India-Forums

Thapki...Pyaar Ki
Thapki...Pyaar Ki

Who says this?

leonjay Senior Member
leonjay
leonjay

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 6:54am | IP Logged
My god when Vasu confronted shraddha I was really like ShockedLOL. Who calls Shraddha as worst is really most horrible woman. Who is she to criticize Shraddha. Yes Shraddha is murderous and cheating witch. Still her sins seems less compared to Vasu. Vasu who cheats,fakes, who has hate for the boy who adores her and lives in the family for more than a decade. She does not have any pity, tenderness towards him. She is willing to spoil his life, want to give him severe pain, despises and not hesitating to use him for her advantage, what not. And she has hidden this hatred from family all these years too. (She acts generous in front of the family, while being mean)

One thing I agree with her, her statement about she herself spoiled her beloved son's life by choosing Shraddha over Thapki is true. But god knows who deserves who. I think Thahaan are meant as soulmate, who could heal each other (even though CVs still need to work out on this aspect) and become a complete person. Bihaan's solace will be Thapki, when the time comes.

Her asking forgiveness from Thapki is highly laughable. She regrets about her misunderstanding of Thapki but what about Bihaan. What he did he do that she could not find least bit tenderness or just tolerance towards him. Vasu AngryAngry you have to rot in hell.

Edited by leonjay - 19 April 2016 at 7:09am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

raayaManyasha16Esha58Ishani15Nijhum19harneet.kahlonPreeti126rtmstia2105KowsiParshidynamic_dollNeettoceanbubble

harneet.kahlon Goldie
harneet.kahlon
harneet.kahlon

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Jaya .   shradha told thapki that she loves dhruv not her (thapki) ...I think u r mistaken somewhere

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

leonjayParshioceanbubbleNeett

oceanbubble IF-Sizzlerz
oceanbubble
oceanbubble

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Vasu is the most complicated character I have ever seen on TV...seriously...
I fail to understand her every single time...What she does, & why she does what she does...
blank look smiley

That woman has a multiple personality disorder I guess...

There have been many instances where I find that she is just not that bad, but simply is living in misconceptions...but then there are times when she is just pure evil...

The best example to prove my point would be Bihaan's gunshot...

When she found out Bihaan was shot, needed blood...she worked herself up to a frenzy...going all "mera bachcha...bechara bihaan" & stuff...& the very next moment...when the papers arrived, she turned into a stone...making a deal to give her blood to save a human life...leave alone her son...

I just don't know what to make of her...what is she really...

She was good to Thapki before Shraddha came...

She was misguided by Shraddha into believing that Thapki was very evil...thus making her to stoop low, just so that she could get rid of thaps...Vasu all the time thought she was standing against evil, & hence she was right...no matter what she did...

Now that she knows Thaps is not bad, she is again good towards her...

I don't know what is it about Bihaan that she cannot completely & selflessly love him, like he loves her, & like she loves Dhruv...But love him she does...maybe due to sympathy...

Maybe she does love him, but the fact that Bauji loves him more than her own child makes her jealous towards Bihaan, & more protective towards Dhruv...IDK...

Don't get me wrong..I am not saying that Vasu is very good, very mahaan, & she should be forgiven...NO!! She needs punishment...& I really don't want Bihaan forgiving her that easily for what she did...
But somewhere I still have a feeling that she is NOT bad...she is only living in a world of misconceptions...phew...

Edited by oceanbubble - 19 April 2016 at 7:14am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

leonjayharneet.kahlonrtmsKowsiParshiNeettdynamic_doll

leonjay Senior Member
leonjay
leonjay

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harneet.kahlon

Jaya .   shradha told thapki that she loves dhruv not her (thapki) ...I think u r mistaken somewhere
Well thanks for clarification, Harneet. I thought she said that to thapki instead of Ds. Removed that in original post. Thanks

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

harneet.kahlonKowsioceanbubbleNeett

Neett IF-Sizzlerz
Neett
Neett

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Well.. I didn't understand vasu's character till now. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

leonjayharneet.kahlonKowsi

leonjay Senior Member
leonjay
leonjay

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 7:35am | IP Logged
@Bubble..
I don't agree with you Bubble. Her action with Bihaan is inhuman and mean. Unable to love another person is acceptable, but using him, hurting him (Asking Thapki to divorce may be becos of her hate for Thapki, but demanding to give that divorce paper on Holi din becos it was Bihaan's happiest day means she wanted to hurt  Bihaan severely. It could not be considered any type of love), faking in front of others as though loving him. May be she feels pity for him few times, but overall she doesn't want him in that house and considered as family member is sure.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rtmsKowsiParshioceanbubbleNeett

fan.matsh IF-Rockerz
fan.matsh
fan.matsh

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Agree Jaya, Vasu needs punishment of the first order!
She is still thinking only about her Dhruv and Thapki to some extent. But what about Bihaan that she used?

And now the mahaan Thapki, excused Vasu for her marriage swap. But how can she excuse her for the divorce for blood barter that she asked for Bihaan? Thapki is one senseless idiot every seen on TV. I am more sympathetic towards Vasu and Shraddha than to Thapki now.

I am a sadist. Thapki has to suffer for what she did to Bihaan! Everyone says Bihaan is at fault... OK agreed... But what abt Thapki? Has she shown one bit of repentence? Or has she put any efforts to patch up with him? if she is not accepting her relationship with her husband she has to say quits and go away from PN! What a character have they built Thapki into!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

leonjayrtmsParshiKowsiNeett

Kowsi IF-Rockerz
Kowsi
Kowsi

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Awesome Jaya! You said what I wanted to say on this matter! 
I skipped the whole scolding part because yeah how dare Vasu scold Shraddha when she is herself a shamefull lady! 

I just caught few words but I was so angry at Vasu's words!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

leonjayParshiNeett

Go to top