Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

What is your perception ?? (Page 4)

ErisedWitch45 Goldie
ErisedWitch45
ErisedWitch45

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rose2015

They have shown that when a boy makes a mistake it is overlooked but when a girl makes a mistake it is unforgivable.  A boys family has no right to criticize or put down a girls family.

I think it was good she ran away.  How can a girl watch her father's pain while he bows down while Naksh and his family badmouth his daughters character.  They totally trashed her. (Bhua dadi)  The sad part was no one defended and protected her when Bhua dadi said all those nasty things because everyone is afraid of her and in their minds they know she is wrong.

I don't like it when they show a boy saying, "don't you dare say anything about my family" but his family has the right to butcher her character and bad mouth her family.  What hypocrites.  That is what is wrong with our society. 

Hey Rose2015,

Your posts nails everything that was wrong in this scenario. I couldn't have written it better. 

I remember when Taara's  Dadaji used to have wrog notions about Akshara, she would politely, diplomatically correct him and after many such incidents, his mindset changed. The CVs portray this in good light.

What BuaDadi does to Taara is horrible and the worst part is no one from the Singhania family ever tells her to stop! I didn't even like it earlier when she used to call her knickerwali or something like that. I feel Rukmani (Nandini's saas negativity) has been tranferred to Bua Dadi.

The points that you have highlighted above are so true especially in real world. At least cvs could have shown some semblance of it in the reel world.

Ps: Sorry, I edited the best parts.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

naq5loveanime

Go to top