Tashan-e-Ishq

India-Forums

   
Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

Twinj FF: The Runaways - Pg 13 (Page 12)

Bobsysprincess Senior Member
Bobsysprincess
Bobsysprincess

Joined: 20 November 2015
Posts: 502

Posted: 05 May 2016 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
U rockd it as always ...
Wndrfull in a wrd ...
Update asap...
Cnt wait bud...

Snowflake0923 IF-Rockerz
Snowflake0923
Snowflake0923

Joined: 21 March 2016
Posts: 5809

Posted: 05 May 2016 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maisarah

U rockd it as always ...
Wndrfull in a wrd ...
Update asap...
Cnt wait bud...

Thank u so much
Glad that u liked it
Diy0 Groupbie
Diy0
Diy0

Joined: 01 March 2016
Posts: 91

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 9:25am | IP Logged
ur too too good writer Hug Big smile
just awesome
continue asap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Snowflake0923

Snowflake0923 IF-Rockerz
Snowflake0923
Snowflake0923

Joined: 21 March 2016
Posts: 5809

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Diy0

ur too too good writer Hug Big smile
just awesome
continue asap
Thank u Diya 
will continue soonSmile
hailly IF-Dazzler
hailly
hailly

Joined: 25 December 2013
Posts: 3894

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Read all update in one go.
Awesome update. Loved it.
Continue soon please.
Snowflake0923 IF-Rockerz
Snowflake0923
Snowflake0923

Joined: 21 March 2016
Posts: 5809

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hailly

Read all update in one go.
Awesome update. Loved it.
Continue soon please.
Woah! thats nice
Thanks for reading
glad that u liked it
Will update soon
LoveToWrite IF-Sizzlerz
LoveToWrite
LoveToWrite

Joined: 24 March 2016
Posts: 11309

Posted: 07 May 2016 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Hey dear Harshii Smile Smile
I completely forgot about this ff Cry Cry as was a bit busy in exams... plus I am not much active on this forum.
But today got this and read second and third parts together.
They were awesome ...too good
I am loving the concept and storyline Clap Clap Clap
Kunj and Twinkle are going to stay in one house ...its gonna be fun Wink Wink Wink
Waiting to read more ...
Do update soon and pm me if possible .
-   HARSHADA
Snowflake0923 IF-Rockerz
Snowflake0923
Snowflake0923

Joined: 21 March 2016
Posts: 5809

Posted: 07 May 2016 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Alvapriya

Hey dear Harshii Smile Smile
I completely forgot about this ff Cry Cry as was a bit busy in exams... plus I am not much active on this forum.
But today got this and read second and third parts together.
They were awesome ...too good
I am loving the concept and storyline Clap Clap Clap
Kunj and Twinkle are going to stay in one house ...its gonna be fun Wink Wink Wink
Waiting to read more ...
Do update soon and pm me if possible .
-   HARSHADA

Hi Harsh,
That's why I didn't see u in a long time
All d best for your exams,
Btw thanks for reading
Really glad that u liked it
N will continue soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveToWrite

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
How Hot TwiNj Are? Caption this Wet TwiNj

2

Author: Sherni_Jerry   Replies: 12   Views: 3157

Sherni_Jerry 12 3157 22 May 2016 at 12:20pm by twinj_zain.fc
Twinj OS: TwiNj and SidMin

2

Author: ShirishaTeddy   Replies: 15   Views: 3481

ShirishaTeddy 15 3481 31 March 2016 at 6:27am by Swarna_99
TwiNj TwiNj ohh my TwiNj

Author: Pilu05   Replies: 5   Views: 1030

Pilu05 5 1030 30 March 2016 at 9:33am by Pilu05
New TwiNj VM: TwiNj Love Story Begins!!

2

Author: Sherni_Jerry   Replies: 10   Views: 1528

Sherni_Jerry 10 1528 01 March 2016 at 4:06pm by Duumps
twinj twinj twinj + what i thought of epi

Author: ...Shakti...   Replies: 9   Views: 1474

...Shakti... 9 1474 17 February 2016 at 5:37pm by 3dancelover

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index