India-Forums

Begu Sarai
Begu Sarai

Anyone Else Like This Pair? (Page 6)

_KOMAL IF-Rockerz
_KOMAL
_KOMAL

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
The only thing that's making me watch this show is garv and anayna's scenes. I'm actually wanting them to be a couple since something is lacking between shakti and ananya. 
Can't help that both garv and shakti are eye candy hehe. But, i like garv a bit more Wink 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

daenerysnow

anshvi Goldie
anshvi
anshvi

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kompass

The only thing that's making me watch this show is garv and anayna's scenes. I'm actually wanting them to be a couple since something is lacking between shakti and ananya. 
Can't help that both garv and shakti are eye candy hehe. But, i like garv a bit more Wink 

Same hereTongue...Although Garv-Ananya hardly had any scenes together but even in those few scenes they had a spark and the chemistry was clearly visible...but in Shakti-Ananya's case despite so many scenes the chemistry is lacking...The CVs are moving way too fast with them and their love story seems very forced because of that...I hope Garv gets more scenes as I am watching mainly for himEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

daenerysnow_KOMAL

_KOMAL IF-Rockerz
_KOMAL
_KOMAL

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anshvi

Originally posted by kompass

Same hereTongue...Although Garv-Ananya hardly had any scenes together but even in those few scenes they had a spark and the chemistry was clearly visible...but in Shakti-Ananya's case despite so many scenes the chemistry is lacking...The CVs are moving way too fast with them and their love story seems very forced because of that...I hope Garv gets more scenes as I am watching mainly for himEmbarrassed

I think it's because LaakhAm had extremely intense chemistry which Shakti and Ananya don't have. Both are good actors/actresses but as character wise it seems to be forced love story and like you said at a very fast pace. Those few scenes with Garv and Ananya was powerful for me... like damn they were looking hot together. Shakti & Ananya do look hot together but the thing thats letting them down is the chemistry between the two of them. 
I really hope we get to see some bromance between all the brothers, more Garv scenes because he's hot and more shirtless Shakti Blushing. I was a huge LaakhAm fan but the leap has been disappointing so far. The only thing that's keeping me watching this show is Garv and Shakti Embarrassed     

Go to top