Suhani Si Ek Ladki

India-Forums

Suhani Si Ek Ladki
Suhani Si Ek Ladki

there you have it guys......... (Page 4)

sweetyanu IF-Dazzler
sweetyanu
sweetyanu

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjs

Originally posted by yanks28

just ask the writers to kill off Yuvraj and bring a new costar for Rajshri. That's the only way.Smile

why to kill him...let him live with his first love...but suhani shouldnt become a door mat...and ofcourse not let them take Yuvan away...else they will spoil him, the way they are spoiling Yuvani...

And also she has a right to move on too...they should get a new guy for her and Yuvraj should see Yuvan addressing that guy as Papa...

seriously...he is angry that she left, but it didnt take time for him to get a new mother for his daughter... he doesnt feel anything when Yuvani addresses Saumya as her mother...not even a slight pain...then he needs to also see Yuvan calling someone else as Papa...

Why he leaves hppy live...he should left alone...

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetyanu

just ask the writers to kill off Yuvraj and bring a new costar for Rajshri. That's the only way.Smile

why to kill him...let him live with his first love...but suhani shouldnt become a door mat...and ofcourse not let them take Yuvan away...else they will spoil him, the way they are spoiling Yuvani...

And also she has a right to move on too...they should get a new guy for her and Yuvraj should see Yuvan addressing that guy as Papa...

seriously...he is angry that she left, but it didnt take time for him to get a new mother for his daughter... he doesnt feel anything when Yuvani addresses Saumya as her mother...not even a slight pain...then he needs to also see Yuvan calling someone else as Papa...

Why he leaves hppy live...he should left alone...

trust me, seeing Yuvan call someone else as Papa will be the best punishment for him.
yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Why punish Yuvan and keep him away from his real father just because you don't like his father's behavior? Yuvan met Yuvraj only once and seems smitten. He already sees a hero in his father and has craved Yuvraj's love for 5-6 years and deserves to meet him. Suhani can move on and marry someone else if she wants but there's no reason to punish that poor, innocent little guy for anything his dad did before he was even born...and even Yuvraj seems to have been impressed by Yuvan after only 1 meeting and hugged him so warmly...as if unknowingly he already feels a connection to his dad...I think there's faulty reasoning behind keeping a son away from his biological father...it's cruel too...and I don't think even Suhani wants to do that wholeheartedly...even ppl who put their kids up for adoption could be considered wrong for doing that but eventually 1 day every child does for the most part develop an urge to meet their biological parent...and Yuvan deserves to know his own father and even Yuvani deserves to know abt her own mom...cant punish the poor kids and force them to call others Mumma and Papa when their own blood connections are living...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

YuvaniForLife90Subha27

sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Yuvan can have 2 fathers. That isn't a problem. And Suhani probably thinks that Yuvraj didn't want the baby or something like that I am sure of it. Bt if she sees that Yuvaan and Yuvraj like each another even if she moves on I am sure that she would allow Yuvraj to see the champ. Bt the same cnt be said about Yuvraj. He wnt allow his precious yuvani to see Suhani. Bt under no circumstances should Yuvan be with yuvraj and his family only. Look at what they did to yuvani. Suhani no matter hw she has changed and is unhappy she brought up a very good kid unlike that other 1. I wouldn't even leave my dog with Yuvraj after seeing hw he allowed Yuvani to be brought up. Bt in any cases since these 2 are the leads they probably not even divorced so no new guy and no somraj

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjs

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 12:06pm | IP Logged

Why punish Yuvan and keep him away from his real father just because you don't like his father's behavior? Yuvan met Yuvraj only once and seems smitten. He already sees a hero in his father and has craved Yuvraj's love for 5-6 years and deserves to meet him. Suhani can move on and marry someone else if she wants but there's no reason to punish that poor, innocent little guy for anything his dad did before he was even born...and even Yuvraj seems to have been impressed by Yuvan after only 1 meeting and hugged him so warmly...as if unknowingly he already feels a connection to his dad...I think there's faulty reasoning behind keeping a son away from his biological father...it's cruel too...and I don't think even Suhani wants to do that wholeheartedly...even ppl who put their kids up for adoption could be considered wrong for doing that but eventually 1 day every child does for the most part develop an urge to meet their biological parent...and Yuvan deserves to know his own father and even Yuvani deserves to know abt her own mom...cant punish the poor kids and force them to call others Mumma and Papa when their own blood connections are living...

oh hello...ur Yuvraj doesnt even remember that kid...even if he thinks that the baby is dead, he should atleast remember him...but he is happy pampering Saumya's kid...so what punishment is Yuvan gonna get by not meeting his already non-existent Father...

That kid needs a father figure, m sure if Rohan or some other guy who would  love suhani un-conditionally were to accept him, he would be happy...he doesnt want ONLY Yuvraj...he wants a father...

Dont u think its cruel when Suhani's daughter thinks Saumya is her mother... Did yuvraj tell yuvani that Suhani is her mother, and that she should call Saumya as aunty or something? no, right ?

then why so un-fair treatment for both...

I mean Yuvraj can move on...marry Saumya...let his and Suhani's daughter call her as mother...m sure tomorrow if she meets Suhani, she will insult Suhani...that is all ok...

But Suhani cannot even think of moving on...

Yuvraj yelled so much at a pregnant Suhani...that was fine...but Suhani cannot move on, and if she wants to, then she has to sacrifice her son again...and give him up, to his father...and stay away from both the kids...wow...ur definition of cruel, amazes me...

Anyways, I just hypothetically put across a point...i know thats not gonna happen, Suhani wont love anyone else ever... 

But mind you, what you called as cruel against yuvan and yuvraj, is already happening against Suhani...infact it was more cruel to yell at one's heavily pregnant wife...not even rushing to her, when her water broke down...

Edited by anjs - 19 April 2016 at 12:06pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

YuvaniForLife90

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 12:15pm | IP Logged

oh hello...ur Yuvraj doesnt even remember that kid...even if he thinks that the baby is dead, he should atleast remember him...but he is happy pampering Saumya's kid...so what punishment is Yuvan gonna get by not meeting his already non-existent Father...

That kid needs a father figure, m sure if Rohan or some other guy who would  love suhani un-conditionally were to accept him, he would be happy...he doesnt want ONLY Yuvraj...he wants a father...

Dont u think its cruel when Suhani's daughter thinks Saumya is her mother... Did yuvraj tell yuvani that Suhani is her mother, and that she should call Saumya as aunty or something? no, right ?

then why so un-fair treatment for both...

I mean Yuvraj can move on...marry Saumya...let his and Suhani's daughter call her as mother...m sure tomorrow if she meets Suhani, she will insult Suhani...that is all ok...

But Suhani cannot even think of moving on...

Yuvraj yelled so much at a pregnant Suhani...that was fine...but Suhani cannot move on, and if she wants to, then she has to sacrifice her son again...and give him up, to his father...and stay away from both the kids...wow...ur definition of cruel, amazes me...

Anyways, I just hypothetically put across a point...i know thats not gonna happen, Suhani wont love anyone else ever... 

But mind you, what you called as cruel against yuvan and yuvraj, is already happening against Suhani...infact it was more cruel to yell at one's heavily pregnant wife...not even rushing to her, when her water broke down...

I think Dadi told Yuvraj that Suhani abandoned Yuvani and left...that she didn't want her..and she told Suhani that she has a daughter who died...that's it.  There's a misunderstanding...As for SomRaj, dunno if they're really married or not. Anyway that comes out tomorrow., maybe...

Sorry but I was just saying that if he has a living father that he's desperate to meet, that he does deserve to meet him if he wants. Yuvraj doesn't know he exists...that's it. I think at some point in life, everyone wants to know who their parent is...maybe another man can be a dad to Yuvan...but one day, Yuvan deserves to know who his real father is. That's it, can't make that decision for a child...if he wants to meet his dad, then he wants to meet his dad. I don't think it's cruel on Yuvraj as much as it is on Yuvan bec he has been quite vocal abt missing his dad...with those letters he writes to him.
yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
@anjs- please don't call him "my Yuvraj" ...he's not mine. I'm just a fan...been on the forum for 2 years...not here to hurt anyone's feelings. I respect your views and I hope from now onward the show goes the way you'd like. Nice talking to u...
anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 12:26pm | IP Logged

@anjs- please don't call him "my Yuvraj" ...he's not mine. I'm just a fan...been on the forum for 2 years...not here to hurt anyone's feelings. I respect your views and I hope from now onward the show goes the way you'd like. Nice talking to u...

my apologies...just the way u were defending Yuvraj, i thought u will ignore all his mistakes...

sorry, if my earlier comment offended u

i never used to comment here...but post leap, its become really un-fair towards Suhani that all are praising Saumya, when clearly yuvani is a spoilt brat...

if we say she is like that cause of dadi then why praise saumya for her upbringing...right ?

Go to top