India-Forums

Suhani Si Ek Ladki
Suhani Si Ek Ladki

Dadi is culprit yet again

AgnesFan IF-Rockerz
AgnesFan
AgnesFan

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 7:44am | IP Logged
This Dadi will never stop her planning n plotting..Even at that stage she has the one who has played between Suhani n Yuvraj..She had convinced both that a child has died..And convinced Yuvraj that she has left him abrupt with his child..Wah..Kya game kheli hai..but she wont b punished even on doomsday..At last she achieved what she wished..she bought a white skinned wife for Yuvraj n made her granddaughter like her which would not have been possible with Suhani around

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

charmz517RaadhniZainy21honeylimenolla

shadow18 Senior Member
shadow18
shadow18

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AgnesFan

This Dadi will never stop her planning n plotting..Even at that stage she has the one who has played between Suhani n Yuvraj..She had convinced both that a child has died..And convinced Yuvraj that she has left him abrupt with his child..Wah..Kya game kheli hai..but she wont b punished even on doomsday..At last she achieved what she wished..she bought a white skinned wife for Yuvraj n made her granddaughter like her which would not have been possible with Suhani around

Yr abi b ye baat samne ni aayi h k yuvraj ko b yi lgta h k uska dusra bacha mar gaya hai... Kyuk usne bola k tmne uske bd jo kiya mai uske liye tmhe maaf ni kr skta.. .. To ho skta h dadi ne ye bola ho k vo apna ek bacha lekr chali gayi hai...Shayad isiliye yuvraj suhani se gussa ho

Edited by shadow18 - 19 April 2016 at 7:50am
anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 7:57am | IP Logged

I think Dadi just told her that one of the baby died...she mustve thought that Suhani will leave alone...keeping atleast the other baby for Yuvraj out of guilt...and then she will happily get Yuvraj married to Saumya and they can raise the twins n Saumya's daughter as well...

But instead of leaving the baby, Suhani took that baby with her...that means she thinks that Yuvani is dead...i dont know what dadi mustve told yuvraj...

but he shouldve atleast searched for his wife, if he wasnt that angry with her, and had accepted the bomb blast as an accident...he didnt need to marry Saumya as if he was waiting for Suhani to leave.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RaadhniAgnesFan

AgnesFan IF-Rockerz
AgnesFan
AgnesFan

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjs

I think Dadi just told her that one of the baby died...she mustve thought that Suhani will leave alone...keeping atleast the other baby for Yuvraj out of guilt...and then she will happily get Yuvraj married to Saumya and they can raise the twins n Saumya's daughter as well...

But instead of leaving the baby, Suhani took that baby with her...that means she thinks that Yuvani is dead...i dont know what dadi mustve told yuvraj...

but he shouldve atleast searched for his wife, if he wasnt that angry with her, and had accepted the bomb blast as an accident...he didnt need to marry Saumya as if he was waiting for Suhani to leave.
If he had felt it was an accident he would have searched for her sure..What sprt p love n respect he has for his better half..I really dunno what Dadi bluffed to him but fir bhi ye ...But why do they want her halki colored children..They would have said both the children died n she left him abrupt if ever Dadi wants gori grand children..What a formula..Wo iss ghar se chalne ke bad bhi khoon ki asoo roye or ek ek pal mare without her children

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjs

Zainy21 IF-Dazzler
Zainy21
Zainy21

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 9:27am | IP Logged
seriously, does this Botox queen never get sick of scheming. I really just want someone to wring her neck in.

It was no surprise that Dadi made Yuvraj and Suhani think that. It's disgusting making someone think their child has died and only Dadi can stoop that low. After all that happened I would've of though she had changed.

And really Yuvraj? You said everything in bloody anger. I understand anyone would be angry in that situation but did Suhani keep the bomb there? No she didn't. Agreed that it was her mistake to keep Sajan around but she, NoOne knew that he was evil. And since when have you cared about Soumya so much?

And now I have ruined my own mood by mentioning Snakey LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

charmz517Raadhnihoneylimeanjs

honeylime IF-Dazzler
honeylime
honeylime

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Thankless Daadi. Suhani was the one who saved everyone from Barbie. All the good is never remembered. But just her dark skin is brought into picture over n over again. Pathetic.

It's become 'Sowmya Si Ek Ladki' instead of Suhani. She gets more screen time than Suhani now. Totally absurd, some brainless writer who has no thought process..

Edited by honeylime - 19 April 2016 at 10:26am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mmadhushettyRaadhnianjs

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top