Bahu Hamari Rajni Kant

Ending of the show

perfection thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Predicting the end of the show at this moment is too early i know but dont why i got the feeling that this show will have a sad ending .. Its quite uncommon to have a sad ending in serials still i have a feeling .. Look rajni is a noble robot ðŸ˜† She tries to keep shaans family happy , she does what is good for human , she protects her family one day surely she will get everyones love .. What will happen after than?? Rajni isnt a human how will the makers keep the show going ?? They probably Cant stretch the show by making us to watch shajni having children together and nurturing them 🤣 so i think at the end rajni will get destroyed somehow ðŸ˜­  or she will leave kant family 😔

watching the end of the show will be a treat though i dont want this show to end ..After a long time got to see a unique show on TV ðŸ˜³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Maybe we'll find a human who resembles Rajni, you never know this could probably end up like the rajnikant's robot where Aishwarya ditches the Robot for the human Rajnikant.
perfection thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rein123

Maybe we'll find a human who resembles Rajni, you never know this could probably end up like the rajnikant's robot where Aishwarya ditches the Robot for the human Rajnikant.

😲 but why rajni will turn negative? in tht movie robot turned negative because of aish but here for whom she will fall in love? or u meant to say that in BHRK shaan will also teach rajni what feelings is! nah tht cant happen
Rein123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: perfection

😲 but why rajni will turn negative? in tht movie robot turned negative because of aish but here for whom she will fall in love? or u meant to say that in BHRK shaan will also teach rajni what feelings is! nah tht cant happen

She probably won't turn negative but yeah it's possible since she's a robot she could malfunction or get hacked thereby causing her to turn negative but only temporarily. Besides this it's obvious that she is being used as a cover by Shaan to prevent his marriage and even if he did fall for her they don't really have much of a future also since she is a robot she's not capable of having emotions unless shaan converts her into a cyborg which would be very difficult. But yes having a character who physically resembles Rajni in the show is quite possible.
.FairyDust. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Same here, I'm really intrigued to know ShaJni's future!
There are only two options - 
Either this rajni somehow becomes a human (yeah sounds impossible but serial i duniya hai so cant say, if they can show surili's dad reincarnated as a crow they can show anything)
Or he will find her look alike and fall for her.

TBH I want it to be the first option as shaan falling for rajni's look alike will not be the same as loving rajni, to quote a friend of mine - woh toh bewafai hogi. And show is about rajni the robot so she cannot be destroyed neither can she turn evil.

Rajni and shaan have shared this strong and deep bond from the very first episode and that bond is also one of the reasons for him to fall in love with her and if he falls for someone who looks like her it will still not be rajni
Edited by .FairyDust. - 8 years ago
kkgsrpepo thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thinking of the ending is sad...( I don't want this show to end ever)...but ..
In the beginning of the show shaan was saying about having gf..who left him as he can't give her time..may be she resemble rajani...or
He can really make a male robot ðŸ¤£...for rajani...find himself a lookalike of rajani..:)...whatever it is I would like to watch happy ending
Rein123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: .FairyDust.

Same here, I'm really intrigued to know ShaJni's future!

There are only two options - 
Either this rajni somehow becomes a human (yeah sounds impossible but serial i duniya hai so cant say, if they can show surili's dad reincarnated as a crow they can show anything)
Or he will find her look alike and fall for her.

TBH I want it to be the first option as shaan falling for rajni's look alike will not be the same as loving rajni, to quote a friend of mine - woh toh bewafai hogi. And show is about rajni the robot so she cannot be destroyed neither can she turn evil.

Rajni and shaan have shared this strong and deep bond from the very first episode and that bond is also one of the reasons for him to fall in love with her and if he falls for someone who looks like her it will still not be rajni

I hate to disagree with you but Rajni is not a human nor a living being hence faithfulness can't really be applied to this relationship as whether you like it or not Shaan in reality is just living by himself or is rather married to a machine which is equal to being married to himself. Also he only expects Rajni to follow his commands and not the way round hence we know who is expected to be faithful. And since Rajni is a machine it won't be difficult to manipulate or mess up her functionality so yes she can turn negative but it won't be permanent so its likely that her identity could get exposed because of this once she's back to normal unless Shaan says something like Rajni is possessed by an evil spirit. But overall Rajni can't become human and even if she did it will be hard for the audience to accept it unless you intend to make the ending similar to Pinocchio however that will just deviate from the shows Sci-fi genre so I would never recommend it. The best thing he can do is convert her into a cyborg ( cybernetic-organism) or android at least she'd have something that would make her similarly close to a human. But as far as the end is concerned Rajni would probably get dismantled.
Edited by Rein123 - 8 years ago
slippery_chilka thumbnail
Didn't they hint that there will be some miracle and Rajni will be able to have children? Which could mean a future with Shaan too. Honestly, anything is possible in an Indian TV show..especially about a Robot. ðŸ˜†
Rein123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: slippery_chilka

Didn't they hint that there will be some miracle and Rajni will be able to have children? Which could mean a future with Shaan too. Honestly, anything is possible in an Indian TV show..especially about a Robot. ðŸ˜†

Then the story will be similar to Pinocchio but like I mentioned before this show is sci-fi moving it to a supernatural ending will be hard to digest. They should convert her into an Android at least then it is possible for them to have kids like in dbz.
slippery_chilka thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rein123

Then the story will be similar to Pinocchio but like I mentioned before this show is sci-fi moving it to a supernatural ending will be hard to digest. They should convert her into an Android at least then it is possible for them to have kids like in dbz.

Maybe that is their plan..Shaan is continuously improving Rajni so anything is possible.