Suhani Si Ek Ladki

India-Forums

Suhani Si Ek Ladki
Suhani Si Ek Ladki

there you have it guys......... (Page 2)

sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 9:43am | IP Logged
I cnt believe this and the show will start in ab 45 min. Not even I expected this bullshit. All I can say is yippie to new guy. Someone got demoted coz no hero kicks out biwi with baby on the way. Yuvraj was always a grey character and will always be a grey character. And grey character are not the hero's of shows

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

YuvaniForLife90YuvaaniMad

zuii Senior Member
zuii
zuii

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AgnesFan

I was really shocked that even after Krishna admitting he had brought the pedastal how can he blame her..And he did not even care of his to be born children..Behan kisi keemat par wapas nahi loutne wali uske khud ki baxhe ke bare me soch sakte hai na...He did not care of his own children but was cared that Somya lost her husband n felt duty bound to give her life..And he expects even after hearing those words ho sake to itni door chali jana ki tere shakal kya teri yadein bhi mere as pas na ayein..Just get lost..Itna sunne ke bad bi wo expect karta ki Suhani usko convince kare aur uske sat normal behave karein..Hadd hai

Yuvraj us waqt bhot gusse m tha or gussey m insan kia kia nh krta...or phir us ne ye bh kaha k m us waqt gusse m tha us k bd sb thk hojata n all...! Yani bd m dadi ne hi kch aesa kia js se yuvraj or suhani m bhot zada miss understanding create hogain...
YuvaaniMad IF-Dazzler
YuvaaniMad
YuvaaniMad

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandiab

I cnt believe this and the show will start in ab 45 min. Not even I expected this bullshit. All I can say is yippie to new guy. Someone got demoted coz no hero kicks out biwi with baby on the way. Yuvraj was always a grey character and will always be a grey character. And grey character are not the hero's of shows

@bold very true.He is not Hero. this show has no hero.
anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zuii

Originally posted by AgnesFan

I was really shocked that even after Krishna admitting he had brought the pedastal how can he blame her..And he did not even care of his to be born children..Behan kisi keemat par wapas nahi loutne wali uske khud ki baxhe ke bare me soch sakte hai na...He did not care of his own children but was cared that Somya lost her husband n felt duty bound to give her life..And he expects even after hearing those words ho sake to itni door chali jana ki tere shakal kya teri yadein bhi mere as pas na ayein..Just get lost..Itna sunne ke bad bi wo expect karta ki Suhani usko convince kare aur uske sat normal behave karein..Hadd hai

Yuvraj us waqt bhot gusse m tha or gussey m insan kia kia nh krta...or phir us ne ye bh kaha k m us waqt gusse m tha us k bd sb thk hojata n all...! Yani bd m dadi ne hi kch aesa kia js se yuvraj or suhani m bhot zada miss understanding create hogain...

Gusse me tha toh baad me search nahi kar sakta...thik hai search nahi kiya, but atleast he couldve remained un-married, to show that he still loves Suhani...

but no, he got a chance to marry his first love, so why will he search for her...

look at suhani, no matter she isnt with him, but day in and day out she remembers him... but has he even once shown by his eyes that he miss suhani...no, he remembered her only in hate...rest of the time he is happy play family family with saumya n their joint-kids.

YuvaniForLife90YuvaaniMad

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 10:12am | IP Logged

i love grey characters...but in a bid to make him grey and human, they made  him stoneless...

the only time i saw his love for Suhani was when Rohan was trying to woo her... after that he never showed it...

Dont know if its the actors fault or the cv's...but It doesnt seem like Yuvraj loves Suhani at all...

Even when he married Barbie, he was hardly shown mourning Suhani's death...the way he should have for the love of his life...Angry
yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 10:22am | IP Logged
I think this time the CVs have gone too far by showing 2 ppl dead just because of Suhani's stubbornness and poor judgement...this track has been going on for a while now and began before the leap and Suhani just kept defending Sajan literally bec he's a midget and 'ugly' and didn't think that maybe her own judgement might be off for once...I thought only Gauri would die but it seems Ankur is gone so ths indicates that Krishna died too...it's true that the bomb existed due to Krishna's fishy doings but that doesn't change the fact that Sajan wanted all the Birlas minus Suhani dead and he wouldve found some other way to kill them all if not that bomb.

YuvaniForLife90sumabkb

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjs

i love grey characters...but in a bid to make him grey and human, they made  him stoneless...

the only time i saw his love for Suhani was when Rohan was trying to woo her... after that he never showed it...

Dont know if its the actors fault or the cv's...but It doesnt seem like Yuvraj loves Suhani at all...

Even when he married Barbie, he was hardly shown mourning Suhani's death...the way he should have for the love of his life...Angry

they did show him mourn for 3-4 episodes, that's just bad writing and the cvs were worried abt the ratings I guess and wanted to proceed to the marriage ASAP but the epis where he missed her, he acted rly well...I'll never forget a few of those scenes esp the one where he falls in the mud...that was some excellent acting.

sumabkbYuvaaniMad

arch_angel Senior Member
arch_angel
arch_angel

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 10:30am | IP Logged
I agree that Suhani should suffer due to her blind prejudice for the not so good looking... but two wrongs don't make a right. What has the CVs reduced Yuvraj to... he's not a grey character, he just has no character anymore. Nothing justifies SnakeRaj. Nothing justifies him not even bothered about Suhani, not remembering her, not trying to search for her. He threw her out when she was pregnant for crying out loud...Anger or whatever what kind of a human being does that? 
Whatever kind of feeling he had for Suhani, it's NOT LOVE. IT NEVER WAS. No matter what he does after this, YUVANI is gone... All those big talks,the tears, the pain... everything seems like a big fat lie. He seems very happily married to that Snake  from hell and is raising a monster of a child... The CVs ruined our couple, they ruined our couple name...

I haven't seen any hero in any serial reduced to such a disgusting, pathetic ass... Congrats CVs... you have succeeded in destroying Yuvani, Yuvraj... and now all that is left is shoving SnakeRaj down our throats and renaming your show Snaky si ek Daayan and YuckRaj sa ek whatever...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MiranYuvaniForLife90anjs

Go to top