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

kshitu_20KaJen_1shreyyaaaFireNIceActomyo_ProcrastinatorDhin-Chaksaraaa.LeadNitratePSharada-sevenstreaks-TheRager-Swetha-

anonymous39 IF-Dazzler
anonymous39
anonymous39

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 10:23am | IP Logged
LOL, she did not dump Harman for KSG.
There was a lot of news about Harman's parents not wanting him to marry Bipasha. Typical double standards from Indian men's parents. 

I seriously think he was just around at the right time and right place for Bipasha and he is always ever-ready to marry. I thinks she's been tired of playing the field for a while and wants to settle down.

KaJen_1LeadNitrate-Swetha-

JhakaasAccio IF-Sizzlerz
JhakaasAccio
JhakaasAccio

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niks22z

Originally posted by JhakaasAccio

He was supposed to open one with his old friends, then he co-partnered with Gul in her production house(nobody knows why that didn't work out Wink ) and now one with Bipasha!

Production house ke partners bhi shaadiyon ki tarah badalta haiLOL Change is the only constant in life lol Does he make friends & partners for this production house dream of his? LOL

the reason is 4 lions is firkin bankcorrupt, and if u r so sure about the affair tell us the source or proof, or just shut itConfusedjen and sj fans are crazy, if he is so bad don't ship him with ur fav actresses

I AM BUTTHURT JEN WAHI SJ SHILPA FAN - why are you asking me reasons? Till the time we all are BUTTHURT Jen WAHI SJ shilpa delusional fans why do you even bother quoting us Nikki ID no -27273882929292 LOL

Anyways chalo CIAO! There are others in the thread who are waiting for you to quote them and call them delusional BUTTHURT- I have other work to do too Tongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

KaJen_1shreyyaaaLeadNitratePSharada-Swetha-

JhakaasAccio IF-Sizzlerz
JhakaasAccio
JhakaasAccio

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 10:42am | IP Logged

He was supposed to open one with his old friends, then he co-partnered with Gul in her production house(nobody knows why that didn't work out Wink ) and now one with Bipasha!

Production house ke partners bhi shaadiyon ki tarah badalta haiLOL Change is the only constant in life lol Does he make friends & partners for this production house dream of his? LOL

the reason is 4 lions is firkin bankcorrupt, and if u r so sure about the affair tell us the source or proof, or just shut itConfusedjen and sj fans are crazy, if he is so bad don't ship him with ur fav actresses

I AM BUTTHURT JEN WAHI SJ SHILPA FAN - why are you asking me reasons? Till the time we all are BUTTHURT Jen WAHI SJ shilpa delusional fans why do you even bother quoting us Nikki ID no -27273882929292 LOL

Anyways chalo CIAO! There are others in the thread who are waiting for you to quote them and call them delusional BUTTHURT- I have other work to do too Tongue

U still didn't tell me ur imaginery source where u get info from! Ciao

Arre bhai wohi source which told you Gober cheated on Shraddha with Jennifer! And wohi source which gave you all the details of Gober jen's marriage and when they separated and how he was unhappy and how she was a doormat Shocked BAS wohi source hai! LOL Chalo ab Sach main bye okay! LOL

KaJen_1shreyyaaa-Swetha-

Carpe_diem IF-Dazzler
Carpe_diem
Carpe_diem

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 10:52am | IP Logged
This is more shocking than their wedding news. Where will they get the money from?Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shreyyaaaSherlock.

Go to top