OH MY FREAKING GAWD !! a ray of hope?!

..queen.. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

dammmn people, I have this fantastic prediction for you all, I mean, I got over excited when I thought about it and trust me people , it seemed as if my brain for once, worked the right way*laughs*

well lemme get to the topic,
 I was watching TEI, yesterday's episode, the hug part specifically, the second hug, after kunj said that pyar wali line,
I was drooling on sid, his eyes, his nose his hands, his clutching jas tightly his biceps his arms
HIS ARMS
hmm, notice the caps, in the pics posted by some wonderful member(I think it was jerry )
the spoiler pics?? the ones which have kunj;s arm bleeding and sid chilling out happily
some insta pics?
so yeah, I was thinking what if, kunj gets hurt ?? well according to the spoilers, its all a yuvi-anita game, if he gets hurts, twinkle and bebe and leela and usha will panic bad and try to stop the blood flow, what if they apply pressure and the bleeding actually stops??
it will, cause kunj has non such disease called SICKLE CELL ANEMEA
which will make twinkle think about the fact that the doc might be wrong
and they get a check up done by some goood doc and they realize they were fooled and twinj resume to twinj happily ever after ??
well im liking this idea
drop in to tell me what you feel
sakshi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sherni_Jerry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
it will be good idea n track will end soon :)
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

if only logic applied. they take him to hospital though.
Snowflake0923 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ..queen..

dammmn people, I have this fantastic prediction for you all, I mean, I got over excited when I thought about it and trust me people , it seemed as if my brain for once, worked the right way*laughs*

well lemme get to the topic,
 I was watching TEI, yesterday's episode, the hug part specifically, the second hug, after kunj said that pyar wali line,
I was drooling on sid, his eyes, his nose his hands, his clutching jas tightly his biceps his arms
HIS ARMS
hmm, notice the caps, in the pics posted by some wonderful member(I think it was jerry )
the spoiler pics?? the ones which have kunj;s arm bleeding and sid chilling out happily
some insta pics?
so yeah, I was thinking what if, kunj gets hurt ?? well according to the spoilers, its all a yuvi-anita game, if he gets hurts, twinkle and bebe and leela and usha will panic bad and try to stop the blood flow, what if they apply pressure and the bleeding actually stops??
it will, cause kunj has non such disease called SICKLE CELL ANEMEA
which will make twinkle think about the fact that the doc might be wrong
and they get a check up done by some goood doc and they realize they were fooled and twinj resume to twinj happily ever after ??
well im liking this idea
drop in to tell me what you feel
sakshi

Nice post sakshi