Ishq ka Rang Safed

Shalu and Pankaj?? - Page 2

cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
Mag..! I felt pankaj sensed out goodness in her in fact it seems he is happy with that decision too..Though it must be a weird circumstances to go all of a sudden but it's just not a appropriate time to happen.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

revathirk thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agree with u...😊 CVS ko itni kya ghayi hai!!!?
Magnolia2 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
inshh
thanks for your reply
trps rule all  shows but there has to be proper development of characters and their emotions. Only a short while ago Vipu was batting for life and now things have taken a 270 degrees turn? What's the big hurry ?
Magnolia2 thumbnail
archu
Even I enjoy Dadi bua needling DT. He deserves to be put in his place and looks comical !
But everything else is rush rush.
BTW I too found ZGH  absolutely beautiful in every respect.
Magnolia2 thumbnail
ratna 
exactly my feelings
I don't know how the characters justify to themselves the inconsistencies in their characterization. It would have been natural for any girl in Shalu's place to get over the horrific event that happened in her life just recently. But she seems to have forgotten that and is weaving romantic dreams about Pankaj already! Seriously I don't know sometimes whether to laugh or cry!
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
I always loved vipus frends n always wanted them to get more screen presence...Pankaj n shalu would had been more welcoming if there small interactions were shown parallely from before..ICVs could have shown the light breezy romance of them instead of kt n tripu plotting n all bakwaas before...the show always lacked fun n light moments and this was one.cute love story if told n shown properly
Still I love the idea of this jodi but speeding up is worrying me
Edited by mehraan - 8 years ago
Magnolia2 thumbnail
kiran
Though never found Shalu to be a determined character it's shocking how she could forget all the horrible drama that happened just recently and move on as if she's now gaga over Pankaj! 
Magnolia2 thumbnail
Reva 
thanks for your reply
Except for  unbearable KT Tripu crap the cvs rushed with all potential tracks, Hope they slow down from now on!
Magnolia2 thumbnail
Mehru
 Thanks for replying dear
Pankaj and Raj are always enjoyable and so was Pankaj today. You echoed my thoughts exactly. The development of any tender feelings happen through interactions but here it was so abrupt!
However found the pair sweet. 
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Agree Mag, I too have mixed feelings about this rush into marriage.

Why can't anyone in A N tell the truth and let the chips fall where they may.

Even if Daadi Bua was told Viplav is married  she was not going to kill him or Dhaani.

Daadi Bua did not come to visit when Shambhu died,  she was not there in this fiasco of a marriage to the Creepo.  She has had no knowledge of any goings on in Banares and all of a sudden here she comes and the Maha Pundit shakes with fear in getting her mad...

I for one love humour and a good laugh but this is downright ridiculous ,  they could have said 
this was an engagement  for now...but the wedding will come later...the boy Shaalu is getting married to is out of town...

Anyway there is always the excuse of T RP's and I don't think this kind of a rush job is going to help them in the long run.