Twinj FF: The Runaways - Pg 13 (Page 9)

Snowflake0923 IF-Rockerz
Snowflake0923
Snowflake0923

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by griffy.fz

aww this is such a cute story

plz plz update soon dear

love the innocence and it is soo sweet!!

U actually read it GriffzEmbarrassed
Will update soon
love u loads

Diy0 Groupbie
Diy0
Diy0

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 10:13am | IP Logged
very intresting   Big smile
new concept really great   Hug Clap
continue soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Snowflake0923

Snowflake0923 IF-Rockerz
Snowflake0923
Snowflake0923

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Diy0

very intresting   Big smile
new concept really great   Hug Clap
continue soon

Thank you glad that u liked it Embarrassed
will continue soonSmile
tikit IF-Rockerz
tikit
tikit

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
Harshi how is it i never czme across this ff. U never told me. Btw running from ur own marriage is not easy. Read both parts in one go. It was nice. 
Harshi do pm me whenever u update it and just update it soon.

Snowflake0923

Snowflake0923 IF-Rockerz
Snowflake0923
Snowflake0923

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tikit

Harshi how is it i never czme across this ff. U never told me. Btw running from ur own marriage is not easy. Read both parts in one go. It was nice.
Harshi do pm me whenever u update it and just update it soon.

Eshu!
Glad that u liked it
I will pm u when I update it
Anyways I have to pm u atleast once a day nahi tho mera din nahi guzarta LOL Tongue

tikit

Snowflake0923 IF-Rockerz
Snowflake0923
Snowflake0923

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Guys sorry for the late update. Here is part 3 Smile its quite short though.

Chapter 3

Kunj POV

Babaji! What a girl? She was fighting with me for Rs 15. I keep the piece of paper in my pocket and walk the other direction.Oh God! Then it struck me, How do I go to Arun's house now I don't even have any money can't catch an auto. Now I have to walk now. I start walking I ask people for the directions.

After an hour or so I reached his house. It was in a small Chawl. Arun wasn't really that rich he left all his wealth because he fell in love and his family was against it. So he decided to leave. Now he stays with his wife and his cute little daughter.

According to me his life was perfect. He has a job and a cute little family of his own. I go upstairs and knock on at their door. In a few seconds someone opens the door.

"Kunj!" Arun opens the door and hugs me tight. "Bro it's been so long" he says taking me inside. "Sorry I couldn't come for your wedding, but what are you doing here aren't you supposed to be with your wife" he says winking at me. I keep my head down. "What happened?" He asks me. I tell him the whole story.

He keeps his hand on my shoulder and says that I can stay here how much ever time I want."Muskaan, Nishu Dekho kaun aaya hai" Arun shouts.

First the small little girl comes running and hugs my knees. "Chachu!" She shouts with excitement.

I pick her up. "So how is my little Nishu doing" I ask her. "Your little Nishu has to get ready for school" Muskaan comes and says.

I greet Muskaan. I keep Nisha down and tell her to go and listen to mom and I promised her that I would play with her. "Yippee! Guess what moms friend is also coming then we three can play" she says jumping. I promise her.

"Ya today Muskaan's friend is coming, she called just now that she is gonna come and stay here for a few days" Arun says.

"How are we all gonna adjust?" I ask. Don't worry we have two rooms he tells me. "What? How am I gonna share a room with her she is a girl" I ask him. He hits me on my head and says "Stupid! Who told you that you are gonna stay with her" he tells me. You are going to sleep on the sofa and there's a bathroom there he points at it."Wah! The girl gets the bedroom and I get the sofa" I say. "Come on! Adjust yaar just for a few days " he tells me keeping his hand on my shoulder.

I don't get it why girls get all the comforts I think to myself. Just then someone knocks on the door. Arun says he will go and get it. I tell him that I will go and get it as Muskaan was calling him. I go and open the door.

No! You gotta be kidding me, can't be . I stare at her she was still in her wedding attire but her hair was a little messed up. "You!" We both shout at the same time. "What are you doing here Twinkle Taneja" I ask her. "Kunj Sarna! I would like to ask you the same thing" she says. "Twinkle!" Muskaan shouts with joy. "Muski!" Twinkle shouts and hugs her. Arun comes and says

"Kunj this is Twinkle, Muskaan's best friend and Twinkle this is Kunj my buddy". "I know" we both say at the same time. "You both know each other" Arun says giving me a surprised look.

"It's such a small world isn't it Twinkle Taneja" I say sarcastically. "Ya I wonder why I don't run into SRK every now and then" Twinkle replies sarcastically.

She grins at me and says "My 15Rs Kunj Sarna"

To be continued

Edited by harshi2000 - 04 May 2016 at 12:47pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

DAPSGtuyapal131Diy0lovelifeangleSweetSauKomal1298vibha01twinjlover9livelovelaughhhaillyamlavsadi_FMT_cttikitPriyaknaLoveToWrite.Khamosh.

Komal1298 Senior Member
Komal1298
Komal1298

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Harshi thanku so much fr the update.. 
Waiting fr the next part..
Amazing

Snowflake0923

..queen.. Goldie
..queen..
..queen..