India-Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

What is your perception ??

--sonam-- IF-Rockerz
--sonam--
--sonam--

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Hi guys..I want to know what is your perception regarding Naksh Tara relationship ??
waiting for your replies

vim916 Goldie
vim916
vim916

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Don't like their Jodi and I hate Tara I know hate is a strong word but the character is annoying and the actress is not good looking g and does not know how to act ...used to love alok bath but now I hate him as a actor such a stupid character and plzzz get Tara and all her family out of yr and save d show which used to be a beautiful show is now a irritating show have not watched the show for a week when I never used to miss a epi cvs plzzz stop this stupid and boring wedding and bring the charm of the show back plzzz

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

NadiafTulsi_Smritiishra_7khushi_shankarmunna111A HUGE FANTeriGalliyan--sonam--ruchinaksh*Dev.*

Raz2012 Goldie
Raz2012
Raz2012

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Tara is insecure,annoying and a boring character. So whiney!! Ugh!! Pls get rid of her. She's so immature. No way is she good enough to be akshara's bahu. Naksh is way to young to get married and settled imo. And they're relationship lacks the strength of a good solid foundation.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Nadiafannie2015khushi_shankarishra_7A HUGE FAN--sonam--TeriGalliyanruchinaksh*Dev.*

Tulsi_Smriti Senior Member
Tulsi_Smriti
Tulsi_Smriti

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 8:17am | IP Logged
I strongly feel that Sanjana was much much much better both as Duggu's wife and Aksharaa Ji's bahu as well 
In cape town no matter wat happened and Initially Sanju and AK had  hatred in between them but when she realized AK is Nicks mom from there onwards... not even once she insulted AK and always respected her since then

She is just a bit modern  being in Cape town... Thats all and having said that she called it quits with Yash wen she knew Yash is not her type of Guy... Atleast she did not play with his emotions like Tara is doing to Duggu... Tara should leave the show...But No offence to Umang... Tara is annoying and ridiculous thats all

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Nadiafannie2015ishra_7khushi_shankarRaz2012-SparklingVibz-*Dev.*

tinytina Senior Member
tinytina
tinytina

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 10:11am | IP Logged
I feel Naksh is too young to get married and so is Tara. Both are childish and vey immature. If they get married, a very wrong notion will be potrayed to the younger generation. All these behaviors that they are potraying is because of their immaturity.  Both should complete their studies,start working and then marry much much later.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Nadiafannie2015rose2015AukviewRaz2012A HUGE FAN*Dev.*

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Hey guys, I'm a silent member, but have been watching the show for years Smile it's the only show which shows original contents and addresses real aspects of life. There's no villain trying to sabotage things. I love the relationship between Akshara and Naitik and the actors in my opinion do a great job Heart

I love Naksh and think he's such a sweetheart, but I'm not very fond of Nakshatra. Maybe because of Tara's character, she's too insecure, too negative, and I feel Preetie doesn't make it any better by planting things in her head. They're far too young and certainly not ready to get married. I think Tara should have been introduced later on in the story, and the CVs should have focused on other areas in Akshara and Naitik's life as well as their kids, by that I mean maybe Naksh's studies (I know they covered it slightly) but other achievements in Naksh's educational life or something else lol and something which focuses on Akshara and Naitik too because I miss them.

I know it's a bit upsetting that the CVs are focusing on Naksh and Tara these days more than the leads, but I guess it sort of makes sense because this is the story of Akshara and Naitik, their love story/marriage/relationship and about how they as a couple deal with every aspects of life which also includes their kids, family etc.

I'm not sure whether or not Naksh and Tara will get married, but I feel after all this hype about the wedding and all the preparations and all the rasams they may as well just get married lol. Just my thought Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

annie2015yrkkh6391ishra_7*Dev.*

A HUGE FAN Goldie
A HUGE FAN
A HUGE FAN

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
I feel Naksh is way too young to get married & cannot handle responsibilities too well to hold on his own. He still acts like a child & very much immature. He is not ready for marriage.

Tara has so many flaws that she not ready for marriage either. She is selfish, rude & has insecurity problems. She has no respect for Naksh's family but only herself & her family.

CVs are forcing these two jodi on us, but there is no chemistry between the characters, nor between the actors.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Nadiafkhushi_shankarrose2015tinytinaRaz2012*Dev.*

--sonam-- IF-Rockerz
--sonam--
--sonam--

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vim916

Don't like their Jodi and I hate Tara I know hate is a strong word but the character is annoying and the actress is not good looking g and does not know how to act ...used to love alok bath but now I hate him as a actor such a stupid character and plzzz get Tara and all her family out of yr and save d show which used to be a beautiful show is now a irritating show have not watched the show for a week when I never used to miss a epi cvs plzzz stop this stupid and boring wedding and bring the charm of the show back plzzz
Koi cvs ko samjhao humhe naksh tara mein koi interest nhi hai...
We only need naitik akshara romance..that's it. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nadiafruchinaksh

Go to top