Suhani Si Ek Ladki

India-Forums

   
Suhani Si Ek Ladki
Suhani Si Ek Ladki

there you have it guys......... (Page 5)

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Joined: 03 September 2011
Posts: 18079

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28



 I think Dadi told Yuvraj that Suhani abandoned Yuvani and left...that she didn't want her..and she told Suhani that she has a daughter who died...that's it.  There's a misunderstanding...As for SomRaj, dunno if they're really married or not. Anyway that comes out tomorrow., maybe...

 Sorry but I was just saying that if he has a living father that he's desperate to meet, that he does deserve to meet him if he wants. Yuvraj doesn't know he exists...that's it. I think at some point in life, everyone wants to know who their parent is...maybe another man can be a dad to Yuvan...but one day, Yuvan deserves to know who his real father is. That's it, can't make that decision for a child...if he wants to meet his dad, then he wants to meet his dad. I don't think it's cruel on Yuvraj as much as it is on Yuvan bec he has been quite vocal abt missing his dad...with those letters he writes to him.

yuvraj can meet yuvan n know each other...but just like yuvraj is happy with saumya...and yuvani calls her as mother...same way Suhani has a right to look for love n respect through some other guy...and that guy will be yuvan;s father if Suhani marries n move on...

though we all know that its not gonna happen, somehow cv's will twist things n get yuvraj n suhani together...

but as of now, it doesnt seem like  yuvraj deserves suhani's un-conditional love and dedication, esp how he yelled at her during her last few weeks of pregnancy...

sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Joined: 28 August 2010
Posts: 22385

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
I think the same rules should apply to Suhani and Yuvani that apply to yuvraj and Yuvaan. If yuvaan has the right to meet his dad. Yuvani has the right to know that she has another mother. At the moment snakeRaj's r/ship is stagnant bt there are hidden feelings there. Yuvraj needs to move on and give snaky her true place. And Suhani needs to also move on. She needs to know the truth and recognize r/ships for what they truly are and that even though she loves Yuvraj she must move on. Snakeraj have a bond I think it should be explored. Bt dnt show us to much of them

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

YuvaniForLife90anjs

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Joined: 03 September 2011
Posts: 18079

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandiab

I think the same rules should apply to Suhani and Yuvani that apply to yuvraj and Yuvaan. If yuvaan has the right to meet his dad. Yuvani has the right to know that she has another mother. At the moment snakeRaj's r/ship is stagnant bt there are hidden feelings there. Yuvraj needs to move on and give snaky her true place. And Suhani needs to also move on. She needs to know the truth and recognize r/ships for what they truly are and that even though she loves Yuvraj she must move on. Snakeraj have a bond I think it should be explored. Bt dnt show us to much of them

Exactly.

When the time comes, suhani should declare that yuvraj n saumya are married so she should stay away n leave with yuvan.

Let him live with saumya if he is really happy with her. But then yuvan must stay with suhani. N she should also move on if that happens.

N if yuvraj loves suhani n wants her back then he needs to like really really woo her like he did during rohan marriage track.
CaNaBa Senior Member
CaNaBa
CaNaBa

Joined: 29 September 2015
Posts: 209

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
These non creative creatives are milkimg all the love I had/ have for this show with their juvenile reasoning.
Once again halfbaked thinking.

So when they ran from the house because of the bomb...Prats remembered to ask them to save the idol...(I actually laughed at that) .but forgot to check that all her kids were safe? How does she dare then to look on when Yuvi is blaming Suhani...she should have taken some blame...had some guilt as a mother that she worried about her idol and forgot her child.

Everyone arguing that Suhani has to pay for her stubborness and her insistance on keeping Sajan...how come the rest of the evils dont suffer...or pay for their deeds...by that logic Dadi should be having her skin peeled off and salt rubbed into her wounds for her past present and future evil deeds.

Why do they show Yuvi as always greatly hurt by Suhanis actions when in most cases its not even her fault...yet time and time again Suhani has actually been greatly hurt by pretty much everyone...but her character is never allowed to be mad even when justified? Eg the molestation...they made her forgive all in a jiffy...the Barbie marriage...two days and she was back to normal but Yuvi is allowed to hate her for six years?


Yuvi and his nonsense anger...when Dadi lied and schemed put his syster in a mask and told them she was dead...when he found out...how long did it take to forgiver her? 

When Barbie was prancing about in his house sleeping in his room and being nasty to Suhani...he was nice as pie...quiet as a mouse...how is it that he can muster all the right feelings for the whole world and their dog but not for Suhani (unlesd he is yelling and being nasty to her...that part he never gets wrong).

Yuvani and that awful upbringing from Dadi while Prats looks on and Yuvi looks away.

So Suhani moved away...and is keeping away from the Birlas...but please yani there is no google, facebook, friends and relatives etc to get info from...both her and Yuvi should easily be able to find out about their other child and how the other person is living thier life. I know more about people in my hometown now that I do not live there than when i lived there...in this day and age even without wanting to know information just "finds" you.

Suhani's pinning for Yuvi is annoying. Right now if she hated Yuvi that would be a more valid reaction. It would  mean she has looked back on her and Yuvi's life and realised that she is the wronged party...that she has bern treated unfairly...but nope...we get more pinning.

Am guessing both kids going to summer camp is some parent trap copycat..although seeing as the"Twins"  are not identical I do not see where the Cvs are going with that.

The only ray of sunshine in SSEL right now is Yuvan...that child us hela cute Big smile



The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Mirananita_mhoneylimeSubha27sandiabanjs

AgnesFan IF-Rockerz
AgnesFan
AgnesFan

Joined: 16 May 2015
Posts: 8644

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
I agree that Yuvan needs toknow his fatger n Yuvani too her mother but the fact is that why would Yuvraj take the child away from suhani..After all the punishment she is going through this is what she wanted to see..It would the end of her..She will die without her son as he is the only reason for her living n he has not got any right to snatch the child..He even cares of revealing the truth to his child..Its a big NO..He doesnt even want her to know Suhanis name n he will not wish either..N yes Yuvan yearns for father but not Yuvraj..He does not have any figure for father n he will accept anyone not his hero uncle..And if Yuvraj comes to know yuvan is suhanis son n he is of idea that his other child is dead he will think that Suhani has married n moved on in her life and in this case he will hate the kid..

There is some sort of feelings between SomRaj which had to be explored..I really feel they are supressing or avoiding to accept the fact..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjs

anita_m IF-Dazzler
anita_m
anita_m

Joined: 27 November 2014
Posts: 3641

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AfrigalYuvani

These non creative creatives are milkimg all the love I had/ have for this show with their juvenile reasoning.
Once again halfbaked thinking.

So when they ran from the house because of the bomb...Prats remembered to ask them to save the idol...(I actually laughed at that) .but forgot to check that all her kids were safe? How does she dare then to look on when Yuvi is blaming Suhani...she should have taken some blame...had some guilt as a mother that she worried about her idol and forgot her child.

Everyone arguing that Suhani has to pay for her stubborness and her insistance on keeping Sajan...how come the rest of the evils dont suffer...or pay for their deeds...by that logic Dadi should be having her skin peeled off and salt rubbed into her wounds for her past present and future evil deeds.

Why do they show Yuvi as always greatly hurt by Suhanis actions when in most cases its not even her fault...yet time and time again Suhani has actually been greatly hurt by pretty much everyone...but her character is never allowed to be mad even when justified? Eg the molestation...they made her forgive all in a jiffy...the Barbie marriage...two days and she was back to normal but Yuvi is allowed to hate her for six years?


Yuvi and his nonsense anger...when Dadi lied and schemed put his syster in a mask and told them she was dead...when he found out...how long did it take to forgiver her? 

When Barbie was prancing about in his house sleeping in his room and being nasty to Suhani...he was nice as pie...quiet as a mouse...how is it that he can muster all the right feelings for the whole world and their dog but not for Suhani (unlesd he is yelling and being nasty to her...that part he never gets wrong).

Yuvani and that awful upbringing from Dadi while Prats looks on and Yuvi looks away.

So Suhani moved away...and is keeping away from the Birlas...but please yani there is no google, facebook, friends and relatives etc to get info from...both her and Yuvi should easily be able to find out about their other child and how the other person is living thier life. I know more about people in my hometown now that I do not live there than when i lived there...in this day and age even without wanting to know information just "finds" you.

Suhani's pinning for Yuvi is annoying. Right now if she hated Yuvi that would be a more valid reaction. It would  mean she has looked back on her and Yuvi's life and realised that she is the wronged party...that she has bern treated unfairly...but nope...we get more pinning.

Am guessing both kids going to summer camp is some parent trap copycat..although seeing as the"Twins"  are not identical I do not see where the Cvs are going with that.

The only ray of sunshine in SSEL right now is Yuvan...that child us hela cute Big smile


May I just bow down in praise? Awesomely put, AY.





Edited by anita_m - 19 April 2016 at 10:21pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CaNaBa

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Joined: 03 September 2011
Posts: 18079

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AgnesFan

I agree that Yuvan needs toknow his fatger n Yuvani too her mother but the fact is that why would Yuvraj take the child away from suhani..After all the punishment she is going through this is what she wanted to see..It would the end of her..She will die without her son as he is the only reason for her living n he has not got any right to snatch the child..He even cares of revealing the truth to his child..Its a big NO..He doesnt even want her to know Suhanis name n he will not wish either..N yes Yuvan yearns for father but not Yuvraj..He does not have any figure for father n he will accept anyone not his hero uncle..And if Yuvraj comes to know yuvan is suhanis son n he is of idea that his other child is dead he will think that Suhani has married n moved on in her life and in this case he will hate the kid..

There is some sort of feelings between SomRaj which had to be explored..I really feel they are supressing or avoiding to accept the fact..

yea, right...he doesnt want Yuvani to even know the name of her real mother...then he has no right to yuvan...just the way yuvani thinks saumya is her mother, same way yuvan should have some other guy as his father.

He can know yuvan is his son, but he doesnt have a right to claim him...only cause he didnt let yuvani know about suhani...had he done that then i would have rooted for him to bond with yuvan, whether he n suhani get back together or not...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AgnesFan

Lovestruck1996 IF-Rockerz
Lovestruck1996
Lovestruck1996

Joined: 12 July 2015
Posts: 7561

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Loving all the posrs n replies n everyones pov 
I say everyones correct 


Only prob im hving is 
Hes not remmbering her n shes the whose suffering only 
N i still say 
I do not mind soumraj if new guy comes lol
LOL

N evn i want yuvi to think yuvasn is suhani n new boys son
LOL
Thn v cn say now say yuvi baba
Kro kro hate 
Kro kro soumo se bond 
Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjs

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Guys relax

Author: sweetyanu   Replies: 5   Views: 359

sweetyanu 5 359 19 April 2016 at 1:18am by verma.nisha151
guys do you think krishna is alive?

Author: verma.nisha151   Replies: 6   Views: 1040

verma.nisha151 6 1040 13 April 2016 at 8:29am by shadow18
guys,we want a hero for suhani

Author: verma.nisha151   Replies: 4   Views: 350

verma.nisha151 4 350 11 April 2016 at 2:11am by ..dtd...
guys please help me?

Author: verma.nisha151   Replies: 3   Views: 533

verma.nisha151 3 533 07 April 2016 at 11:31pm by shadow18
Guys Really

Author: sweetyanu   Replies: 5   Views: 431

sweetyanu 5 431 30 March 2016 at 12:20am by AgnesFan

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Suhani Si Ek Ladki Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index