Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: anonymous39

Bipasha will be able to survive just fine. She can produce small movies and appear on TV shows as a dance judge and things like that. TV has given a steady income to has-been stars like Raveena and Urmila.

She worked for many years so she has money saved up too. If it's invested well, she will be fine.

I don't think she is the type that can settle for some rich old bald man. Look at her previous relationships. John Abraham, Dino Morea, Harman Baweja... she likes the young and good looking.

^ Urmila M & Preity Z made good choices and got married to good looking men who are not a divorcee & plus both of them ( ladies ) had late marriage. Bips could have done the same instead of choosing twice divorcee cum douche guy like KSG.
^I don't even know who Jen is. I have no awareness of TV serials.
Nobody would consider a twice-divorced guy a good choice. Let's be honest about that. Once is okay because everyone can make mistakes and deserve a second chance.  But twice? And in his case, he's had so many relationships in such a short space of time.

It's one thing to end up divorced and then get married 10 years later. It's another to be onto your 3rd marriage within like 5 years or so.

But love can make you do crazy things in Bipasha's case. Or maybe she is just ready to get married and he is the one that happens to be there at this moment. I think she wanted to marry John and Harman too. I think she's at the point in her life where she really wants to settle down.
LOL, she did not dump Harman for KSG.
There was a lot of news about Harman's parents not wanting him to marry Bipasha. Typical double standards from Indian men's parents. 

I seriously think he was just around at the right time and right place for Bipasha and he is always ever-ready to marry. I thinks she's been tired of playing the field for a while and wants to settle down.
JhakaasAccio thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: niks22z

the reason is 4 lions is firkin bankcorrupt, and if u r so sure about the affair tell us the source or proof, or just shut itπŸ˜•jen and sj fans are crazy, if he is so bad don't ship him with ur fav actresses

I AM BUTTHURT JEN WAHI SJ SHILPA FAN - why are you asking me reasons? Till the time we all are BUTTHURT Jen WAHI SJ shilpa delusional fans why do you even bother quoting us Nikki ID no -27273882929292 πŸ˜†

Anyways chalo CIAO! There are others in the thread who are waiting for you to quote them and call them delusional BUTTHURT- I have other work to do too πŸ˜›
JhakaasAccio thumbnail

U still didn't tell me ur imaginery source where u get info from! Ciao

Arre bhai wohi source which told you Gober cheated on Shraddha with Jennifer! And wohi source which gave you all the details of Gober jen's marriage and when they separated and how he was unhappy and how she was a doormat 😲 BAS wohi source hai! πŸ˜† Chalo ab Sach main bye okay! πŸ˜†
Carpe_diem thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This is more shocking than their wedding news. Where will they get the money from?πŸ˜•
JhakaasAccio thumbnail

ok so it is all imagination...the whole "gober' thing only shows how butt hurt u r, and how factual u rπŸ˜•πŸ˜†keep cribbing, byeπŸ˜ƒ

Yes I'm BUTTHURT thought we established it in the first post itself, haina? 😲 you are such a cute hypocrite!

'Jennifer was a home wrecker' -Nkapoor: THERE were news articles! It is obvious and factual BECAUSE I SAID IT !

'Gul Karan were in a relationship' everyone else: erm nkapoor there were articles! Nkapoor: Where IS THE PROOF? WHO IS THE SOURCE? NEWS ARTICLES aren't always true! They are only true and logical and when I say so okay?

πŸ˜†

Bas bhai kitna troll Hona chahte Ho? πŸ˜†Edited by JhakaasAccio - 8 years ago
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I must say bips is a smart lady. πŸ˜†
She knows she is getting into a shit.  She knows This man can't remain loyal more than few seconds, and main cause of destruction is 'going out to find work'. When there won't be any requirement to go out and find work, scope of new angel coming in his life will be less. So she is opening a production house  to provide him work.

She will keep producing horror movie where ghost will be a main lead, and give role of ghost to husband. Again I must say a smart lady. She can save money of make up, grover doesn't need any make up to look like a  ghost.

Coming to career of bips, it's almost over, she needs to save whatever she has earned. Except bhatt camp producing any bhoots film I don't see any came back for her. 

No doubt bips will take care of all expenses in production house

Edited by Divine-Pearl - 8 years ago
JhakaasAccio thumbnail

Yes I'm BUTTHURT thought we established it in the first post itself, haina? 😲 you are such a cute hypocrite!

'Jennifer was a home wrecker' -Nkapoor: THERE were news articles! It is obvious and factual BECAUSE I SAID IT !

'Gul Karan were in a relationship' everyone else: erm nkapoor there were articles! Nkapoor: Where IS THE PROOF? WHO IS THE SOURCE? NEWS ARTICLES aren't always true! They are only true and logical and when I say so okay?

πŸ˜†

Bas bhai kitna troll Hona chahte Ho? πŸ˜†

<font size="3">not news articles, one news article, by a dodgy Anil merani, i know many non-fans who do not believe the article, as for jen, her own fans and herself have admitted to it, so yeh whatever</font>

[/QUOTE]

Jennifer admitted to the affair? 🀣 Please pray do tell me where? Source baatao source! πŸ˜†

LOL 'whatever' the age old answer for people who don't have the answer lol the point is not who believes it or not? The point is not even one news article or not! The point is believing news articles as per your convenience! Gober Kare toh JHOOTH HAI JHOOTH HAI Anil Merani Jha Sab peeche pade hai mere Lord ke! 😑
And Jennifer ke against all NEWS articles are Sach? Get it everyone!

Yaar Main tumhaari tarah Hoti jaa rahi hu! Bye bolke nahi jaa rahi 😭 AB TOH FINAL bye okay! πŸ˜†
Fawad321 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
RUN BIPASHA RUN.This douchebag will suck out every penny from you.Iska kaam note hain he will find another "angel" and divorce you πŸ˜† Invest in a dog Bipasha. They are more loyal than this manwh**e.