India-Forums

Ishq ka Rang Safed
Ishq ka Rang Safed

Shalu and Pankaj?? (Page 3)

mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 8:57am | IP Logged
I always loved vipus frends n always wanted them to get more screen presence...Pankaj n shalu would had been more welcoming if there small interactions were shown parallely from before..ICVs could have shown the light breezy romance of them instead of kt n tripu plotting n all bakwaas before...the show always lacked fun n light moments and this was one.cute love story if told n shown properly
Still I love the idea of this jodi but speeding up is worrying me

Edited by mehraan - 19 April 2016 at 9:03am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Meenakshi-rgMishfanMagnolia2premparbatcocoatree

Magnolia2 IF-Dazzler
Magnolia2
Magnolia2

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 8:59am | IP Logged
kiran
Though never found Shalu to be a determined character it's shocking how she could forget all the horrible drama that happened just recently and move on as if she's now gaga over Pankaj! 
Magnolia2 IF-Dazzler
Magnolia2
Magnolia2

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Reva 
thanks for your reply
Except for  unbearable KT Tripu crap the cvs rushed with all potential tracks, Hope they slow down from now on!
Magnolia2 IF-Dazzler
Magnolia2
Magnolia2

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Mehru
 Thanks for replying dear
Pankaj and Raj are always enjoyable and so was Pankaj today. You echoed my thoughts exactly. The development of any tender feelings happen through interactions but here it was so abrupt!
However found the pair sweet. 
Dolly-heart IF-Sizzlerz
Dolly-heart
Dolly-heart

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Agree Mag, I too have mixed feelings about this rush into marriage.

Why can't anyone in A N tell the truth and let the chips fall where they may.

Even if Daadi Bua was told Viplav is married  she was not going to kill him or Dhaani.

Daadi Bua did not come to visit when Shambhu died,  she was not there in this fiasco of a marriage to the Creepo.  She has had no knowledge of any goings on in Banares and all of a sudden here she comes and the Maha Pundit shakes with fear in getting her mad...

I for one love humour and a good laugh but this is downright ridiculous ,  they could have said 
this was an engagement  for now...but the wedding will come later...the boy Shaalu is getting married to is out of town...

Anyway there is always the excuse of T RP's and I don't think this kind of a rush job is going to help them in the long run.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MishfanMagnolia2

Magnolia2 IF-Dazzler
Magnolia2
Magnolia2

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Dolly
Thanks for your reply dear
Though I found the episode lighthearted , my feeling is that the cvs are not doing justice to the characters. I find Dadi bua's treatment of DT amusing at times but why has everyone in awe of her? All this time she was on a pilgrimage and never showed interest in their lives and now she gets to approve of a life partner for Vipu and everyone is dumbstruck in her presence?
Shalu Pankaj union could be done in a better way with feelings developing slowly . It would have been more natural and enjoyable but the cvs want to run a race!

premparbatDolly-heart

samanthana IF-Rockerz
samanthana
samanthana

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dolly-heart

Agree Mag, I too have mixed feelings about this rush into marriage.

Why can't anyone in A N tell the truth and let the chips fall where they may.

Even if Daadi Bua was told Viplav is married  she was not going to kill him or Dhaani.

Daadi Bua did not come to visit when Shambhu died,  she was not there in this fiasco of a marriage to the Creepo.  She has had no knowledge of any goings on in Banares and all of a sudden here she comes and the Maha Pundit shakes with fear in getting her mad...

I for one love humour and a good laugh but this is downright ridiculous ,  they could have said 
this was an engagement  for now...but the wedding will come later...the boy Shaalu is getting married to is out of town...

Anyway there is always the excuse of T RP's and I don't think this kind of a rush job is going to help them in the long run.

Dolly this clearly shows they are under immense pressure by Rangeela for TRP . Rangeela is kiling their own baby  ,  So track is not changed , shallu is not gone ..  she wnet for honey moonLOLLOL .  she will be  back .. Till then we have to bear  with another creepo

This is one of those days. This too will pass

Magnolia2Dolly-heart

Dolly-heart IF-Sizzlerz
Dolly-heart
Dolly-heart

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 9:43am | IP Logged
^^ Sammy ,I agree this is like when you eat a HUGE Dinner in a RUSH  and then have GAS...

it too will Pass...but it is very painful...LOL LOL   

This is what it feels like to me with this show now...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MishfanMagnolia2premparbat

Go to top