Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rk2127 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Of the list this is the first OS i read, and Mints if this is the product of you hoing on a break including the chronicals take as many as you want dear. Never going to ask you not to take a break. Bas!

This arnav was so cute and his confession. So simple and straightforward especially, after what torture khushi put him through in the name of break.

And khushi only she could come up with such idea and than curse her awesome brain.

All in all itwas sizzling hot. First with there eyes do the doingan dthan there hands and mouth. And that shooing in the end was cute but a torture for overactive gutter minds. 😉
cute_monaya_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome treat for we arshi fans
canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Mints, such a beautiful OS.
This Khushi is very different, wanting a break from their passion which was dangerously treading towards obsession. 

And how true right, what ever passion there is between a couple, just a few words of love and assurance can do miracles to their relationship. 

Mints, keep writing yaar, do not stop.
ammavedu80 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful os
Break was indeed helped both of them
anjusr06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome OS.. Cute passion one.. Loved it..
ShahSAIR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
haaay bada maza aaya padh k.. Brk k din BREAK padhnaa lolz.. I loved it
sakhter90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved the os! Was so happy to see a pm from you thanks! Aww only Khushi will come up with having a break. But her reaction to the break was so cute and adorable. I suppose she didn't realise how bad it was going to be without Arnav. And how she can also be jealous and possessive when it comes to him. But at least she now knows how much Arnav loves her!
1chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This is one break that has surely made them come closer and maybe made their relationship stronger.
One could feel their intense love for each other.
All the Sheetal's and the models who surround Arnav can never match up to Khushi.
He loves her and only her.
And so does she!
She needed this break to realise how much she loved him.
Beautifully written story, Mints.
Loved reading it. 
I too missed your writing.
Don't you ever go on a break again! 
Rasgulla_sp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
"I love you" Three words that spell commitment and kick insecurities out of the window. But uff these Arnav and Khushi. Galti kar kar ke seekhte hai. They needed a break to get their perspective straight!

And yeah, what is love without a little jealousy game? 😉

Btw, you mentioned that Arnav's possessiveness was endearing at the start but later it started annoying Khushi. However, throughout the Os you have shown us instances of only Khushi's possessiveness and her issues with AR's models getting pally with him
abivicky86 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
intense romantic and passionate love story where both cant live without each other