India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

Ragini TS-Past Or Present [ch2-pg4]

SJ001 IF-Sizzlerz
SJ001
SJ001

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 7:02am | IP Logged
The story starts with swaragini together successful exposing kavya's fake drama of her death infront of everyone n there after police arrested her but still her brother kartik was out of police range,he was untraceable may be because he had gone underground or something else but police didn't able to find a single hint or clue about his location like he just vanish into thin air or may be like he never exists but still police didn't stop n kept on searching him with the hope that one or another day they will surely find him whereas on other the hand laksh gets free from every charge as kavya was proven guilty in court n was given life imprisonment as a punishment...outside the court before police can take her away in police van she warned swaragini n all others that may be now she was out of their life's but all of theirs happiness wont last long as her bhai will surely come out to take her revenge,he will destroy all of them,he wont let anyone live in peace,he will surely come back to take our revenge,he will give you all the slow but very worst painful death which you guys had never ever imagined in your wildest dream,he will not gone leave any of you...hearing all this laksh couldn't able to control himself so with all his strength he presses kavya's neck infront of everyone due to which she start breathing heavily n suffocating but laksh was in a mood to end her life right away infront of everyone that's why he wasn't listening to anyone but before anything bad could happens police n others frees kavya from laksh's clutch but before taking away kavya from their police warns laksh to control his emotions n from next time be in limits...even though police takes away kavya but her words keep echoing in everyone's mind so after thinking a lot dp n ap requested ragini n her family to stay with all of them in mm until kartik gets caught to which they all unwilling agrees as swara n all others were insisting a lot but after this incident slowly but everything start getting back to normal,happiness again comes back in everyone's life but as its said na that happiness n saddens, smile n pain r two sides of coin which cant ever be separated, where their is happiness saddens will surely come finding its way...in the same way they all are unaware that their destiny was again all set to play their card which will gone change everyone's life's,all their happiness,hopes were soon going to be shatter n pain n problems were again all set to enter in their life's...but they all without caring about their future enjoying their present,they all were very busy in enjoying each n every moment of their life n making it something special but still their was a tiff going on between laksh n ragini, even though laksh had realised his love for ragini n wishes to express his feeling infront of her n wants to get her back in his life but ragini not even for once talked to him or looked at him even though being under the same roof she was avoiding him as much as she can n it was clearly visible to everyone but still they all remains quite but then swara comes as laksh saviour,in night after dinner she talks with ragini on laksh's behalf infront of everyone or may be you can say she talks about laksh proposal to her n wishes that her sister will accept her words n forgives laksh...but hearing all this ragini stands like status,she doesn't say or react anything as she was in a complete state of shock,her mind was totally blank as what to say, how to react on this situation but in all this for sure her mind n heart was damm clearly that she doesn't want laksh again back in her life as now she doesn't love him any more but on the other hand unknowingly but everyone assumes her silences as her yes n gets happy even without asking her decision n moreover swara even brings shagun for her which was like adding fuel to the fire n it was high time for ragini so when swara forwards shagun thal towards ragini,she just throw it away with all her force due to which the thal feel on floor leaving everyone shocked,they all cant able believe to what they had seen just now but this time ragini speaks up n questions to swara that how can she even bring laksh proposal for her even after knowing what he had done with her to which swara just calmly reply that ragini I know laksh had done lots of mistakes but remember you too had lots of mistakes in past but still we all forgive because you were truly regretting for your mistakes so why cant you forgive laksh n starts a fresh life with him...soon others too join swara n requests ragini to forgot the past n for once dream about the happy life coming ahead with laksh but ragini,she doesn't listen to anyone n for the first time she opens her heart infront of everyone,for the first she express her feelings to everyone,she told everyone that yeah she had done lots of mistakes in past which cant ever be forgiven like trying to kill her own sister,kidnapping her mother but still her love for laksh was always true,she always loved him from the bottom of her heart but what he did in return,he played with her feelings,emotions n dumped her in mandap infront of everyone when his work gets done n marry someone else n even slap her father that too infront of everyone n moreover he even tries to take away her dignity, which comes as a shock for everyone but ragini continues saying that may be for you all whatever laksh did was just a mistake but for me its a unforgivable sin n I will never ever forgive him for that,I will never forgets in my entire life that he played with my feelings n emotions n moreover he made a mockery of my love just to get my sign on property n divorce papers...if once he had asked me to sign on that papers na then I would have surely done it without asking anything but na he uses me as a toy,he never ever thought that how I will feel when I will get to know the reality,he himself had broken my heart into soo many pieces that they forgets that what love is,all the pieces of my broken heart just scream in pain,guilt...the guilt of loving him,trusting him n now I ashamed of myself for loving him soo much to which sanskar ask her to stop digging out past n tries to forgive...may be I will forgets that what he had done with me but I wont ever forgets that how he had insulted my father infront of everyone n for that I will never forgives him ragini replied back...but if our dad forgives him n accepts him again then will you accept him n his love back in your life swara asked her never ever because may be I never loved him,it was just my attraction because I always use to love...before ragini could complete her sentence she realised that what she was about to say so she stop but swara n others kept on asking her that she use to love what but she doesn't say anything n avoid their questions she silently went from their but ragini's incomplete sentence raised a lots of questions in everybody's mind, whereas on the hand ragini directly comes to her room,lock it n then she takes out a old photo from her diary,she hugs the photo very tightly n say I miss you guys all this while tears were continuously flowing through her eyes giving a hint that the persons in the photo were very close to her heart n then she falls into deep slumber while hugging the photo whereas after ragini left one by one everybody left to their respective rooms but sleep was far away from their eyes n specially laksh,he was continuously thinking about ragini's words which were disturbing him like hell,now he cant even imagine ragini loving someone else except him but then suddenly a idea pops up in his mind to get back ragini's love so called someone n ask her to come here as soon as possible n after disconnecting the call a board smile appears on his face thinking about his plan n in the dreams of new n fresh mrng he too falls asleep...next morning he gets up bit early before his usually time which shocks all but he tells everyone his plan to manofiy ragini that is he will make her feel hell jealous n insecure over him with one of his friends help so that she herself voiced out her feelings for him,totally unaware that their destiny had some other plans for them...

Edited by _RagNaMyLove_ - 25 April 2016 at 8:08am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

Sravs64sweetheart999mridulakrishnanIhopelovesouhasinishivanikaprincess369APRIL14reshma4875krishuuuuuuuuuusumana.sheshaDark-BeautysneharayjeharshuViji.Chandran-Claptrap-sky_fighterameena671MysticRiverrbb1

princess369 Goldie
princess369
princess369

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Nice start
continue soon waiting...
mridulakrishnan Senior Member
mridulakrishnan
mridulakrishnan

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 11:52am | IP Logged
hei dear...nice start..pls continue and  pm me if u can...SmileSmileSmile
shivanika Senior Member