India-Forums

Ishq ka Rang Safed
Ishq ka Rang Safed

Shalu and Pankaj??

Magnolia2 IF-Dazzler
Magnolia2
Magnolia2

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 7:52am | IP Logged
I have mixed feelings about today's episode. Somehow everything seemed rushed and it's somehow uncharacteristic of DT and all involved to dance to Dai bua's tune. How is she so important that grave and important events like marriages are planned at the spur of the moment  just to please her ?
However the beautiful bonding between Dhani and Shalu was what rang out clearly.
Never in my wildest dreams had I thought that Shalu could be paired with Pankaj but seeing them together today it really did not seem so impossible  but I wish the cvs took this slow and steady. It was like a bolt from the blue. 
The revelation of Shalu and Pankaj's feelings  for each other started  withPankaj guarding Shalu's hands from being scalded by the hot tea and Shalu in turn nursing his scalded skin. If I remember correctly this harks back to a similar occurence  from  the very  famous Pakistani serial Zindagi Gulzar Hai.  All said and done I find their impending union quite sweet. 
My only concern is that everything is rushing along at break neck speed. Slow down cvs!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ajumaSubh123insh0302anjaliiiiIlinMishfan~DaZZ|ing~sura123premparbatcocoatreeDolly-heart

sati65 Senior Member
sati65
sati65

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Agree with u.nice post

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Magnolia2cocoatree

sura123 IF-Rockerz
sura123
sura123

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 8:05am | IP Logged
The revelation of Shalu and Pankaj's feelings for each other started withPankaj guarding Shalu's hands from being scalded by the hot tea and Shalu in turn nursing his scalded skin. If I remember correctly this harks back to a similar occurence from the very famous Pakistani serial Zindagi Gulzar Hai. All said and done I find their impending union quite sweet.
This is too funny magLOLLOL
Cvs are in jet speed..is pankaj dont have family??? and they dont take their opinion???

Magnolia2cocoatree

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Good to hear Mag that it was light and comical .

I for one lived the intense too if it were done well . It could be very gripping.

Anyways why the rush to get Shallu married . To get her out of An so that Dhani does not have a supporter ?

And new negative Menaka on the show ? Bothers me ...

So DT was not negative and strong enough that they have bought bua . And we know she has a grip coz she is the one with money .

I miss my original show but whatever. Please trps help us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

insh0302Magnolia2cocoatree

insh0302 Senior Member
insh0302
insh0302

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 8:06am | IP Logged

yes true Mag.. Cv;s rushing with super sonic speed.. atleast should give time to some scenes..
Story wise dont know whats actually going on... 

aur is sab mein Vidha scenes have also decreased !

Creativity bhi gyi .. its all abt trp's now!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IlinMagnolia2premparbatcocoatree

Magnolia2 IF-Dazzler
Magnolia2
Magnolia2

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 8:31am | IP Logged
sati
Thanks for replying dear.
cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Nice review !! Mag..! Big smile
Track seems to be rushed no doubt everything goes as per rating..Shalu's marriage not a planned mission , it's a  inappropriate one though i liked their pairing and reason goes credible. I liked contemporary decisive attempt to get a nod from them..It;s good to see couple balancing very well to reform their past disasters around AN..I got a sadistic pleasure when ever DT danced for bua..That was hilarious to watch DT's agitation around bua. ..Smart opportunistic players looks dumbfounded at a moment how to reconsider his foul ploy against ViDha..!! One of my fav show ZGH ! Thanks for reminding us.!! Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Magnolia2premparbatsura123

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Wasn't Shallu in love with Raja till a day ago ?

And was swearing ever lasting love like her bro ...

I feel sorry for these actors who play these characters . They must be going thru worse thinking what the hell is happening to them.

They don't have a choice either.

Magnolia2cocoatree

Go to top