Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Bipasha-Karan to set up a production house after marriage. (Page 10)

hazatay-rockks Goldie
hazatay-rockks
hazatay-rockks

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Im no jen fan infact i hate her onscreen characters..whiny nd bitchy yuck yet i hate KSG ON TOPIC:this guy is so contradicting after divorce he said he will stay away from marriage nd now LOL MORAL: insaan sharam chod de toh usse zyada sukhi aur koi b nahi ho sakta

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

CineFanLuver IF-Dazzler
CineFanLuver
CineFanLuver

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaJen_1

Really? Shocked
Bips has so much of money to set up a production house? Ermm If so, then why did she take such a long time to create one? LOL Was she waiting for the day to get married so that she can set up a production house along with her hubby? LOL
Takes time to set up one. I think she would have had one with John but then they broke up. I think Bips was also a producer for her last romcom.  & yes she is loaded, she is partner with Malaika Arora Khan & Sussane Khan. Their lifestyle brand makes good money!

Originally posted by grounder

Bad move .. KSG is anyway unstable .. if the movies of this PH flop then there would be another reason to be frustrated with each other and hence, the divorce is imminent.
Are they setting up this PH to produce films for themselves considering how few films are probably offered to these two these days.

I think they are. This way no one has to wait for a producer to give them crumbles. But yaa given KSG records, it is quite a leap of faith from Bips! I hope she makes him sign a prenup.

Edited by BollyFanLuver - 21 April 2016 at 4:39am

-Swetha-

CineFanLuver IF-Dazzler
CineFanLuver
CineFanLuver

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikki1aaa

Karan always wanted to set up a production house..hope he produces tv shows...i am sure if he will produce they will be of good quality...and much better than Gul khan's and ekta kapoor's

Hmm, that makes good sense! They can keep looking fr good movie projects  + TV is where the money is next. Seems like KSG & Bips have more in common than anyone thought. This should be interesting. It either works or turns an epic disaster. I hope it will be the former. Bips has had her share of men using her to stay relevant. I really hope KSG will get it together to make it work with her.Embarrassed

_Nikki_

_Nikki_ Goldie

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 4:46am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

CineFanLuver

ElOqUeNcE IF-Sizzlerz
ElOqUeNcE
ElOqUeNcE

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Hmm...good
KaJen_1 Newbie
KaJen_1
KaJen_1

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shreyyaaa

Elaborating on why his faith in the age-old institution has not eroded, Karan said, "It is not the institution that is at fault. It is the people who get into it. 

LOL   What a way to insult the institution by even asking the douche about it

You sometimes don't make the right choices. You don't get married to the right people or sometimes things don't work out or sometimes people are just good as friends. They shouldn't cross the line and take it to the next level."

Okay, does he expect things to work out when he actually goes around sleeping with other women LOL And what is with his definition of ''sometimes"  How many trials does he need to understand who is right for him Confused
+ 1

LeadNitrate

saraaa. IF-Sizzlerz
saraaa.
saraaa.

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
why does every ksg fan assume that anyone who criticizes him are jennifer fans?? a lot of us just see him for what he really isDead
bips deserves better than this. she seems to be in a rush to get married because of her age but she has waited this long, i'm sure she could've waited a little longer. at least for a man who has better chances of being loyal and sincere to her  D'oh 

and setting up a PH is such an awful idea Confused maybe if bips does it alone. never good to mix personal relations with business 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MeeraHK-Swetha-

ranikaadi Senior Member
ranikaadi
ranikaadi

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
what kind of production house? a kinky one?!?!?!

Go to top