Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Bipasha-Karan to set up a production house after marriage. (Page 11)

_Nikki_ Goldie

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

hazatay-rockks Goldie
hazatay-rockks
hazatay-rockks

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikki1aaa

Originally posted by shootingstar.xx

why does every ksg fan assume that anyone who criticizes him are jennifer fans?? a lot of us just see him for what he really isDead
bips deserves better than this. she seems to be in a rush to get married because of her age but she has waited this long, i'm sure she could've waited a little longer. at least for a man who has better chances of being loyal and sincere to her D'oh

and setting up a PH is such an awful ideaConfusedmaybe if bips does it alone. never good to mix personal relations with business

Did I call u a Jen fan? Calm ur farm! Majority are Jen fans with a few shilpa, SJ and maybe Wahi fans in the mix, only due to shipping issues! I am sure u ur self belong to the KAsh shipper fandom, very few are genuine haters, And also in a country where bipasha Basu is so famous and where arranged marriages are prominent she is spoilt for choices so even if she is desperate she could really choose anyone, that's one advantage of being really famous
time nd again you said power to all you jen haters...you all are so yada yada..the word "all" includes everyone.. Nd yeah im no jen,wahi,SJ,shilpa, fan also im not a shipper fan the idea in itself is tooo juvenile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

_Nikki_ Goldie

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 10:31pm | IP Logged

hazatay-rockks Goldie
hazatay-rockks
hazatay-rockks

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 11:23pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by beingdumb

Originally posted by shootingstar.xx

why does every ksg fan assume that anyone who criticizes him are jennifer fans?? a lot of us just see him for what he really isDead
bips deserves better than this. she seems to be in a rush to get married because of her age but she has waited this long, i'm sure she could've waited a little longer. at least for a man who has better chances of being loyal and sincere to her D'oh

and setting up a PH is such an awful ideaConfusedmaybe if bips does it alone. never good to mix personal relations with business

Did I call u a Jen fan? Calm ur farm! Majority are Jen fans with a few shilpa, SJ and maybe Wahi fans in the mix, only due to shipping issues! I am sure u ur self belong to the KAsh shipper fandom, very few are genuine haters, And also in a country where bipasha Basu is so famous and where arranged marriages are prominent she is spoilt for choices so even if she is desperate she could really choose anyone, that's one advantage of being really famous
time nd again you said power to all you jen haters...you all are so yada yada..the word "all" includes everyone.. Nd yeah im no jen,wahi,SJ,shilpa, fan also im not a shipper fan the idea in itself is tooo juvenile
at that time only Jen fans were there, and again never called u a fan of anyone, I don't know ur history, so cannot accuse u wrongly, and yes shipping is juvenile I agree, my guess is u r from the kabhi fandom, but I cannot accuse u because it is just a guess
YUCK im not a KAbhi fan...i hate KSG and i dont like surbhi too...you can call me a jen fan,wahi fan,KRK fan but pls no surbhi or kabhi fan...they r the most chutiyapa fandoms ive seen online

-Swetha-

_Nikki_ Goldie

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 11:38pm | IP Logged

saraaa. IF-Sizzlerz
saraaa.
saraaa.

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 11:52pm | IP Logged

when did I say that you called me a jen fan? Confused i'm talking about ksg fans in general. 
it doesn't matter what fandom I belong to, my opinion regarding ksg is based on his personal life and not on who he looked better with on a fictional tv show that aired years ago LOL

EXACTLY. that is what i'm saying. that she could've chosen anyone  since she is a celebrity but choose ksg instead. this only proves that she isn't desperate, she is foolish. 

-Swetha-

_Nikki_ Goldie

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:00am | IP Logged

.sajitha. Goldie
.sajitha.
.sajitha.

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Same old arguements. LOL There should be a seperate forum for this.Wink

Edited by .sajitha. - 22 April 2016 at 12:09am

-Swetha-

Go to top