India-Forums

Bahu Hamari Rajni Kant
Bahu Hamari Rajni Kant

Ending of the show

perfection IF-Sizzlerz
perfection
perfection

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Predicting the end of the show at this moment is too early i know but dont why i got the feeling that this show will have a sad ending .. Its quite uncommon to have a sad ending in serials still i have a feeling .. Look rajni is a noble robot LOL She tries to keep shaans family happy , she does what is good for human , she protects her family one day surely she will get everyones love .. What will happen after than?? Rajni isnt a human how will the makers keep the show going ?? They probably Cant stretch the show by making us to watch shajni having children together and nurturing them ROFL so i think at the end rajni will get destroyed somehow Cry  or she will leave kant family Unhappy

watching the end of the show will be a treat though i dont want this show to end ..After a long time got to see a unique show on TV Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

baas-tvCOOL_KEJRIWALSwarna_99Khushi_Dillse.FairyDust.

Rein123 Goldie
Rein123
Rein123

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Maybe we'll find a human who resembles Rajni, you never know this could probably end up like the rajnikant's robot where Aishwarya ditches the Robot for the human Rajnikant.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shopnila

perfection IF-Sizzlerz
perfection
perfection

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rein123

Maybe we'll find a human who resembles Rajni, you never know this could probably end up like the rajnikant's robot where Aishwarya ditches the Robot for the human Rajnikant.
Shocked but why rajni will turn negative? in tht movie robot turned negative because of aish but here for whom she will fall in love? or u meant to say that in BHRK shaan will also teach rajni what feelings is! nah tht cant happen D'oh
Rein123 Goldie
Rein123
Rein123

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by perfection

Originally posted by Rein123

Shocked but why rajni will turn negative? in tht movie robot turned negative because of aish but here for whom she will fall in love? or u meant to say that in BHRK shaan will also teach rajni what feelings is! nah tht cant happen D'oh
She probably won't turn negative but yeah it's possible since she's a robot she could malfunction or get hacked thereby causing her to turn negative but only temporarily. Besides this it's obvious that she is being used as a cover by Shaan to prevent his marriage and even if he did fall for her they don't really have much of a future also since she is a robot she's not capable of having emotions unless shaan converts her into a cyborg which would be very difficult. But yes having a character who physically resembles Rajni in the show is quite possible.
.FairyDust. IF-Sizzlerz
.FairyDust.
.FairyDust.

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Same here, I'm really intrigued to know ShaJni's future!
There are only two options - 
Either this rajni somehow becomes a human (yeah sounds impossible but serial i duniya hai so cant say, if they can show surili's dad reincarnated as a crow they can show anything)
Or he will find her look alike and fall for her.

TBH I want it to be the first option as shaan falling for rajni's look alike will not be the same as loving rajni, to quote a friend of mine - woh toh bewafai hogi. And show is about rajni the robot so she cannot be destroyed neither can she turn evil.

Rajni and shaan have shared this strong and deep bond from the very first episode and that bond is also one of the reasons for him to fall in love with her and if he falls for someone who looks like her it will still not be rajni

Edited by .FairyDust. - 19 April 2016 at 12:05pm

..NightDragon..

kkgsrpepo Senior Member
kkgsrpepo
kkgsrpepo

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Thinking of the ending is sad...( I don't want this show to end ever)...but ..
In the beginning of the show shaan was saying about having gf..who left him as he can't give her time..may be she resemble rajani...or
He can really make a male robot ROFL...for rajani...find himself a lookalike of rajani..:)...whatever it is I would like to watch happy ending
Rein123 Goldie
Rein123
Rein123

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .FairyDust.

Same here, I'm really intrigued to know ShaJni's future!
There are only two options - 
Either this rajni somehow becomes a human (yeah sounds impossible but serial i duniya hai so cant say, if they can show surili's dad reincarnated as a crow they can show anything)
Or he will find her look alike and fall for her.

TBH I want it to be the first option as shaan falling for rajni's look alike will not be the same as loving rajni, to quote a friend of mine - woh toh bewafai hogi. And show is about rajni the robot so she cannot be destroyed neither can she turn evil.

Rajni and shaan have shared this strong and deep bond from the very first episode and that bond is also one of the reasons for him to fall in love with her and if he falls for someone who looks like her it will still not be rajni
I hate to disagree with you but Rajni is not a human nor a living being hence faithfulness can't really be applied to this relationship as whether you like it or not Shaan in reality is just living by himself or is rather married to a machine which is equal to being married to himself. Also he only expects Rajni to follow his commands and not the way round hence we know who is expected to be faithful. And since Rajni is a machine it won't be difficult to manipulate or mess up her functionality so yes she can turn negative but it won't be permanent so its likely that her identity could get exposed because of this once she's back to normal unless Shaan says something like Rajni is possessed by an evil spirit. But overall Rajni can't become human and even if she did it will be hard for the audience to accept it unless you intend to make the ending similar to Pinocchio however that will just deviate from the shows Sci-fi genre so I would never recommend it. The best thing he can do is convert her into a cyborg ( cybernetic-organism) or android at least she'd have something that would make her similarly close to a human. But as far as the end is concerned Rajni would probably get dismantled.

Edited by Rein123 - 20 April 2016 at 4:34am

slippery_chilka

slippery_chilka IF-Rockerz
slippery_chilka
slippery_chilka

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Didn't they hint that there will be some miracle and Rajni will be able to have children? Which could mean a future with Shaan too. Honestly, anything is possible in an Indian TV show..especially about a Robot. LOL

Go to top