India-Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

What is your perception ?? (Page 2)

Ramsha.. IF-Sizzlerz
Ramsha..
Ramsha..

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
They shouldn't get married. Like I don't even know in what words should I say this. It is high time that cvs understand this.
PS: cvs completely forgot about Duggu blood sugar and his football passion. These two tracks could had rocked the show but cvs are too concern in getting him married 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tulsi_Smriti

loveanime IF-Rockerz
loveanime
loveanime

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Tara is not ready for marriage, not because she wants a career after marriage but because she doesn't understand the repercussions of marriage. Things will change after marriage but she expects nothing to change and if anything does then she will automatically put on her sour face and blame the family instead of learning to adapt to changing circumstances. Also Naksh is not mature enough to handle her, he is all mumma mumma mumma, is mumma going to solve his problems all the time, he doesn't have the maturity to deal with his own life in a grown up way without the intervention of his parents. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ErisedWitch45firsttimeherekhushi_shankarrose2015naq5*Dev.*

naq5 IF-Dazzler
naq5
naq5

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by A HUGE FAN

I feel Naksh is way too young to get married & cannot handle responsibilities too well to hold on his own. He still acts like a child & very much immature. He is not ready for marriage.

Tara has so many flaws that she not ready for marriage either. She is selfish, rude & has insecurity problems. She has no respect for Naksh's family but only herself & her family.

CVs are forcing these two jodi on us, but there is no chemistry between the characters, nor between the actors.

have u seen the way buadadi is rude with tara. questioning a girls character is not done by anyone in my opinion. we all hated tara's dadaji when he was biased towards akshara. she herself stood upto dadaji. why does she expect tara to be quiet while her character is questioned. 
though i agree with tara's insecurity and selfishness. also she takes the route of hiding things and not telling the truth., taking a lies path.  the match before engagement and many other things are an example of this. 

ErisedWitch45firsttimehererose2015yrkkh6391.Anastasia.*Dev.*

rose2015 Senior Member
rose2015
rose2015

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 11:28am | IP Logged

At this time Naksh is not marriage material as he is very immature, is very short tempered, and has a lot of growing up to do.  Everything he has is because of his parents.  Everything was handed to him.  He never had to work hard for anything.  They should have focused on him growing up, becoming mature, and becoming responsible.  Show that he a responsible man who is ready for marriage and all the challenges that come with it. He doesn't understand diplomacy and relationships rather he adds fuel to a fire instead of water to calm it down.

Tara is still a kid trying to transition to being a responsible woman by getting married.  She is not emotionally grown (that comes with experience and age) She is sheltered to some extent and the negativity she has seen from Bhua dadi scares her.  She has worries about married life and if she will be able to live up to the expectations her inlaws family and Naksh may have of her. She sees Akshara as this perfect person as that is how she has been presented so naturally she feels she will always be compared and will always be reminded of her shortcomings when she is trying to transition to this new role and learn.  She has come from a home where there are no other woman to guide her. 

Think of this drama from a girls perspective and you may understand.  If you had been in Tara's shoes and you were constantly feeling that you are not good enough for someone's son and constantly reminded of your shortcomings (bhua dadi) how would you feel.  You would feel you have no chance in succeeding.  At the end of the day it is the girl who has to make the most adjustments and compromise.  They have shown that when a boy makes a mistake it is overlooked but when a girl makes a mistake it is unforgivable.  A boys family has no right to criticize or put down a girls family. They are not above anyone and should not think that way.  See how hurt Naitik was when something bad was said about Naira. (it was true)  He was defensive and not able to accept it.  How can you expect Tara's brothers not to get angry when their sister is being attacked by lightning and thunderstorms.  No one is understanding the pain that has collected in Tara's heart. She is leaving her family to join Naksh's family.  She needs to feel welcomed and supported.  She did not go through with the prenup.  She was looking for ways to protect herself.  This prenup and brainwashing was Preeti's doing.  Tell me which woman was there to guide Tara and calm her nerves about marriage and life after that.

I think it was good she ran away.  How can a girl watch her father's pain while he bows down while Naksh and his family badmouth his daughters character.  They totally trashed her. (Bhua dadi)  The sad part was no one defended and protected her when Bhua dadi said all those nasty things because everyone is afraid of her and in their minds they know she is wrong.

I don't like it when they show a boy saying, "don't you dare say anything about my family" but his family has the right to butcher her character and bad mouth her family.  What hypocrites.  That is what is wrong with our society.  I think for Tara she needs time away to think about what she wants in life.  She needs time to think about her goals and what matters to her.  She has that right and no one should rush her into marriage.  She needs her own identity not go from being a daughter to a wife.  She was not being true to herself and for this reason her heart felt this is not right and she was unhappy.  Too much was said about her and her family.  How can that be forgiven.  Instead they are saying only she is wrong and she needs to apologize.  Didn't Naitik and Akshara knowingly hide this prenup news from the family.  Shouldn't have they confronted Naksh and cleared everything before the marriage instead of hiding all this.  Look at the result of what happened.  When things are bad is when you see a persons true colors.  Today Tara saw the true colors of Naksh.  He is not the right person for her.  Let her grow up and have a mind of her own.  Let her have the opportunity to mature and have the knowledge to make right decisions for herself.  She deserves better.  Give her time to develop her self esteem and confidence. Naksh also needs to grow up because if this is how he behaves with any girl no one is going to tolerate it.  Sanjana would have never tolerated all the crap Tara dealt with.  These tv shows always show heartache for girls and their parents.  Why?  Parents wants their daughter to be loved unconditionally like they have been raised.  If a boys family wants a cook and cleaning lady they can hire a servant.  Why find a girl to get married and ruin her life. You make her a servant and taunt her all day long.

In this day and age educated your daughters and make them independent before you force them into marriage.  Naksh was probably her first experience of love and it is a rollercoaster of emotions that she was not prepared for.  When she is more matured she can get a much better husband than Naksh. 

Sorry for the long post. I was really frustrated watching this episode. 

Edited by rose2015 - 28 April 2016 at 11:37am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

kavya13anju45SuvjNeerajaGirishErisedWitch45yrkkh6391naq5divyasnloveanime*Dev.*

loveanime IF-Rockerz
loveanime
loveanime

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rose2015

At this time Naksh is not marriage material as he is very immature, is very short tempered, and has a lot of growing up to do.  Everything he has is because of his parents.  Everything was handed to him.  He never had to work hard for anything.  They should have focused on him growing up, becoming mature, and becoming responsible.  Show that he a responsible man who is ready for marriage and all the challenges that come with it. He doesn't understand diplomacy and relationships rather he adds fuel to a fire instead of water to calm it down.

Tara is still a kid trying to transition to being a responsible woman by getting married.  She is not emotionally grown (that comes with experience and age) She is sheltered to some extent and the negativity she has seen from Bhua dadi scares her.  She has worries about married life and if she will be able to live up to the expectations her inlaws family and Naksh may have of her. She sees Akshara as this perfect person as that is how she has been presented so naturally she feels she will always be compared and will always be reminded of her shortcomings when she is trying to transition to this new role and learn.  She has come from a home where there are no other woman to guide her. 

Think of this drama from a girls perspective and you may understand.  If you had been in Tara's shoes and you were constantly feeling that you are not good enough for someone's son and constantly reminded of your shortcomings (bhua dadi) how would you feel.  You would feel you have no chance in succeeding.  At the end of the day it is the girl who has to make the most adjustments and compromise.  They have shown that when a boy makes a mistake it is overlooked but when a girl makes a mistake it is unforgivable.  A boys family has no right to criticize or put down a girls family. They are not above anyone and should not think that way.  See how hurt Naitik was when something bad was said about Naira. (it was true)  He was defensive and not able to accept it.  How can you expect Tara's brothers not to get angry when their sister is being attacked by lightning and thunderstorms.  No one is understanding the pain that has collected in Tara's heart. She is leaving her family to join Naksh's family.  She needs to feel welcomed and supported.  She did not go through with the prenup.  She was looking for ways to protect herself.  This prenup and brainwashing was Preeti's doing.  Tell me which woman was there to guide Tara and calm her nerves about marriage and life after that.

I think it was good she ran away.  How can a girl watch her father's pain while he bows down while Naksh and his family badmouth his daughters character.  They totally trashed her. (Bhua dadi)  The sad part was no one defended and protected her when Bhua dadi said all those nasty things because everyone is afraid of her and in their minds they know she is wrong.

I don't like it when they show a boy saying, "don't you dare say anything about my family" but his family has the right to butcher her character and bad mouth her family.  What hypocrites.  That is what is wrong with our society.  I think for Tara she needs time away to think about what she wants in life.  She needs time to think about her goals and what matters to her.  She has that right and no one should rush her into marriage.  She needs her own identity not go from being a daughter to a wife.  She was not being true to herself and for this reason her heart felt this is not right and she was unhappy.  Too much was said about her and her family.  How can that be forgiven.  Instead they are saying only she is wrong and she needs to apologize.  Didn't Naitik and Akshara knowingly hide this prenup news from the family.  Shouldn't have they confronted Naksh and cleared everything before the marriage instead of hiding all this.  Look at the result of what happened.  When things are bad is when you see a persons true colors.  Today Tara saw the true colors of Naksh.  He is not the right person for her.  Let her grow up and have a mind of her own.  Let her have the opportunity to mature and have the knowledge to make right decisions for herself.  She deserves better.  Give her time to develop her self esteem and confidence. Naksh also needs to grow up because if this is how he behaves with any girl no one is going to tolerate it.  Sanjana would have never tolerated all the crap Tara dealt with.  These tv shows always show heartache for girls and their parents.  Why?  Parents wants their daughter to be loved unconditionally like they have been raised.  If a boys family wants a cook and cleaning lady they can hire a servant.  Why find a girl to get married and ruin her life. You make her a servant and taunt her all day long.

In this day and age educated your daughters and make them independent before you force them into marriage.  Naksh was probably her first experience of love and it is a rollercoaster of emotions that she was not prepared for.  When she is more matured she can get a much better husband than Naksh. 

I have been very harsh on Tara and her character. But I can't believe I have been converted and now is disgusted with Naksh. Ok Tara has made her mistakes but can we just discuss what Naksh didn't do. How despicable was his behavior, when he first threw the prenup papers on Tara ok I get it he is pissed off as he thought his love betrayed him so some yelling warranted, but after that when he was continuing to humiliate her especially infront of everyone not cool bro just not cool. Ok Tara made a mistake but isn't love supposed to forgive, his behaviour only reaffirmed her attitude that she had a right to fear him and he was going to turn his back on her eventually. She made very valid points about Bua Dadi not one person considered that Bua Dadi's cruel attitude messed with Tara head and made Tara insecure. I know many are not happy with Tara attitude towards Sanjana, but lets assess the origin of her unhappiness, she is constantly told she is not good enough to marry Naksh, then pops up this happy go lucky girl who the whole family loves, openly embraces your future husband and admits how much they love each other as cough friends cough, it is bound to make any normal girl scared and insecure especially when your finance is a fool like Naksh. Lets compare this to what happened when her coach was celebrating with her, or what if Tara had a guy friend who was hugging her openly in front of her inlaws and telling her how much he loves her, I am sure Naksh would be very understanding of their 'FRIENDSHIP'. Karishma attitude before marriage was way worst but no one treated her the way Tara was treated. Tara was not right but Naksh was way wrong who doesn't know ABCD of standing by your lady love. Tara was right to walk away after all these curses she has no hope to believe that this fool can make her happy. 

I have to add Naitik and Akshara attitude have not helped either. They never put their foot down in regards to Bua Dadi and let that mean woman abuse that poor girl. Look at the bias Naksh can't hear a word against Naira, what if Naira was getting married and there was a character like Bua Dadi in her in laws and she constantly abused Naira with words wouldn't they stand up for their daughter. A more recent example was what happened with Ananya, Akshara can stand up for what is right when it is her own family and she can give large bashans but Tara is not her family so she expects Tara to deal with all the false sorries how many sorries would be enough to make up for constant put downs especially when the damage is done. 

Edited by loveanime - 28 April 2016 at 10:29pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

SanthuSobtikavya13SuvjNeerajaGirishrose2015yrkkh6391divyasnnaq5.Anastasia.*Dev.*

Suvj Groupbie
Suvj
Suvj

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
To rose215 and loveanime... Clap
Thank you for your posts...I agree with each and every word in your posts.

I was surprised how all other posts were blaming Tara only and saying she's not worth Naksh. No one could feel her anguish and sorrow. Even when she came clean regarding the Baisa matter, it was brushed off. Apart from Akshara apologizing, which only created further drama, the matter was not at all addressed. Baisa was not made to realize at all that she too was wrong with all her negative viewpoints. Lakdiwaale hain so heap all the blame on them.

Naksh was abominable with his behavior. Is that how he treat his mother too? Why do guys like Naksh pamper and idolize their mom and feel that they have all the right in the world to treat their wives like trash? I hope the creatives think about this and address this issue in the show. Else it would be very disappointing coz it goes to show that such behavior is fine.

No girl in the world would be happy if she's constantly made to feel that she's not good enuf for the groom or his family. At least Tara tried to fit in.

I understand that main characters are Akshara and Naitik. But bashing anyone just to make these two characters look right and good is wrong. That's blind idolization.

khushi_shankarrose2015yrkkh6391naq5loveanime*Dev.*

naq5 IF-Dazzler
naq5
naq5

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveanime

Originally posted by rose2015

I have been very harsh on Tara and her character. But I can't believe I have been converted and now is disgusted with Naksh. Ok Tara has made her mistakes but can we just discuss what Naksh didn't do. How despicable was his behavior, when he first threw the prenup papers on Tara ok I get it he is pissed off as he thought his love betrayed him so some yelling warranted, but after that when he was continuing to humiliate her especially infront of everyone not cool bro just not cool. Ok Tara made a mistake but isn't love supposed to forgive, his behaviour only reaffirmed her attitude that she had a right to fear him and he was going to turn his back on her eventually. She made very valid points about Bua Dadi not one person considered that Bua Dadi's cruel attitude messed with Tara head and made Tara insecure. I know many are not happy with Tara attitude towards Sanjana, but lets assess the origin of her unhappiness, she is constantly told she is not good enough to marry Naksh, then pops up this happy go lucky girl who the whole family loves, openly embraces your future husband and admits how much they love each other as cough friends cough, it is bound to make any normal girl scared and insecure especially when your finance is a fool like Naksh. Lets compare this to what happened when her coach was celebrating with her, or what if Tara had a guy friend who was hugging her openly in front of her inlaws and telling her how much he loves her, I am sure Naksh would be very understanding of their 'FRIENDSHIP'. Karishma attitude before marriage was way worst but no one treated her the way Tara was treated. Tara was not right but Naksh was way wrong who doesn't know ABCD of standing by your lady love. Tara was right to walk away after all these curses she has no hope to believe that this fool can make her happy. 

I have to add Naitik and Akshara attitude have not helped either. They never put their foot down in regards to Bua Dadi and let that mean woman abuse that poor girl. Look at the bias Naksh can't hear a word against Naira, what if Naira was getting married and there was a character like Bua Dadi in her in laws and she constantly abused Naira with words wouldn't they stand up for their daughter. A more recent example was what happened with Ananya, Akshara can stand up for what is right when it is her own family and she can give large bashans but Tara is not her family so she expects Tara to deal with all the false sorries how many sorries would be enough to make up for constant put downs especially when the damage is done. 

agree with you both completely. you have explained it nicely.  i too am very pissed off with this track. Have so many things to say but dont have the patience to type.
Akshara has shown double standards in the the way she has dealt with ananya & tara. i want them to answer if what they would do if there was someone like bua dadi insulting in naira's inlaw's place. would they say she is old so put up with her.

Also naksh-tara relationship is too immature. it is more of a crush than love, they have not at all grown in the relation. Also all this has been the result of dadaji screaming marriage since the time he has known about their dating

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_shankarrose2015loveanime

Tabatha Groupbie
Tabatha
Tabatha

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Ananya's wedding was sad, and now Naksh's wedding is a disaster. The two beloved children we have watched grow up on this show have each had rushed engagements and marriages. Both engagements and marriages unnecessarily rushed into with sad wedding tracks. I don't understand why CVS has taken a step to write out such horrible and sad tracks for them.

I don't like Tara, but Naksh should be shamed for treating her the way he has. Naksh is incredibly immature, and has been all along. Naksh doesn't seem to be anything like this parents... who are sensible and deal with their problems maturely. Naitik is not as unkind as Naksh can be. This show is a mess and I'm starting to think about not watching anymore. I can't stand to see these characters become so cheapened for high drama. They have already ruined Shaurya.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_shankarrose2015abinakshnoor321ruchinaksh

Go to top