Ishq ka Rang Safed

India-Forums

   
Ishq ka Rang Safed
Ishq ka Rang Safed

LU 19/4/16?? (Page 13)

Dolly-heart IF-Sizzlerz
Dolly-heart
Dolly-heart

Joined: 30 January 2013
Posts: 11319

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cocoatree

Dolly.! I guess pressure is from channel and ratings always stole liberty from writers..Channel wants their every show to be twist mode..And it's not possible to give twist the story every time..They couldn't prolong the track not give a proper justification at least they need to write some thing meaningful..

Archu. there could have any other twist than another marriage so soon for Shaalu.

All they seem to do is  Pooja's and plotting to kill Dhaani or finding ways to break them up.

This is stupid and boring...  Write a mystery ... Solve Shambhu's murder... bring new people in but NOT to break up the lovebirds..Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pearl82premparbatsura123cocoatree

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Joined: 10 September 2011
Posts: 6302

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Breaking up the Couple has become the theme of the show.

Challo let them bring Menaka and see if they can break Vip and Dhani,

But what was the need to get Shallu married ? So that Dhani has no support in AN maybe.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

adhiabhicocoatreeDolly-heart

sura123 IF-Rockerz
sura123
sura123

Joined: 17 February 2015
Posts: 8616

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cocoatree

Originally posted by sura123

i want to see vip expression so i will watch


His scenes are so good today either with DT, Dhani, Pankaj and funny bua..LOL
Thanks Chocos
I will watch for Mishal if they show crap alsoLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rama_2010premparbatcocoatree

mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Joined: 15 May 2008
Posts: 30878

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Show is good or bad.   Im addicted to it no doubt of that. .I will watch but then bringing shalus shaadi like this randomly is my issue . Nothing else
I can understand the mayya of trps. ..but still..hmmm

Anyways will see u all tonite...


The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

adhiabhisura123premparbatcocoatree

cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Joined: 10 November 2011
Posts: 24952

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dolly-heart

Originally posted by cocoatree

Dolly.! I guess pressure is from channel and ratings always stole liberty from writers..Channel wants their every show to be twist mode..And it's not possible to give twist the story every time..They couldn't prolong the track not give a proper justification at least they need to write some thing meaningful..

Archu. there could have any other twist than another marriage so soon for Shaalu.

All they seem to do is  Pooja's and plotting to kill Dhaani or finding ways to break them up.

This is stupid and boring...  Write a mystery ... Solve Shambhu's murder... bring new people in but NOT to break up the lovebirds..Angry



Agreed Dolly..!! marriage is not a solution for her.. she need some space to relieve herself from past disaster..Its really sad and she is regretting her actions every min.. but Shalu's proposal with Pankaj not a planned one..It's a inappropriate turn..  I am missing ashram atmosphere they can bring hidden stories among safed gang revolving around ViDha...Shambu's track leads to exposure of KT, they had no idea to close their opened loops..This becomes a typical soap..just to garner ratings..


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dolly-heart

cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Joined: 10 November 2011
Posts: 24952

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by premparbat

Breaking up the Couple has become the theme of the show.

Challo let them bring Menaka and see if they can break Vip and Dhani,

But what was the need to get Shallu married ? So that Dhani has no support in AN maybe.



Agreed Ratu..! vamp entry bw leads must be a annoying one ..viewers need to digest for sake of ratings..trp viewers loves drama..Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dolly-heart

cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Joined: 10 November 2011
Posts: 24952

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mehraan

Show is good or bad.   Im addicted to it no doubt of that. .I will watch but then bringing shalus shaadi like this randomly is my issue . Nothing else
I can understand the mayya of trps. ..but still..hmmm

Anyways will see u all tonite...




 Come back !! Haha ! that's true, addicted to the characters..LOLEmbarrassed
sura123 IF-Rockerz
sura123
sura123

Joined: 17 February 2015
Posts: 8616

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cocoatree

Originally posted by premparbat

Breaking up the Couple has become the theme of the show.

Challo let them bring Menaka and see if they can break Vip and Dhani,

But what was the need to get Shallu married ? So that Dhani has no support in AN maybe.



Agreed Ratu..! vamp entry bw leads must be a annoying one ..viewers need to digest for sake of ratings..trp viewers loves drama..Ouch
yea we should tolerate all this  for sake of trps


Edited by sura123 - 19 April 2016 at 8:17am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Meenakshi-rgcocoatree

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ishq ka Rang Safed Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index