India-Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

What is your perception ?? (Page 3)

Tabatha Groupbie
Tabatha
Tabatha

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 4:51am | IP Logged
And shame on Preeti for just standing there like a statue when all of this was going on. She was behind most of this to begin with. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rose2015

aditimathur Senior Member
aditimathur
aditimathur

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Ak doesn't play double standards & show difference in ananya's & tara's case..At least as a woman she stood for both equally not like Nk & his family except Ak who play  double standards when the matter is in their bahus & betis..No need to describe it for me..Singhania's ka toh hai ki hamesha chit bhi hamari aur pat bhi hamari..Those who are raising fingers on Ak , I raise my finger on Nk & his family..if someone says about Naira toh Nk ji dusre ka collar pakad lete hai lekin uski family bahu per lanchan laga rahi hoti hai toh Nk ki expectation yeh rehti hai koi uski ke members ke baare mein kuch na bolen..kyun? ..who play double standards..it's Nk not Ak

Edited by aditimathur - 29 April 2016 at 6:07am
aditimathur
aditimathur

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 6:24am | IP Logged
One more thing Ak ne taara ke dada ji se maafi maangi joh kuch hua, tara ko dhoondne bhi sabse pehle gayi, tara toh hug kiya, uski baat samazhne ki koshish ki, use apne tareka se jeene ko kaha, ak banne ki zaroorat nahin hai, What Nk did..Is it only the duty of Ak  in singhania's family ki kuch galat nk aur uki family karen toh kewal use hi maafi ya kuch bolna chahiya...Why not Nk..Being a father of son, what's his role to play..can  anyone explain me..but yes yahan toh sab Ak ke peeccha padna chahatain hai toh unhe Nk ki kamzori kabhi dikhayi nahin degi..tara & uski family ki self respect ko banaye rakhne ki zimmawari kewal Ak ki nahin balki Nk & uski family ki bhi hain lekin Singhania's toh igostic hain , unhe apni galti kabhi dikhti hi nahin, doosrein galat hain hum toh kabhi galat ho hi nahin sakte...Double standard Singhania's family.

Edited by aditimathur - 29 April 2016 at 6:24am
rose2015 Senior Member
rose2015
rose2015

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
I agree with all that has been posted. Just watched the episode today and I am frustrated.
The focus the last two days has been on Tara and that Naksh is mad at her and she ran away.

Where is Naksh's accountability for his behavior? Why didn't Naitik/Akshara slap him for the way he is behaving.  Not one single person except maybe Sangam is pointing fingers at Naksh. What is the point of throwing water to the fire.  The writers have presented this track badly.  Everybody is just making sad expressions but not saying anything. I am disappointed in this character Naksh.  I really like the childhood Duggu but this grownup one is a real ***hole. Sorry to say but this boy has not grown up to be a sensible young man.  When he confronted Tara about the prenup papers he set a bad tone which escalated very quickly into this big mess.  His parents are so diplomatic.  Didn't he learn anything from them?  He has always been a rebel and in this situation he kept adding fuel to the burning fire. I don't think it would have made a difference if it was a different girl in this situation.  They would have had the same issues.  Having to deal with Bhua dadi and being compared to perfect Akshara.  I wish for once they would have made Akshara real.  Instead of solving everything diplomatically and always trying to be proper speak up if Duggu is getting out of control.  She has always said, "don't anyone say anything bad about my Duggu."  Same way Naitik is protective of Naira and we saw how he got angry yesterday when negative things were said of Naira. Why didn't Naitik or Akshara stop him when he was getting out of control.  He made the situation from bad to worse with his tongue.

I think the writers really need to analyze each character and how they want to portray them. For example do they want Akshara to be this perfect diplomatic person or do they want to show her as a real person who has real way of solving the problems.  Duggu as a character has gone worse as he has grown up.  He is a product of poor parenting.  He has always been on a pedestal.  I want Naira's truths to come out.  All this sneaky stuff she is doing with her friends, I want her parents to realize that their children are not perfect.  They have faults that need to be corrected.  Trust me Sanju was not going to keep quiet if she was in Tara's shoes.  Instead of running away she would have attacked back 10 times more.  She would have closed Bhua Dadi's mouth. Naksh needed to be slapped today.  He says he loves Tara.  He sure has a funny way of showing it.  Grow up before thinking of marriage.

As a mother of a daughter in college no way would I allow a guy to speak to her like that. I would have given him a peace of my mind.  How dare you talk to my daughter this way? You don't deserve her. I would say before finding faults with my daughter take a look in the mirror first. I would have told Akshara/Naitk that Naksh is a product of poor upbringing. No your son is not good enough for my daughter. This alliance is over.

Writers don't make a mess of this track and try to patch them up and get them married. There are some words when said that you can't take back. The harsh words can be forgiven but not forgotten. This is no way to start a foundation of marriage. If Tara marries Naksh I will be disappointed because they are sending wrong message to the viewers.

Edited by rose2015 - 29 April 2016 at 12:42pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ErisedWitch45munna111loveanimeruchinaksh*Dev.*

loveanime IF-Rockerz
loveanime
loveanime

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
It is amazing how most of us on the forum were against Tara but in one episode we have all become against Naksh. 
Not one person considered Tara POV they only wanted to see her beg, cry and apologize and even when she did that it was not good enough for Naksh. I am not sure why he is shocked that she run away, when everyone was begging him to go to the mandap to get married he didn't move an inch, his whole attitude was why should I marry this spoiled girl now I hate her now. Even if Tara made a mistake he had no right to abuse her in such a way. 

There was full prejudice from Naksh side of the family against Tara. 
Naksh still has no clue where he went wrong. He still thinks he is right. If he thinks this is how you treat the woman you love then he doesn't know love. Naksh never learned anything from his own parents on how a couple should behave especially if they have a disagreement. 

I am glad Tara ran away she is free hurayyy. I hope her dadaji forgives her and let her marry when she is older when she meets the right guy who will appreciate her. Maybe they will find some other bali ka bakhra to marry this spoiled man child who Bua Dadi will like.  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NeerajaGirishrose2015ErisedWitch45

loveanime IF-Rockerz
loveanime
loveanime

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tabatha

And shame on Preeti for just standing there like a statue when all of this was going on. She was behind most of this to begin with. 

Considering how Naksh acted I think she just did Tara a favour. When the going got tough Naksh threw Tara under the bus. Preeti was right in a round about way that Naksh is not the right guy for her. Maybe all of us should take PreNup tests before we get married, just to see how the guy reacts and see if he is worth marrying. 

NeerajaGirishrose2015ErisedWitch45

rose2015 Senior Member
rose2015
rose2015

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Marriage is a treasure box. You get out of it only when you put into it.
You have to make deposits into the box first.

In this treasure box is trust, love, understanding, compassion, being united in good and bad times. Respecting each others families.
Marriage experiences many obstacles.  It is not easy. Long lasting marriages have a lot of hiccups on the way but those whose foundation is solid can't be rocked. 

Tara and Naksh's foundation was not solid.  In good times and bad times you have to stick together and learn how to communicate with each other on equal footing. Boy is not better than the girl.
Boys family is not perfect and girls family is not always to be blamed. You are equals. You have to respect and love each other and stand united.  This is where Naksh is lacking in this understanding.

It can't be me and my family and then the wife is separate.  She is also part of that family

I know we can't change peoples mentality.  What can we change? How we treat women.  Give them education and make them independent. Only then they will be respected.  Girls place is not only in the kitchen and raising kids. Today both husband and wife share the duties when both are working.

Edited by rose2015 - 29 April 2016 at 1:07pm

NeerajaGirishkhushi_shankarloveanime

aditimathur
aditimathur

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Y'days episode diappointed me & my family to the core as everyone tried to prove duggu right  & dialogues of young ones & last of Akshara really disheartening as dil tuta hai humare duggu ka kya tara ka dil nahin toota..Why creatives feel girl's family to be taken granted in this modern world..Kya ladkiyon ka dil pather ka hota hai ki unhe kuch dard nahin hota.. here Singhania's  play a double standard role as unhe kewal duggu ki khusiyon ka khyaal hai aur dukh ka bhi..The writer is not up to the point..not a proper ending of this tract.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anju45yrkkh6391ErisedWitch45loveanime

Go to top