Naagin

India-Forums

Naagin
Naagin

IF: Naagin Team shoots for an underwater sequence!

slippery_chilka IF-Rockerz
slippery_chilka
slippery_chilka

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Leh, khoda pahaad, nikla chuha Anky ki asti visarjan. ROFL Humne kitne theories banaye sab tai tai fish. ROFL 

Naagin Team shoots for an underwater sequence!

"I had not been into the sea since my accident," says Sudha Chandran.

With Colors show Naagin inching towards its end, the team has been working hard to keep their viewers impressed and glued to their show.

The team recently shot for the track of Ankush Raheja's (Manish Khannaasti-visarjansequence (immersing ashes of the dead). It was recently reported that Ankush Raheja will be killed in this supernatural show.

We got in touch with Yamini ak.a. Sudha Chandran who told us, "We shot in the sea yesterday. It was a nice experience for me because I had not been into the sea since my accident. The writers asked me if I was comfortable with the whole script and I gave my nod. In the sequence, I am standing next to my son Ritik (Arjun Bijlani), in the mid-sea while he performs Ankyji's asti visarjan."

There is a lot of buzz that Naagin has been creating off late. The media is abuzz with multiple endings to the season 1 of Naagin. But with soap queen Ekta Kapoor at the helm of the show, we do not know how will this season end. However, this is a given that Ekta will end the show at such a high point that audiences will be left with higher anticipation as to what would be in store for them in Season 2 of the show.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PaYa_ShivikaNandiniRaizadaaHybrid_Freak

slippery_chilka
slippery_chilka

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 6:15am | IP Logged
I wonder if Shivu is there to try and talk to Ritik or to kill Yamu. 
PaYa_Shivika IF-Rockerz
PaYa_Shivika
PaYa_Shivika

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Lolz...this seq is for Anky's asti-visarjan...LOLLOLROFLROFL

Did Yaminy tries to kill Ritik under water as they are in mid-sea...Shivu saves her hubby...Shivu in Naagin dress in post shared by Arjun.

Still there is a confusion.

1.Mouni is sexy black dress,Arjun in white

2.Mouni in naagin dress.

3.Mouni in princess outfit.

Ye kya ho rha hai??LOLLOL

Humne maanga tha ek Romantic sequence of RiVanya...mujhe nhi lagta...cv's hum par meharbaan hain...CryCryLOLLOL

Can we have a one Romantic seq of RiVanya..dream bhi chalega...Shivu in hawt and sexy black outfit...make Ritik to change his white kurta...wear a Black shirt with open buttons...plz cv's..LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

slippery_chilkaforam.

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 8:26am | IP Logged

the way all our ideas go for a toss with this show ..i doubt any fandom faces such babaji ka thullu moment ErmmLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

foram.

slippery_chilka
slippery_chilka

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 8:28am | IP Logged
I doubt it..maybe she intends to try killing Ritik but I'm sure Shivu comes in and pulls Yamu underwater to drown her. Then Ritik dives in to save murdering momma. Maybe iske baad Shivu will be stabbed and then buried by Yamu. 
Romantic sequence of Rivanya, bhool ja. 
slippery_chilka
slippery_chilka

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun29

the way all our ideas go for a toss with this show ..i doubt any fandom faces such babaji ka thullu moment ErmmLOL

Tell me about it. This show humesha humara popat banake chala jaata hai. Hum loag finale ka murder and suicide of Rivanya soch rahe the and yahan patchwork of Anky death chalu hai for Sunday epi. ROFL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun29foram.

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by slippery_chilka

I doubt it..maybe she intends to try killing Ritik but I'm sure Shivu comes in and pulls Yamu underwater to drown her. Then Ritik dives in to save murdering momma. Maybe iske baad Shivu will be stabbed and then buried by Yamu. 

na i doubt shiv will do any such thing without first proving to ritik his parent ska kartoot...she will not try to kill yamini ..i think we already have that sequence with shesha faking to be shiv and attacking her...besides i saw a pic of yamini with an axe(courtesy sanchu) and she was wearing a different saree...she was in some deserted ruins...and it did look like she was digging a grave...why would she fish out shivanya from sea and bury her ,it makes no sense...maybe since she and ritik are alone...me thinks she will try to kill ritik mid sea mein and shiv save shim somehow...stabbing shiv in water makes no sense ...so much confusion Ermm

and yes they are doing patchwork of major sequences that they shot...
slippery_chilka
slippery_chilka

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun29

Originally posted by slippery_chilka

na i doubt shiv will do any such thing without first proving to ritik his parent ska kartoot...she will not try to kill yamini ..i think we already have that sequence with shesha faking to be shiv and attacking her...besides i saw a pic of yamini with an axe(courtesy sanchu) and she was wearing a different saree...she was in some deserted ruins...and it did look like she was digging a grave...why would she fish out shivanya from sea and bury her ,it makes no sense...maybe since she and ritik are alone...me thinks she will try to kill ritik mid sea mein and shiv save shim somehow...stabbing shiv in water makes no sense ...so much confusion Ermm

and yes they are doing patchwork of major sequences that they shot...

True but nothing will make Yamini tell him the truth now. That will remain for the scene where she will stab Ritik..pehle pagal vamp ke tarah sab kaala chitta kholegi then when he is shocked, she will stab him. Lekin she will defo try to kill Ritik right now and Shivu will save him. I think the Shesha faking to be Shiv and attacking Yamu will be after this scene...kyun ki Ritik will wonder why Shivu keeps saving him and trying to kill his family. It may lead to him wanting to talk to her. Ofcourse vamp team can't have that so Shesha fakes being Shivu and attacks..then Ritik get mad again and decides to kill Shivu for his momma's life. 

Oh different sari mein she is digging the grave? Hmm...so it's definitely after the mourning is done. How many days will Ritik be in pain, thinking she betrayed him and trying to hate her? Ouch

Go to top