•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
Well I have been a silent reader here but I am seriously confused so thought of writing this post.

As per the information we got Pragya is the owner of the house and no one can throw her out. But now since Abhigya are divorced Tanu is ready to throw her out of the house

This is completely bizarre 

Ekta Kapoor and her logics!
[B][/B]ya,but balaji has its own laws and logics
Originally posted by akshayaakshaya

[B][/B]ya,but balaji has its own laws and logics

Thought KKB was one hatke show😑
Pragya is staying in mehra mansion because of abhi when she has no relation with abhi then why should pragya stay in mehra mansion because it's abhi who himself done mistake by cheating pragya
Originally posted by MittuArsha

Thought KKB was one hatke show😑
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

in my opinion one should not expect this when they r watching shows on colors, Zee, star plus channels.. almost all are saas bahu drama...

if you dnt want this then watch MTV shows.. "Girls on Top"  is my fav show.. try.. ho sakta hai acha lage..😊
Originally posted by Ismustranger

Pragya is staying in mehra mansion because of abhi when she has no relation with abhi then why should pragya stay in mehra mansion because it's abhi who himself done mistake by cheating pragya

I know that but think logically for once. Pragya is the owner of Mehra house and no one has the right to throw her out. She should stay and teach Tanu a lesson.
Originally posted by kulsum_5

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

in my opinion one should not expect this when they r watching shows on colors, Zee, star plus channels.. almost all are saas bahu drama...

if you dnt want this then watch MTV shows.. "Girls on Top"  is my fav show.. try.. ho sakta hai acha lage..😊

Soo true. I am currently watching Ek Duje Ke Vaaste. Seems like a very interesting showπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
Will try watching Girls On TopπŸ₯±
Originally posted by MittuArsha

Soo true. I am currently watching Ek Duje Ke Vaaste. Seems like a very interesting showπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
Will try watching Girls On TopπŸ₯±
no need to mention.. your DP said everything..πŸ˜†  same pinch.. i m also watching.. all episodes on weekend.. not daily.. "kuch rang pyar ke aise bhi"  on sony is also good.. something new concept and female lead char is just awesome..😊