Deep Analysis of the Episode!

Posted: 8 years ago
Todays Episode😳
Randhir manoeuvre the simulator with 5 % error;Sanyukta with 55% and Arjun with maximum %

Arjun eliminated..😛

Nirman  tells Becky that he is the boss in his own way😛

Mrs.Subbu gives her report to Nirman and he gets and idea of manipulation done on simulator😳

Sanyukta and Aryan too guess the real culprit though sanyukta puts 50-50 on mentor student jodi aryan is sure that nirman wont do it😕

A cute nok jhok between Aryan and Randhir where boys touch each others raw nerve-Sanyukta

Randhir sleeps on his laptop and have a nightmare but he soon promises himself to share the nightmare with his co dreamers😛

Cute Moment: Joy & Sumit in their own world..mast ;happy.& cheerful...oblivious to the troubles & pain of others at ISRC😛 these boys😆

Lollipop: that dream cum nightmare sequence😛 

after a long time FITE Canteen ke darshan huye😳

Canteen must be wondering who this guy with sanyukta😛😆
Enjoyed watching
Nirman is too smart😎 kaise Arjun ko pakda😛
Liked one thing...Randhir bol k Sanyukta ko challenge kar raha hai, daring act😃
Canteen scene was going good...everything was going smoothly, was somehow lost in Sandhir moment and there came the king of expression with same expression😳..MOOD KHARAB🥱

Originally posted by romaila

Enjoyed watching
Nirman is too smart😎 kaise Arjun ko pakda😛
Liked one thing...Randhir bol k Sanyukta ko challenge kar raha hai, daring act😃
Canteen scene was going good...everything was going smoothly, was somehow lost in Sandhir moment and there came the king of expression with same expression😳..MOOD KHARAB🥱

Romi😆

Nirmaan...this character is good😎 

Randhir is like Nirmaan..difference is he has emotions😛

Mood kharab acting ke baare main ...no  new comments🥱
Anu i want Nirman in the show till the end...he is too good for this role, am enjoying his unpredictable characters.
Should I Watch today's episode or not guys I mean was it worth it? 

Anu i want Nirman in the show till the end...he is too good for this role, am enjoying his unpredictable characters.
yes..Me too ..Nirmaan Nambiar is a strong character...the last thing i want to see is the director as a murderer or DJ

For heaven's sake ..this is the top most research organisation ...

And Mrs.Subbu too😛😆

Originally posted by Sanyomg

Should I Watch today's episode or not guys I mean was it worth it? 

It was a better episode compared to the recent many episodes which was aired
Originally posted by Fortitude

yes..Me too ..Nirmaan Nambiar is a strong character...the last thing i want to see is the director as a murderer or DJ

For heaven's sake ..this is the top most research organisation ...

And Mrs.Subbu too😛😆

Nirman as negative is way predictable..i hope humare assumptions wrong prove hun😊
Logic pe kya bolun😕

Nirman as negative is way predictable..i hope humare assumptions wrong prove hun😊
Logic pe kya bolun😕
 logic in this show is predictable😛😆

Haan Romi..Nirman as negative is predictable...what made him the person he is today will be an intereseting thing to watch...specially when he connects so much with Randhir

seems interesting...will watch it.. 😉