India-Forums

Who says this? (Page 2)

oceanbubble IF-Sizzlerz
oceanbubble
oceanbubble

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Even I don't like the fact that she has used Bihaan...no mother can do that...& which only means that she does not love him like a mother...
But she is not completely devoid of emotions for him...she feels something...i dont know exactly what she feels for Bihaan, sympathy, pity, i dont know...but there is something...& I did mention that I dont want Bihaan to be forgiving towards her for what she has done to him...& probably will do in the future too...Ouch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

leonjayrtmsParshiKowsidynamic_doll

leonjay Senior Member
leonjay
leonjay

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fan.matsh

Agree Jaya, Vasu needs punishment of the first order!
She is still thinking only about her Dhruv and Thapki to some extent. But what about Bihaan that she used?

And now the mahaan Thapki, excused Vasu for her marriage swap. But how can she excuse her for the divorce for blood barter that she asked for Bihaan? Thapki is one senseless idiot every seen on TV. I am more sympathetic towards Vasu and Shraddha than to Thapki now.

I am a sadist. Thapki has to suffer for what she did to Bihaan! Everyone says Bihaan is at fault... OK agreed... But what abt Thapki? Has she shown one bit of repentence? Or has she put any efforts to patch up with him? if she is not accepting her relationship with her husband she has to say quits and go away from PN! What a character have they built Thapki into!
Maty whoever repented in this show.
Bihaan did not feel bad for what he did to his brother.
Thapki did not feel bad for what she did to Bihaan.
Vasu does not feel bad for what she does to Bihaan
Shraddha does not feel bad for what she does with others.
Dhruv did not feel bad for his feelings towards Thapki even though both are married to others.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ParshiNeett

fan.matsh IF-Rockerz
fan.matsh
fan.matsh

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leonjay

Agree Jaya, Vasu needs punishment of the first order!
She is still thinking only about her Dhruv and Thapki to some extent. But what about Bihaan that she used?

And now the mahaan Thapki, excused Vasu for her marriage swap. But how can she excuse her for the divorce for blood barter that she asked for Bihaan? Thapki is one senseless idiot every seen on TV. I am more sympathetic towards Vasu and Shraddha than to Thapki now.

I am a sadist. Thapki has to suffer for what she did to Bihaan! Everyone says Bihaan is at fault... OK agreed... But what abt Thapki? Has she shown one bit of repentence? Or has she put any efforts to patch up with him? if she is not accepting her relationship with her husband she has to say quits and go away from PN! What a character have they built Thapki into!

Dhruv did not feel bad for his feelings towards Thapki even though both are married to others.

There was repentance from Bihaan's side at least first few weeks. But Thapki's not even that! she has been showing attitude right from day 1!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

leonjayKowsiParshiNeett

harneet.kahlon Goldie
harneet.kahlon
harneet.kahlon

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 9:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by harneet.kahlon

Jaya .   shradha told thapki that she loves dhruv not her (thapki) ...I think u r mistaken somewhere

Well thanks for clarification, Harneet. I thought she said that to thapki instead of Ds. Removed that in original post. Thanks
welcome

leonjayParshi

Kowsi IF-Rockerz
Kowsi
Kowsi

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 9:25am | IP Logged

There was repentance from Bihaan's side at least first few weeks. But Thapki's not even that! she has been showing attitude right from day 1!

Agree Maty!! I think Bihaan showed enough repentance he even hurt himself physically for what he did!! But the others should show more emotions and repentance

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

leonjayrtmsParshioceanbubbleNeett

tia2105 IF-Rockerz
tia2105
tia2105

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Great post...so true Thumbs Up

leonjayParshi

rtms IF-Dazzler
rtms
rtms

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 11:04am | IP Logged
I had the same feeling.the scene among vasu-thapki-shradha lack poetic justice.its like comedy circus.No genuninity. But yep aunties may like it.

Edited by rtms - 19 April 2016 at 11:04am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leonjay

romberg Goldie
romberg
romberg

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 11:21am | IP Logged
I want to see Vasu repentance. She was the mastermind behind all this & now she is behaving as if she knows nothing Ouch She was equally a partner in all those crimes with Shraddha!! In addition what she did with Bihaan ? Whole divorce drama She jst can't get away saying sorryAngryAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leonjay

Go to top