Tashan-e-Ishq

Twinj FF: The Runaways - Pg 13 - Page 7

griffy.fz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
aww this is such a cute story

plz plz update soon dear

love the innocence and it is soo sweet!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snowflake0923 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: griffy.fz

aww this is such a cute story

plz plz update soon dear

love the innocence and it is soo sweet!!

U actually read it Griffz😳
Will update soon
love u loads
Diy0 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
very intresting   πŸ˜ƒ
new concept really great   πŸ€— πŸ‘
continue soon
Snowflake0923 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Diy0

very intresting   πŸ˜ƒ
new concept really great   πŸ€— πŸ‘
continue soon

Thank you glad that u liked it πŸ˜³
will continue soon😊
tikit thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Harshi how is it i never czme across this ff. U never told me. Btw running from ur own marriage is not easy. Read both parts in one go. It was nice. 
Harshi do pm me whenever u update it and just update it soon.
Snowflake0923 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tikit

Harshi how is it i never czme across this ff. U never told me. Btw running from ur own marriage is not easy. Read both parts in one go. It was nice.

Harshi do pm me whenever u update it and just update it soon.

Eshu!
Glad that u liked it
I will pm u when I update it
Anyways I have to pm u atleast once a day nahi tho mera din nahi guzarta πŸ˜† πŸ˜›
Snowflake0923 thumbnail
Guys sorry for the late update. Here is part 3 😊 its quite short though.

Chapter 3

Kunj POV

Babaji! What a girl? She was fighting with me for Rs 15. I keep the piece of paper in my pocket and walk the other direction.Oh God! Then it struck me, How do I go to Arun's house now I don't even have any money can't catch an auto. Now I have to walk now. I start walking I ask people for the directions.

After an hour or so I reached his house. It was in a small Chawl. Arun wasn't really that rich he left all his wealth because he fell in love and his family was against it. So he decided to leave. Now he stays with his wife and his cute little daughter.

According to me his life was perfect. He has a job and a cute little family of his own. I go upstairs and knock on at their door. In a few seconds someone opens the door.

"Kunj!" Arun opens the door and hugs me tight. "Bro it's been so long" he says taking me inside. "Sorry I couldn't come for your wedding, but what are you doing here aren't you supposed to be with your wife" he says winking at me. I keep my head down. "What happened?" He asks me. I tell him the whole story.

He keeps his hand on my shoulder and says that I can stay here how much ever time I want."Muskaan, Nishu Dekho kaun aaya hai" Arun shouts.

First the small little girl comes running and hugs my knees. "Chachu!" She shouts with excitement.

I pick her up. "So how is my little Nishu doing" I ask her. "Your little Nishu has to get ready for school" Muskaan comes and says.

I greet Muskaan. I keep Nisha down and tell her to go and listen to mom and I promised her that I would play with her. "Yippee! Guess what moms friend is also coming then we three can play" she says jumping. I promise her.

"Ya today Muskaan's friend is coming, she called just now that she is gonna come and stay here for a few days" Arun says.

"How are we all gonna adjust?" I ask. Don't worry we have two rooms he tells me. "What? How am I gonna share a room with her she is a girl" I ask him. He hits me on my head and says "Stupid! Who told you that you are gonna stay with her" he tells me. You are going to sleep on the sofa and there's a bathroom there he points at it."Wah! The girl gets the bedroom and I get the sofa" I say. "Come on! Adjust yaar just for a few days " he tells me keeping his hand on my shoulder.

I don't get it why girls get all the comforts I think to myself. Just then someone knocks on the door. Arun says he will go and get it. I tell him that I will go and get it as Muskaan was calling him. I go and open the door.

No! You gotta be kidding me, can't be . I stare at her she was still in her wedding attire but her hair was a little messed up. "You!" We both shout at the same time. "What are you doing here Twinkle Taneja" I ask her. "Kunj Sarna! I would like to ask you the same thing" she says. "Twinkle!" Muskaan shouts with joy. "Muski!" Twinkle shouts and hugs her. Arun comes and says

"Kunj this is Twinkle, Muskaan's best friend and Twinkle this is Kunj my buddy". "I know" we both say at the same time. "You both know each other" Arun says giving me a surprised look.

"It's such a small world isn't it Twinkle Taneja" I say sarcastically. "Ya I wonder why I don't run into SRK every now and then" Twinkle replies sarcastically.

She grins at me and says "My 15Rs Kunj Sarna"

To be continued
Edited by harshi2000 - 7 years ago
Komal1298 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Harshi thanku so much fr the update.. 
Waiting fr the next part..
Amazing
..queen.. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
aaah that was adorable
hehe, they are so made for each other
loved your update
and the part about girls getting all the comforts made me smile
you wrute sooo well
continue soon
amlavs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
It was sooo cute...
Again they met...now they are gonna share same room..
Oh god twinkle and her 15, rs/...
Update next soon frnd..