Thapki...Pyaar Ki

She is all I want (Tharuv Fanfiction) part two

DestinyVamp Newbie
DestinyVamp
DestinyVamp

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Apologies for delay
Here you go

Thapki is instructed to complete the documentation for the show being launched on their channel, Druv is accelerated for this one, and his anticipations are high, attested by the earnings they had bagged Druv has decided to bring up a show based on true crimes concluding with the moral they conveyed to the society. Traditional idea but even for that, they required a solid story, one that could trigger the TRP and achieve tons of popularity but yet the there were a few pending complications to be discussed. Druv has a plan in the mind, he wants to involve in Thapki, his wishes are as much as making Thapki anchor the show but that, due to her stammer can't happen. She is impressive; he has admitted so and also is sure she is hardworking but before he can make her deal with it, he wants to check her abilities and so the documentation is entirely on her plate.

"Miss Vaani, you are called in the office," says an employ. Thapki nodes as the employ walk away leaving behind a tensed expression on Thapki's face. Is she called? For? Has she exasperated him during the bus conversation? Would he...? She recollects her drowning courage and walks into the office; perhaps overcharged by the courage that she forgets to knock and brakes in. That turns out regretful when Druv shifts his gaze from his Laptop to Thapki.

"Yeah, Miss Vaani, I was expecting you, I wanted to know if the certification of the new show is being progressed well or not"

"Y -ye"yes sir, it's going fine, we need your s"s"signatures and then it's only left to be stamped and then we can resolve  l"l"launch date issues," She says.

"Good, secondly, I would like to see the papers" He answers. She passes it to him. He goes through them never making prominent a sign of appreciation on his face yet he finds it adeptly attempted.

"Now Thapki, I was thinking, you can read a few cases and make the script for the show, I am aware it's not your job at all still, I trust you can seek the standard I am aiming for"

"M"m"me sir?" She is astounded, that was an accomplishment, one the first day at least a super modest person like Druv wouldn't address her with such words, no not him, with the acknowledgement of her disability, possibly not. As a result of over-curiosity, she ends up mouthing

"B"BUT sir, how can you believe I am capable of it, even though I stammer?"

"What?" Did she think he would intimidate her because of that issue, seriously? That's a respectful man's way of thinking. He must make her have faith he means nothing like so. "Miss Vaani, that is only because I find your work quite considerable and so I want you to take the responsibility, I am not the sort of a person who judges the other based on their issue and yes, I don't want you to ask if you are any less capable because of your issue, there is no issue, it's only one's level of thinking"  The words approach Thapki arousing the most overwhelming feelings in her, how could that be?  She nods and heads to leave when Druv calls behind

"Miss Vaani, if someone here ever discourage you about this, do let me know," He says hiding the care in his words yet she feels it"doubts it and nods once more closing the door behind her.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tharuvluvrKarmala1702muskandeviKaraali

tharuvluvr Newbie
tharuvluvr
tharuvluvr

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DestinyVamp

Apologies for delay
Here you go

Thapki is instructed to complete the documentation for the show being launched on their channel, Druv is accelerated for this one, and his anticipations are high, attested by the earnings they had bagged Druv has decided to bring up a show based on true crimes concluding with the moral they conveyed to the society. Traditional idea but even for that, they required a solid story, one that could trigger the TRP and achieve tons of popularity but yet the there were a few pending complications to be discussed. Druv has a plan in the mind, he wants to involve in Thapki, his wishes are as much as making Thapki anchor the show but that, due to her stammer can't happen. She is impressive; he has admitted so and also is sure she is hardworking but before he can make her deal with it, he wants to check her abilities and so the documentation is entirely on her plate.

"Miss Vaani, you are called in the office," says an employ. Thapki nodes as the employ walk away leaving behind a tensed expression on Thapki's face. Is she called? For? Has she exasperated him during the bus conversation? Would he...? She recollects her drowning courage and walks into the office; perhaps overcharged by the courage that she forgets to knock and brakes in. That turns out regretful when Druv shifts his gaze from his Laptop to Thapki.

"Yeah, Miss Vaani, I was expecting you, I wanted to know if the certification of the new show is being progressed well or not"

"Y -ye"yes sir, it's going fine, we need your s"s"signatures and then it's only left to be stamped and then we can resolve l"l"launch date issues," She says.

"Good, secondly, I would like to see the papers" He answers. She passes it to him. He goes through them never making prominent a sign of appreciation on his face yet he finds it adeptly attempted.

"Now Thapki, I was thinking, you can read a few cases and make the script for the show, I am aware it's not your job at all still, I trust you can seek the standard I am aiming for"

"M"m"me sir?" She is astounded, that was an accomplishment, one the first day at least a super modest person like Druv wouldn't address her with such words, no not him, with the acknowledgement of her disability, possibly not. As a result of over-curiosity, she ends up mouthing

"What?" Did she think he would intimidate her because of that issue, seriously? That's a respectful man's way of thinking. He must make her have faith he means nothing like so. "Miss Vaani, that is only because I find your work quite considerable and so I want you to take the responsibility, I am not the sort of a person who judges the other based on their issue and yes, I don't want you to ask if you are any less capable because of your issue, there is no issue, it's only one's level of thinking" The words approach Thapki arousing the most overwhelming feelings in her, how could that be? She nods and heads to leave when Druv calls behind

"Miss Vaani, if someone here ever discourage you about this, do let me know," He says hiding the care in his words yet she feels it"doubts it and nods once more closing the door behind her.

Embarrassed Clap
So caring dhruv all d way... So cute part.. Thank you so much
Karaali IF-Rockerz
Karaali
Karaali

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Very nice! I read the first part also.
One request - could you put the next part in the same thread or put a link to the prior parts. I like to revisit the prior parts to refresh my memory! Smile

I love the use of the real name "Vani". I used to find it annoying that everyone called her Thapki even at work!
Karmala1702 Newbie
Karmala1702
Karmala1702

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 11:18am | IP Logged

Apologies for delay
Here you go

"Y -ye"yes sir, it's going fine, we need your s"s"signatures and then it's only left to be stamped and then we can resolve l"l"launch date issues," She says.

"What?" Did she think he would intimidate her because of that issue, seriously? That's a respectful man's way of thinking. He must make her have faith he means nothing like so. "Miss Vaani, that is only because I find your work quite considerable and so I want you to take the responsibility, I am not the sort of a person who judges the other based on their issue and yes, I don't want you to ask if you are any less capable because of your issue, there is no issue, it's only one's level of thinking" The words approach Thapki arousing the most overwhelming feelings in her, how could that be? She nods and heads to leave when Druv calls behind

Karmala1702 Newbie
Karmala1702
Karmala1702

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 11:23am | IP Logged
WOW,AmaZingThaNk You So Much For Lovely Tittle"She Is All I Need", Proud To Be A ThaRuvianStay Blessed EverEagerly Waiting For The 3rd Part Dear

Apologies for delay
Here you go

Tongue
DestinyVamp Newbie
DestinyVamp
DestinyVamp

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Karmala1702

Apologies for delay
Here you go

That is because I found it quite ill-logical for a person like druv OR other employs to take her nickname and just on the first day, no way.

DestinyVamp Newbie
DestinyVamp
DestinyVamp

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suppot

Umm like? what does that mean? I know it's from the ff but what's your point?
tharuvluvr Newbie
tharuvluvr
tharuvluvr

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 8:14am | IP Logged

Originally posted by suppot

Umm like? what does that mean? I know it's from the ff but what's your point?

I think those lines are her favrt lines from ff.. May be..
But really really cute flow in this story unlike the show.. I really want dhruv and thapki together always at least in this ff..

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top