Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amaypranay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Mints thank you for this:)

What an amazing OS... Loved it! Your writing always puts s smile to my face.. You have this beautiful art to pen such versatile stories on Arhi 👏 fabulous work!!!
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
fabulous OS...do give them privacy but let us know what happened to Sheetal and her advances...
i so wish Khushi would share what she heard her colleagues talking about, and Arnav would announce to the party that he belongs to her...or atleast they would share a dance to make all known, that he is off-limits...but i guess that wont fit into this OS which is meant just for them two...
nia07 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
The OS is so hot, intense and cute at the same time.I so loved Arnav here no exception to your version of Arnavs. You are creating a factory of perfect Arnavs and all of them are for khushi, not fair. I want one too:P
Khushi's possessiveness and jealousy are the things I love to read.
Their break ke baad wala make up or I'd rather say make out, cutely sensuous, haye!!!!
Loved reading it.
Titaliya1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
A break from a break! Loved evry single bit of it!
pran28671 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Absolutely wonderful OS. How well you penned down all the emotions loved it
just4this thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello mints
Very very beautiful OS, loved there sms chats.
The intensity, the chemistry, the longing very beautifully described dear.
Loved it.
Thank u for the pm
Thank u
tuli_jayee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Hey mints, love it love it simply love it.
Very cute & sweet OS. REally loved their sms chats, their silly fights & the way they make up. It's really very nice.

Read it last night, got a chance to comment now.
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Aww such a cute and adorable OS Mints. Loved reading this. Beautiful. Hope you are all doing good and your health is okay. Bit busy right now. Will catch up with you later. Thanks for the PM.
Sadh123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sk2405

Pehle toh I couldn't stop laughing because a jealous Khushi and a smirking Arnav are simply perfect. And when the roles reverse, I so have a ball. And when Sheetal gets into the picture, it's like a cherry on the top. Ye chhodo..

But a break!! Only Khushi could come up with such a concept and only Arnav could let her have the final say. But then I totally agree with Khushi when she says that the break was important, for her atleast because it gave her the space to sort out her muddled up thoughts. It gave her a clear picture of how unwanted her life will be without this sexy man in her life. And I am glad she took the right decision.

Par isn't this Arnav like very cute?? I so kept fawning over him. His confession was so straightforward and yet so soothing.
Considering this was their biggest fight till date, I wonder how their patch-up session must have been. 😳

And now I understand why Sadhu said this OS was the best one. Over-drive mein chala gaya iska dimag!!!!!!!

Haaw! I was just a fangirl speaking. Your dirty dimaag only went on an over-drive! 😆
momoahmd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awww...such a sweeet OS...
enjoyed reading every bit of it...
thanks a lot for penning it down...