pammi108 Goldie
pammi108
pammi108

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by book.worm

Originally posted by pammi108

You are amazing!!!
This story was just superb,...
How much aptience do u have  yaar? You gave sucha n long update, that too both shots together...
Please pm me next time onwards so that i can read it immediately...And please write more stories like this...
Both punar vivah & this were different& the way you discribed wonderfull job...I wish to read more & more of ur stories.pleas elet me know if u have index of ur work...:0 Thanks for dedicating me..can i ask why so?:)Clap

thank you dear... hehehehe the thing is, if i write a FF or SS, then i might wont finish only... tht much faith i have on myselfLOLLOL.. so now, i stick to OS or max three shotsSmile...

this is my index http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4032219
pls do check it out and if u want me to post any of my stories with ishra let me knowTongue
i am so glad u liked punar vivah and gentle rogueEmbarrassedBig smileBig smile...
the dedication... i just felt like dedicating it to youBlushing

i will be happy if u translate everything to ishra...but to start with i would request  you to start with "cant take my eyes off you":)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

book.worm

zeny_Nian Senior Member
zeny_Nian
zeny_Nian

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 5:12am | IP Logged
superb...loved the story...better your way of story telling..brilliant!

book.worm

ayshahussain Groupbie
ayshahussain
ayshahussain

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Wow!! Amazing.. one of da best os dat i hav read in dis forum.. i must confess dat i hav olways been a silent reader hea . Bt 2day i cudnt help myself frm leaving a comment .. i think dis da first tym i am comenting for a fan fiction over hea... srsly it wud b unfair on my part if i dnt .. i enjoyed reading it to da core.. really an out of da box idea.. thnx dea.. i must tell u . Thru ur link i got to read ur othr 2 os on ishra evn... i watch nly dis show.. so i dint read ur othr oses on othr couple.. am sure even dey ought to superb.. U r an amazing n talened writer.. i dnt knw may b u r olrdy n establishd writer... really dea do keep writting.. stay blessSmile

book.worm

ayshahussain Groupbie
ayshahussain
ayshahussain

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
N huh i forgt to mention... i reeli wish if a movie was made on divan... dis is da perfect script n vice versa... am sure it ll click n ll give competion to da 100 crore ckub moviesTongueBig smile

book.worm

book.worm IF-Sizzlerz
book.worm
book.worm

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 1:40am | IP Logged
@pammi108:
The thing is dear, Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You... I started like couple of years ago (during Kayamat days)  and I still haven't finished it... So, I dont want to start it here and leave you guys hanging as I have that much faith in meROFL... So, once I wrap it up, I will start posting it here...

@ayshahussain:
Thank you so much for commenting dear... you wrote such a lovely comment.. you shud comment oftenBlushing... I am not an established writer... LOL, I am just a dreamer, dreaming of different kinds of storiesLOLLOLLOL
ayshahussain Groupbie
ayshahussain
ayshahussain

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by book.worm

@pammi108:
The thing is dear, Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You... I started like couple of years ago (during Kayamat days)  and I still haven't finished it... So, I dont want to start it here and leave you guys hanging as I have that much faith in meROFL... So, once I wrap it up, I will start posting it here...

@ayshahussain:
Thank you so much for commenting dear... you wrote such a lovely comment.. you shud comment oftenBlushing... I am not an established writer... LOL, I am just a dreamer, dreaming of different kinds of storiesLOLLOLLOL
 Den i wud say do dream often n woh dreams hume bhi dikhaaooTongue

book.worm

rutu83 IF-Rockerz
rutu83
rutu83

Posted: 11 May 2016 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Wonderful work!!
I've read your stories before but have missed the links for it. Would love to revisit them. Can you send me those links?

book.worm

arnavmaan IF-Rockerz
arnavmaan
arnavmaan

Posted: 11 May 2016 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
excellent

book.worm

Go to top