India-Forums

Suhani Si Ek Ladki
Suhani Si Ek Ladki

there you have it guys.........

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 7:54am | IP Logged

He asked his very pregnant wife to get out of his house...not show him her face...when she is about to deliver the baby...

At that time, he was worried that Saumya's 5 day old baby lost her father...but not once did he think that by yelling at his wife, he is risking both his baby's life...

What a good husband and father, he proved himself to be...

I think Suhani did right, by leaving... its not worth living with such a person...

yes she was at fault for keeping Sajan in the house...Krishna admitted that his chowki had the bomb which got mixed and the one that was suppose to reach the temple reached birla house...that means he accept that he was partly responsible for the bomb...yet he wasnt blamed just cause he lost his life trying to save gauri...

and i hate when Pratima n Dadi praise Saumya for handling the house and Yuvraj...and seriously did u guys see how Pratima was looking at Suhani with accusing eyes when Yuvraj was blaming her.

And as per the precap, m sure Dadi told Suhani that one of the kids died, so that she leaves Yuvraj and thats what she did...

I really think now Suhani should move on in her life...with Yuvan and some new guy as her life partner... The birla's... Yuvraj, Dadi and Pratima...none of them deserve her...

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Chayfai_luBz_NehaHCYuvaniForLife90shadow18lotsofloveChit15honeylimeSiddu246YuvaaniMad-Dellz-AgnesFan

AgnesFan IF-Rockerz
AgnesFan
AgnesFan

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 8:01am | IP Logged
I was really shocked that even after Krishna admitting he had brought the pedastal how can he blame her..And he did not even care of his to be born children..Behan kisi keemat par wapas nahi loutne wali uske khud ki baxhe ke bare me soch sakte hai na...He did not care of his own children but was cared that Somya lost her husband n felt duty bound to give her life..And he expects even after hearing those words ho sake to itni door chali jana ki tere shakal kya teri yadein bhi mere as pas na ayein..Just get lost..Itna sunne ke bad bi wo expect karta ki Suhani usko convince kare aur uske sat normal behave karein..Hadd hai

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

YuvaniForLife90-Dellz-anjs

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Exactly Agnes... he thought Suhani would be waiting for him like a doormat...jitna bhi ho, sunao, yeh kaha jayegi...
Good that she showed him, that she can leave, she doesnt need him to survive...

and now he says he is angry cause she left...so...left, right ?  not dead...so couldnt he search for her...

but why would he...he got a prefect excuse to re-marry, right ? that too beautiful saumya, his first love was also available as her husband died...and her daughter became an orphan, so that was also a good chance to become a good samaritan...

meaning, disgusting biwi left, beautiful second biwi available...and accepting her daughter, means good name too...

YuvaniForLife90Chit15-Dellz-

arch_angel Senior Member
arch_angel
arch_angel

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Dadi doing such things is as normal as the sun rising in the east. But YuckRaj is the most pathetic, disgusting husband ever... I understand the anger the grief over Gauri.. but he is more concerned about that Snake and her child, than his own wife and kids. Has he remembered her even once fondly while setting up a life with that despicable Snake. Has he regretted his words or actions even once? Has he even thought what became of her EVER? 

I'm sure even when he meets Su, he will treat her as badly as ever while she runs around to apologize and manaofy him coz God forbid YuckRaj Birla the great is angry on Suhani... 

AwfulRaj, FaithlessRaj... I'm running out of epithets now.. I can't stand the sight of SnakeRaj, but you know what those pathetic excuses for human beings deserve each other's not so illustrious company... 

MOVE ON SUHANI... you don't deserve this kind of shit in your life...

YuvaniForLife90-Dellz-anjs

AgnesFan IF-Rockerz
AgnesFan
AgnesFan

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjs

Exactly Agnes... he thought Suhani would be waiting for him like a doormat...jitna bhi ho, sunao, yeh kaha jayegi...
Good that she showed him, that she can leave, she doesnt need him to survive...

and now he says he is angry cause she left...so...left, right ?  not dead...so couldnt he search for her...

but why would he...he got a prefect excuse to re-marry, right ? that too beautiful saumya, his first love was also available as her husband died...and her daughter became an orphan, so that was also a good chance to become a good samaritan...

meaning, disgusting biwi left, beautiful second biwi available...and accepting her daughter, means good name too...
Exactly why would he even feel his mistake he is well settled with his first love...Ab yuvraj marries somya too I wont really be shocked..Who knows what happened in 6 years..Wont they have at least an ounce of feelings for each other..

And if Suhani returns too her arrogant girl will insult her n her soon that such a black n ugly women cant be my mother any cost n this tingu is my brother..Father have u lost it..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjs

AgnesFan IF-Rockerz
AgnesFan
AgnesFan

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arch_angel

Dadi doing such things is as normal as the sun rising in the east. But YuckRaj is the most pathetic, disgusting husband ever... I understand the anger the grief over Gauri.. but he is more concerned about that Snake and her child, than his own wife and kids. Has he remembered her even once fondly while setting up a life with that despicable Snake. Has he regretted his words or actions even once? Has he even thought what became of her EVER? 

I'm sure even when he meets Su, he will treat her as badly as ever while she runs around to apologize and manaofy him coz God forbid YuckRaj Birla the great is angry on Suhani... 

AwfulRaj, FaithlessRaj... I'm running out of epithets now.. I can't stand the sight of SnakeRaj, but you know what those pathetic excuses for human beings deserve each other's not so illustrious company... 

MOVE ON SUHANI... you don't deserve this kind of shit in your life...
What is really the need for him to regret after getting back his first love..How can one care of other womans children than his own twins who were yet to be born n he was throwing his pregnant wife..He made a icon of being the best father n a husband..

Please Suhani leave off your despe mode n move..No one deserves you not even your so called sas who accused you by looks after her daughters death..Means no soul needed you n your to be born child..No one supported except Sharad..

YuvaniForLife90

YuvaaniMad IF-Dazzler
YuvaaniMad
YuvaaniMad

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Guys u can bash me.I feel this show should end. Agar end nai hoga tho pata nahi aur kya kya dikhayegha.yuvaani pura spoilt ho jayenghe. Better happy ending karke katam kar do. Actually us time me hi katam hona chahiye tha jab yuvraaj suhaani ko mandap me propose karta ha.

YuvaniForLife90

sweetyanu IF-Dazzler
sweetyanu
sweetyanu

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by YuvaaniMad

Guys u can bash me.I feel this show should end. Agar end nai hoga tho pata nahi aur kya kya dikhayegha.yuvaani pura spoilt ho jayenghe. Better happy ending karke katam kar do. Actually us time me hi katam hona chahiye tha jab yuvraaj suhaani ko mandap me propose karta ha.

No I m.with u...I not want somraj...I hate cvs

Go to top