Suhani Si Ek Ladki

India-Forums

Suhani Si Ek Ladki
Suhani Si Ek Ladki

there you have it guys......... (Page 3)

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

Originally posted by anjs

Originally posted by sandiab

I cnt believe this and the show will start in ab 45 min. Not even I expected this bullshit. All I can say is yippie to new guy. Someone got demoted coz no hero kicks out biwi with baby on the way. Yuvraj was always a grey character and will always be a grey character. And grey character are not the hero's of shows

i love grey characters...but in a bid to make him grey and human, they made  him stoneless...

the only time i saw his love for Suhani was when Rohan was trying to woo her... after that he never showed it...

Dont know if its the actors fault or the cv's...but It doesnt seem like Yuvraj loves Suhani at all...

Even when he married Barbie, he was hardly shown mourning Suhani's death...the way he should have for the love of his life...Angry

they did show him mourn for 3-4 episodes, that's just bad writing and the cvs were worried abt the ratings I guess and wanted to proceed to the marriage ASAP but the epis where he missed her, he acted rly well...I'll never forget a few of those scenes esp the one where he falls in the mud...that was some excellent acting.

ok, i didnt see those episodes...but read some comments here, that when she returns after going missing, his reaction was like she come back from the market after buying grocery...

after that i saw a few episodes, and despite Suhani-Yuvraj not divorced, Barbie used to term herself as his wife...and he took it all, for what, for the baby that Barbie was supposedly carrying, which was his seed...but the same man, yells at suhani when she really is carrying his twins n is nearing delivery date...

so its like this :

1. Suhani comes back from the dead, Barbie still keeps harping around that she is yuvraj's wife...despite suhani-yuvraj not divorced...yet he takes all her crap.

2. Suhani did a mistake, but major fault lies with krishna...yet he yells at suhani also tells her how he hates her and how he never wants to see her face ever again...all this when she is full 9 months pregnant.

Does this make sense... seriously, this proves that Yuvraj doesnt love Suhani...in-fact he is a moron, who doesnt have a brain or a filter to his mouth...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MiranYuvaniForLife90

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 10:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sandiab

I cnt believe this and the show will start in ab 45 min. Not even I expected this bullshit. All I can say is yippie to new guy. Someone got demoted coz no hero kicks out biwi with baby on the way. Yuvraj was always a grey character and will always be a grey character. And grey character are not the hero's of shows

i love grey characters...but in a bid to make him grey and human, they made  him stoneless...

the only time i saw his love for Suhani was when Rohan was trying to woo her... after that he never showed it...

Dont know if its the actors fault or the cv's...but It doesnt seem like Yuvraj loves Suhani at all...

Even when he married Barbie, he was hardly shown mourning Suhani's death...the way he should have for the love of his life...Angry

they did show him mourn for 3-4 episodes, that's just bad writing and the cvs were worried abt the ratings I guess and wanted to proceed to the marriage ASAP but the epis where he missed her, he acted rly well...I'll never forget a few of those scenes esp the one where he falls in the mud...that was some excellent acting.

ok, i didnt see those episodes...but read some comments here, that when she returns after going missing, his reaction was like she come back from the market after buying grocery...

after that i saw a few episodes, and despite Suhani-Yuvraj not divorced, Barbie used to term herself as his wife...and he took it all, for what, for the baby that Barbie was supposedly carrying, which was his seed...but the same man, yells at suhani when she really is carrying his twins n is nearing delivery date...

so its like this :

1. Suhani comes back from the dead, Barbie still keeps harping around that she is yuvraj's wife...despite suhani-yuvraj not divorced...yet he takes all her crap.

2. Suhani did a mistake, but major fault lies with krishna...yet he yells at suhani also tells her how he hates her and how he never wants to see her face ever again...all this when she is full 9 months pregnant.

Does this make sense... seriously, this proves that Yuvraj doesnt love Suhani...in-fact he is a moron, who doesnt have a brain or a filter to his mouth...

How is the major fault with Krishna? Sorry but Sajan wanted them all dead, not Krishna. That bomb was a way for Sajan to do what he'd been trying to do for a few days...that is a fact. He did try to suffocate them during the pooja as well. Yuvraj and Sharad found out that Sajan is lying abt having a sick mother back at home,  and earlier both wanted to send him away but Suhani stopped them both...

As for Yuvraj, I'm not here to defend him. But those few epis after suhani disappeared , you should really watch those bec he acted extremely well and some of the scenes were beautiful...that's all.

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 10:50am | IP Logged

How is the major fault with Krishna? Sorry but Sajan wanted them all dead, not Krishna. That bomb was a way for Sajan to do what he'd been trying to do for a few days...that is a fact. He did try to suffocate them during the pooja as well. Yuvraj and Sharad found out that Sajan is lying abt having a sick mother back at home,  and earlier both wanted to send him away but Suhani stopped them both...

As for Yuvraj, I'm not here to defend him. But those few epis after suhani disappeared , you should really watch those bec he acted extremely well and some of the scenes were beautiful...that's all.

Suhani stopped them, i know, i saw those episodes, and i was irritated with Suhani that time..

But the fact is that Yuvraj doesnt know what all Sajan did, earlier to that, right ?

The major problem that occured in their life, i.e. Gauri's death was due to the bomb...which Krishna had bought in the house...cause of that Sajan got a chance to change it with another mata ki chowki...so in a way Krishna is majorly responsible...and also Dadi, cause she got Barbie in the house in the first place, but i will spare this point, as i assume Yuvraj doesnt know that...

But Krishna told them that he had got that chowki for the temple, which Sajan mustve switched...so it was clear that he got the bomb wali chowki in the house...

No i didnt see those epi...and now m so irritated with Yuvraj, that i am not in the mood to see those episode too...and what is the point, if after all that rona-dhona, it took him a few seconds to break his heavily pregnant wife's heart so much, that despite giving birth to the babies, instead of waiting to see his face, she preferred to leave...

Didnt u see how he didnt listen to her and kept walking away, despite the way she was calling out to him...During Delivery a woman seeks her husband...immediately after he left Suhani went into labor, m sure sharad mustve told him that they are taking her to hospital...was he there with her...i dont think so, i think the way he left for asthi visarjan was the last time they came face to face.

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 10:54am | IP Logged

Suhani stopped them, i know, i saw those episodes, and i was irritated with Suhani that time..

But the fact is that Yuvraj doesnt know what all Sajan did, earlier to that, right ?

The major problem that occured in their life, i.e. Gauri's death was due to the bomb...which Krishna had bought in the house...cause of that Sajan got a chance to change it with another mata ki chowki...so in a way Krishna is majorly responsible...and also Dadi, cause she got Barbie in the house in the first place, but i will spare this point, as i assume Yuvraj doesnt know that...

But Krishna told them that he had got that chowki for the temple, which Sajan mustve switched...so it was clear that he got the bomb wali chowki in the house...

No i didnt see those epi...and now m so irritated with Yuvraj, that i am not in the mood to see those episode too...and what is the point, if after all that rona-dhona, it took him a few seconds to break his heavily pregnant wife's heart so much, that despite giving birth to the babies, instead of waiting to see his face, she preferred to leave...

Didnt u see how he didnt listen to her and kept walking away, despite the way she was calling out to him...During Delivery a woman seeks her husband...immediately after he left Suhani went into labor, m sure sharad mustve told him that they are taking her to hospital...was he there with her...i dont think so, i think the way he left for asthi visarjan was the last time they came face to face.

just ask the writers to kill off Yuvraj and bring a new costar for Rajshri. That's the only way.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

YuvaaniMad

YuvaaniMad IF-Dazzler
YuvaaniMad
YuvaaniMad

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 10:57am | IP Logged

just ask the writers to kill off Yuvraj and bring a new costar for Rajshri. That's the only way.Smile

naya costar se bhi kya hoga. kuch bhi nahi hoga abhi.Cvs apna pagal pan kabhi ban nahi karengheLOLLOL
sweetyanu IF-Dazzler
sweetyanu
sweetyanu

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 10:57am | IP Logged

Yes either u kill yuvi or left him alone but don't show...somraj

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

YuvaaniMad

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 10:58am | IP Logged

why to kill him...let him live with his first love...but suhani shouldnt become a door mat...and ofcourse not let them take Yuvan away...else they will spoil him, the way they are spoiling Yuvani...

And also she has a right to move on too...they should get a new guy for her and Yuvraj should see Yuvan addressing that guy as Papa...

seriously...he is angry that she left, but it didnt take time for him to get a new mother for his daughter... he doesnt feel anything when Yuvani addresses Saumya as her mother...not even a slight pain...then he needs to also see Yuvan calling someone else as Papa...
YuvaaniMad IF-Dazzler
YuvaaniMad
YuvaaniMad

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Guys sorry for this commentSmile
pehele tho Saraj alag ho gaye
aur abhi Yuvaani bhi nahi rahe
kis liye dekhe yeh showAngry

Edited by YuvaaniMad - 19 April 2016 at 11:03am

Go to top